It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I dont "Dig" ATS anymore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Post anyway what you're loosing ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

So wait...WHO was reading your mind? People on ATS??
Also, how many negative entities are even still left out there? If society is a farm and Earth is the battlefield, who is currently winning?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
kera1337 dont forget that the Goverment has a hand in all sites like ATS.
and will do anything to stop the trueth getting out.

The goverment are the ones who turn stories out that are Stupid and make funn of it all.
so no one will take it seriously.
So much rubbish and lyes that you can not Find the Truth.
and the Fools fall for it?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So many nice posts I dont even know where too start..

Yes my writing is so very important to the things I want too get out...
nvm.

Most of you are missing the point, we are food and are constantly beeing fed on, and most of u dont even know it.

For the most part thay operate as Nosferatu would in the old days, just creeping inside your window, for the diet part, Im a vegetarian for 3 years now, ive started this when my experiances started.

I dont bring a camera too my "sesions" because im scared thay wont come, besides the point I allways get scared sometimes I freeze up, its scary how thay locate me in an instant, I do think im chipped, thats in my first post called I got a story here on ats, which was trashed immediatly by haters...

Im really scared to put my story on here because iff you dont believe me when I say this what would you say too me moving the sun or moon, or seeing a house just appear in the middle of zagreb where people walk there dogs.
From thin air..

Me being followed by all sorts of people, I have an audience when I meditate, some just watch others shout intoo what sounds like magnetophones when I use my merkabah, followed by high speed ships, I agree it all sounds very delusional, but hey thats my life.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I hear you loud and clear.

No one believes me about my experiences either. You can tell the absolute truth and they will only label you a crackpot or a crazy.

The world is not yet ready for the truth ~ that there is a whole other aspect to our existence and that it is both wonderful and frightening.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Your the sh!t.. dont let 'em ruin ya

~ Love

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join