It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My aunt saw my brother(he passed away 10 years ago) What am I suppose to do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

What do you mean by a frequency.

How can I get myself to be on the right frequency at the right time?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Some change is in the near future, stay alert and aware, stay in your heart on all matters and drop the darkness that surrounds you. Remain open.

This is some AWESOME advice

I would grab onto it with ALL that you have...

I have been lied to? How so?

I have to go for now, but will answer ASAP

Something to chew on:

Everything IS a Lie...

See sig below...

“A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresdin James

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

She was born a Catholic and I'm pretty sure that's why she's still a Catholic...

Born a Catholic? Is that like being born Caucasian or female or blue-eyed?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What do you think regarding her vision?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What do you think regarding her vision?

Is she on medications?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A few

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well, there you have it! Your aunt is an addled brained drug addict who is psychologically confused over her mind controlled Catholicism and has seen you as a gullible rube who is using her pathetic life to attract attention and keep your posting name up in the ATS peg board!

Sad.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Another thing that confuses me is why not stand up for what you saw. Muhammad never hid anything he "saw". He openly told everyone his revelations and didnt care if people called him crazy or even tried to kill him. Why cant my aunt do the same

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by kaylaluv

What do you mean by a frequency.

How can I get myself to be on the right frequency at the right time?

I wish I knew. I think there are some mediums who can go to that frequency at will. I think some of us (like my mom, and maybe your aunt) just get there accidentally sometimes without knowing how. Maybe try meditation?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

How do you KNOW it exists?

We've all been there many times, but the memory is hidden from most... Including myself

I know because i know... I don't know why or how i know

I just do

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Op,
Whatever you do, dont listen to the trolls and atheists on this one.

I have found that there is now a huge atheist trend going on both in the world and on the interwebs and they scoff and make fun of anything spiritual based. So they're replies are usually revolving around psychosis or something similar, when its really the spiritually unaware who are in a mass cultural based psychosis program.

Good for your aunt. Her third eye is open and/or she herself maybe getting closer to the end of her life as well. No biggie really. If she keeps seeing ur bro, i would tell her to ask him to go to God

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think she should be evaluated for Dementia/Alzheimers as a precaution.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This # happens. People die and reincarnate *eventually*, they chill in the afterlife for a while in between. Otherwise they would interfere in the lives of those they knew and may hook up with their former lovers and cause strange situations. Also, they probably usually want to see people they knew after they die.

Not everyone reincarnates. There is a way to end the cycle. This is the buddhist parinirvana. The buddha will not be returning, for example.

Just my two cents, you dont have to believe me. But i have had several encounters with the dead. I actually chased a ghost cat one time and it vanished right before my eyes. Looked completely and totally real.

Also, allegedly when my grandma died, her late exhusband (aka my grandpa) came to take her away. This really freaks me out a little bit.
edit on 17-7-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Was your brother religious?, what was his faith like?, i tottally believe your aunt, i have had something similar happen, i was on a train and my nan who had died years before, was in a line of passengers getting off, i looked on the platform, she wasn't there.
definitely her though, she looked straight at me smiled and walked away.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Electrical fields and sensitivity to it could be an explanation to it.

Then the conclusion moves to:

Either the electrical field causes hallucinations, or ghosts find it easier to manifest in that environment, or it makes you receptive to what is really there.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

My mother claims to have seen her father (my maternal grandfather) immediately after he died. He allegedly told her to take care of her mother (my maternal grandmother). She said he was dressed in his regular clothes and was wearing his usual baseball cap, but was situated in some sort of tunnel in front of her. Then he disappeared. My mother doesn't lie about anything. In fact she's probably the most truthful person I've ever known. I just don't know if she was seeing what she claims to have seen in that moment of grief.

This happened 22 years ago. I was not the closest person to my grandfather. My mother was. She also is the one who has to do the most to help the family. Especially to help her mother who is still alive.

If the dead sporadically visit the living they must have a reason. In my mother's case it was apparently a request for help for something my grandfather could no longer do upon his death.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My mother told me a story of her father who passed away about 10 years ago too. She was very distraught, and sought council with this one other lady. The lady said at one point something like "Don't worry, he's standing right next to you and he's smiling." and then proceeded to explain what he was wearing. Naturally, most of us would be skeptical of that, but this lady, who never seen my grandfather, mentioned one key item that he was wearing, a fedora. My grandfather always wore one, always. I rarely saw him without that hat on I tell you. It was when she mentioned that hat my mother believed her.

So chin up, your aunt probably did see something. It doesn't necessarily prove her beliefs in particular, but rather the general knowledge that we never truly cease to exist. You don't need to be a Catholic to believe that, I guess I'm saying.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If your Catholic then you must believe in the Bible. If you believe in the bible then you know a dead human cannot appear again on earth in any form. Angels can't impersonate an individual so therefore there is only one conclusion.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
If your Catholic then you must believe in the Bible. If you believe in the bible then you know a dead human cannot appear again on earth in any form. Angels can't impersonate an individual so therefore there is only one conclusion.

How do we know the bible is true?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Give me the book chapter and verse on this one. It's not in my Bible, that I can remember. Especially since Samuel appeared to Saul, and was frustrated with Saul for calling him up, and Elijah and Moses appeared with Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration. I can book chapter and verse this one for you, if you want.

reply to post by phroziac

Well, just hearing it from one of us, and have the maelstrom that usually comes with such conversations isn't the best way to figure this one out for yourself. 2 books, although they are not as in-depth as others is "The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus" and "The Case for the Real Jesus: A Journalist Investigates Current Attacks on the Identity of Christ" by Lee Strobel. Then watch The video offered on this site.

It's easy to find books for and against the Bible, for much of anything, but if you don't follow both sides of the argument, you're definitely not going to get a rounded perspective. The stuff against the Bible is spewed all over the place, all the time. You shouldn't need help finding that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join