It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I dont "Dig" ATS anymore

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Did you even read the post? "Hows mom is she still hitting the sauce?"
"thay all want a taste of copper"
"nougat"
did you get round to reading that?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
THEY
it's they...
they...

Okay?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would like to hear your story, but certainly understand a reluctance on your part to withold. take care.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: 'erm...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The one from 2011, the guy asks Is my mom still on the sauce, I say yes thay all want the taste of copper, and he says its nougat taste.

And so is the guy saying take care keep your energy ur gonna need it...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

trolls are always out to get the innocent

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Your mom drinks your blood?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If his mom drinks his blood then there is something seriously wrong with her. Doesn't mean, she's a vampire though. May mean, she's a Hannibal lector just waiting to happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

And im hoping to god its only her lol.
No moms just sucked in the hype, like the teens she just wants to be cool, its a whole industy I cant be the only one giving to them, franky its just not enough, this is a huge farm man...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by Destinyone

Im 25 now, and have been meeting with aliens for the passt two years, alltho I have had dreams of Owls where I open windows and thay stay open in the morning since I was a child...

I have no Idea why thay want to corespond with me I usualy flip out when thay come and go threw a mild psychosis.
Hence the preaching.

Im really scared of them because for some reason thay have chosen the owl as a trademark, and its really creapy.

Noone herassed me as the usual, and the rulles were all met when I wrote the post, thay just secluded me told me all the personal stuff what I was THINKING, and have shared with a small number of folks where I live (like 4 of them) thay removed the post after some time. somthing like "Closed for observing" or somthing like that

Thank you for answering my questions. When you say you've been meeting with aliens for 2 years. Do you mean meeting in person, or dream state. And, what do you mean by a mild psychosis when they come to you. Psychosis as in, you've been diagnosed by a Dr. as having that reaction.

Maybe the owl episodes go back to your early childhood when you were frightened by an owl or a picture of an owl. I know I had things I was very afraid of as a child that were only in my head.

Des

edit on 16-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have been meeting with them in person, yes the doctors diagnosed it, on hevy meds thay still come I still meet with them, Yes I have tryed all the meds, and on 50year old haldoperidol which makes your brain physicaly smaller thay still come, never seen an owl, only in some weird half dream states, only last year when all hell broke loose did I see a white HUGE arctic owl (in a tropic state).

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Are you seriously wondering why people do not believe you?

Everything you have written has been fragmented or just incomprehensible.

You have people here that could probably give you some answers.

So far (and I'm trying hard) I can't understand what point you are trying to make.

Please give us the whole story.

Or this thread will end up in the trash like your earlier thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I have been meeting with them in person, yes the doctors diagnosed it, on hevy meds thay still come I still meet with them, Yes I have tryed all the meds, and on 50year old haldoperidol which makes your brain physicaly smaller thay still come, never seen an owl, only in some weird half dream states, only last year when all hell broke loose did I see a white HUGE arctic owl (in a tropic state).

Since you brought it up, not I. What were you diagnosed with, and what heavy meds are you on. Do you sometimes think the meds make them appear. You said it's been 2 years the aliens have been visiting you in person., is that how long you've been on the heavy meds?

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Poster is presenting with Schizophrenic symptoms and taking meds (Haloperidrol) for psychotic behavior.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

My thinking also.....

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Please tell us of the huge arctic owl, seen in a tropic state, as best as you can recall it.

I am having trouble understanding much of your thread btw. Try to put yourself outside of yourself (remove all the familiarities only YOU are familiar with) and then look at your story. It assumes we are familiar with your situation. We aren't, and everyone has a complicated situation of their very own to deal with too, remember. I realize not everything can be put into words, but you should at least organize your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

After an episode that hapened to me, after Actual aliens were herassing me

Wait, what?

Ahh hehe this is where I draw the line. I am all for it and all, but ... sometimes you gotta know when to call 'em.

What you consider reality, I've not experienced. Nor will I ever to be honest. And it's the likes of this that make me concerned - indeed jaded towards the efforts of ATS.

I have a leprechaun under my bed, see if I don't.. Hey world, this is me, on here, like this!! Why wont you love me?!

Bah..

Personal experience is one thing... was ATS ever the place for that sort of thing? Or for real dissemination of facts to catch the guilty?

I didn't come here to follow in your footsteps. I came here to see where the path leads. And time and time again all I find are fools dancing to their own tune, calling it valid yet never expanding on it.

I'll have 100 sceptics to 1 of the faeries. and 100 sceptics will answer truthfully...

-- edit to add, Ladyskadi has it on the ball. and this is scary to me. You are a concern. I hope you find yourself again, I hope with all my heart you do.

edit on 16-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Never heard of a merkabah
I've heard of a merkubah. (Gotta be one and the same) but I haven't heard it described as orbs...

The merkubah I've heard off is an ancient like machine thing, that's powered by the Earth Grid lines? O_0

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's sad with schizophrenic people. Because the ones that you love, they wont face the reality of it. Won't face the fact. You have to tell them over and over again.

And they still don't get it.

It's still, your fault.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Never heard of a merkabah
I've heard of a merkubah. (Gotta be one and the same) but I haven't heard it described as orbs...

The merkubah I've heard off is an ancient like machine thing, that's powered by the Earth Grid lines? O_0

re OP
reserving judgement for the mo'

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join