It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything shall quit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Big Quit is what I'll call it. It is when everything quits existing all at once since everything has a singular connection. That connection will make everything quit existing.

Anyone else buy this as possible to happen?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
No.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
The Big Quit is what I'll call it. It is when everything quits existing all at once since everything has a singular connection. That connection will make everything quit existing.

Anyone else buy this as possible to happen?

Nope...but, I do buy that once again, you are bored and robo-posting mindless threads to deal with it. Why don't you go outside, see the sunshine, other people who don't live in the dregs of despair.....and boredom.

Do you even remember what a smile looks like....get out, refresh your memory....

Des

edit on 17-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You mean unity will trigger nonexistence?

As individuals, perhaps. As a whole, nah. Thanks for contributing the thought, though.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Perhaps you should study string theory.. Link

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ive never thought that a singularity would just cease to exist and take everything with it. However now that you pose the question I guess its possible we are all living in an old man thats on his death bed... Like death for good... No reincarnation or anything. Lol

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I don't think there is such a thing as everything quitting all at once, nature's design doesn't work like that. There are constant vibrations throughout here and there, so unless those all quit, I don't see it.
Now the buddhist term impermanence comes to mind, as in nothing lasts or remains the same forever.

new topics

top topics

join