My aunt saw my brother(he passed away 10 years ago) What am I suppose to do?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Your brother is saying that he is at peace, is in a good place, and loves you all. Your aunt was lucky enough to see his manifestation. Take comfort from it, and know that when your time comes, you will be together again.

How did you glean all of that from what the OP wrote ? You're projecting yourself into the situation and just plain old making stuff up. Or perhaps the brother appeared to you too and told you all of this???

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Hey I picked up on that sucidial quote there. Do you need help ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Hey I picked up on that sucidial quote there. Do you need help ?

No, thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Your aunt probably didn't see anything. The most likely explanation is....she IS crazy.

Possibly, she is stirring up this excitement to stimulate your questionable faith. To tell a christian
or catholic that you dont believe in anything that they teach could make them go to extremes to
save your unholy soul.

Take a picture of her and post it on ATS. Then tell her your friend has a lie detector and you want
to see if what she said was true. I guess you could even go as far as downloading lie detector software
that looks for stress in the voice.

or.

you could go on ebay and buy a legit one. The threat alone of a lie detector will make people think twice before
spewing bull#e all over the kitchen floor. Sorry for being so cynical BIG BUTTT. .... you have to question her sanity first.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

There are limitless possibilities...One possiblity is that your brother tried to come to you first, but you are so blocked from your denial of spiritual reality that you didn't see him. Your aunt has faith in spirituality, so she COULD see him.

Or your aunt is a nutjob...I'm sure you'll just accept the latter, because it doesn't interfere with your paradigm.

Although the former may be more likely.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
Your aunt probably didn't see anything. The most likely explanation is....she IS crazy.

Possibly, she is stirring up this excitement to stimulate your questionable faith. To tell a christian
or catholic that you dont believe in anything that they teach could make them go to extremes to
save your unholy soul.

Take a picture of her and post it on ATS. Then tell her your friend has a lie detector and you want
to see if what she said was true. I guess you could even go as far as downloading lie detector software
that looks for stress in the voice.

or.

you could go on ebay and buy a legit one. The threat alone of a lie detector will make people think twice before
spewing bull#e all over the kitchen floor. Sorry for being so cynical BIG BUTTT. .... you have to question her sanity first.

This would depend on how she described the encounter. If she didn't use catholic metaphors or urge him to start going to church etc...then it is unlikely that that was her motivation...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

She just described it thats it. She didnt tell me to go to church or anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
None of us were there...Including the OP.

Believe whatever helps you sleep at night.

I make it a practice in my life....Never insult the elderly.

It's just bad karma.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Could be that she saw his spirit, or it could be that she misses him so much that her brain gave her what she wanted to see.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

The human brain is capable of projecting an image if the desire is strong enough?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
She was comforted as a reward for her faith. You were not.

Next...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

One of the reans its hard for me to believe that she actually saw him is that why in the world would he appear to her and not to me!? We were/are brothers

As I told my story when I was 8 or 9 years old I saw my nan in spirit form and my family were with me but only myself could see her. I even told my mom " Mommy nanny's there look" My family saw nothing. I think that we are tuned to their frequency so that's why people can see spirits. I think your brother wouldn't want you to be scared if you saw him. But he does love you and alway's will do. When its your time he will be there to guide you into the light. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
She was comforted as a reward for her faith. You were not.

Next...

I'm sorry but that is incorrect GOD loves us all it's not about religion long as we love GOD in our heart and spirit. We all can see spirits if we are on their frequencies.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

One possibility is that the reason you're a skeptic is because you do not hallucinate as much as others. The reason your aunt is a catholic is because she hallucinates more.

Maybe religious people just hallucinate more. You know?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

One possibility is that the reason you're a skeptic is because you do not hallucinate as much as others. The reason your aunt is a catholic is because she hallucinates more.

Maybe religious people just hallucinate more. You know?

You people make me laugh so all the people who see spirits are hallucinating? Our soul are like beacons and spirits use that energy to manifest themselves to us. That's why when ghosts show up batteries from camera or flash light gets drained cos its pure energy related. We are all made of energy our soul is energy and light.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Mediums often say that spirit visit people who are more open to receiving them. Perhaps your skepticism is blocking out any possiblity for your brother to appear to you, and your aunt's faith is allowing her to be more open to these experiences.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by pacifier2012
If your Catholic then you must believe in the Bible. If you believe in the bible then you know a dead human cannot appear again on earth in any form. Angels can't impersonate an individual so therefore there is only one conclusion.

How do we know the bible is true?

That is one BIG GLARING reason why I don't believe in the Bible. I was seeing the dead as a child, and was told by the church it was demons. A church sponsored exorcism followed. I still see them. Any book that tells be different is telling me lies.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Oh, I agree, but you got to admit it looks kind of silly to state: there is no such thing as a Spirit that can exist outside of a body as a Creator (a being who existed without Matter, at one point), yet totally believe in a Spirit existing outside the body without need for physical matter. It always tickles me.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not only do you not have faith, but you're selfish as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
People are so sure what lies beyond. Even if we are given a glimpse we still don't believe that, but rather insist on our own preconceived notions. We have no direct experience and yet arrogantly proclaim it is or isn't so.

If you live in a windowless room all your life (your body) how can you say what is outside your room? Some of us declare nothing simply because they can't see it. Others claim to see minute detail even though they can't.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join