It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I dont "Dig" ATS anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by kera1337

For you who are willing to hear you need to know you are living an illusion, this world is nothing but a farm...

If I believed that, as much as you do, I would certainly be taking steps to increase my toxicity to the aliens.. I imagine eating more B vitiamins is a good start. From there, don't eat anything that is processed or genetically modified. Following your line of thinking, our own food supply would be under alteration to suit the alien farmers.

Now HERE'S a good tangent to go off on. I like it. Maybe to derail this thread into something slightly less insane.

That's a good explanation as to why TPTB have been methodically poisoning the food supply for the entire world in a hundred different ways. Doesn't really make sense to poison your brainwashed customers, er, consumers. Kind of like killing the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Maybe it's to improve the flavor of the food for the farmers who own this planet. There are tens of millions of people missing each year. Maybe they are just culling the herd for their restaurants. They like the taste of meat fed on MSG, HFCS, hormones, steroids, antibiotics and GMO corn. It's like Kobe beef to them.

They especially like the ones that are induced to lay on the couch all day. They like them to move as little as possible, taking the car to the corner, and then using an electric scooter to cruise wally world picking up more GMO feed. Makes them more well-marbled with fat, just dripping with that GMO juiciness. Kind of like the way we keep veal calves penned up motionless.

I know this is totally insane. But everything is relative. Kera here makes THIS sound sane.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
re schizophrenia
it's amazing so many otherwise intelligent people,
posses a special insight into what is going on inside another person

over the internet

isn't technology wonderful?

oh and i'd avoid labels if i were yous
the big book of mental illness has and is still used
the same way the malleus maleficarum was
in terms of identifying deviants that needed weeding out

especially when the definition of certain labels constantly shift with the political tides

How Schizophrenia Became a Black Disease: An Interview with Jonathan Metzl In the late-1960s, schizophrenia's profile as a disease changed dramatically

just sayin'

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
thank god you wont share

all we need is another, "this is all an illusion" thread.

See the watermelon, see the 750gr .50 cal fmj impact the watermelon, see the watermelon disappear. Now that is an illusion

for a reality check, count the small pieces on the ground. Yep it really happened, didn't it,

see ya, wouldn't want to ................

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This isn't an illusion, it's the next best thing to hell though.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337 "is your mother stil on the sauce?"( the sauce being my blood)

I believe they were talking about liquor

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Your mother drinks your blood?

I found that creepy as well....wonder whats for desert.....fava beans? Chilled Fresca?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Psychosis from genetic disposition or environmentally induced? There is a difference, the latter just means less illusion and fantasy and more emotional discord.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Sinny

Never heard of a merkabah
I've heard of a merkubah. (Gotta be one and the same) but I haven't heard it described as orbs...

The merkubah I've heard off is an ancient like machine thing, that's powered by the Earth Grid lines? O_0

re OP
reserving judgement for the mo'

Whoa! I've got to get one of those!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
re schizophrenia
it's amazing so many otherwise intelligent people,
posses a special insight into what is going on inside another person

over the internet

isn't technology wonderful?

oh and i'd avoid labels if i were yous
the big book of mental illness has and is still used
the same way the malleus maleficarum was
in terms of identifying deviants that needed weeding out

especially when the definition of certain labels constantly shift with the political tides

How Schizophrenia Became a Black Disease: An Interview with Jonathan Metzl In the late-1960s, schizophrenia's profile as a disease changed dramatically

just sayin'

Well,my first thought wasn't mental illness.I'm not going to say what it was.While the op's thread makes no sense to me,the thought occured to me it's possible their first language may not be english.It's something else to consider.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Hello Kera, yes ATS can be VERY critical of people if you can't offer adequate "proof" or if it sounds too crazy. But just try to ignore those who will disregard you without first hearing you out, there is a reason why our motto is "Deny Ignorance" it just seems that not ALL ats members can remember that.

PS: Zagreb is a beautiful city and I am actually part Croatian myself!!

Take care,

CK

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hi Kera!

I find your post very fascinating. You must admit that the wording and phrasing is a little confusing and you need to spend more time or get help with presenting a well constructed prose, but may be in some way you are not able to do that so I will accept your post in the style you have presented it.

What is perhaps most interesting is your interest in MERKABAH.This MERKABAH is a very important aspect of the mysticism of visions in Judaism and Christianity and I would venture to guess that Christ and The Prophets used this to full effect or how else did they achieve the very profound and heavenly actions of their lives? Here is a link to a wiki article;

Merkabah mysticism

I agree with you that most people who are here on ATS are very hard, nasty creatures and they reflect 100% the nature of humanity at large. That is why I don't have much to do with people these days and I don't bother contributing too often here on ATS and other forums on the internet. One has only to look at all the youtube comments; how rude, barbaric, full of bullying foul language and totally uniformed and IGNORANT they are! That is humanity for you!

All you people who have attempted to make a diagnosis of Kera just by reading a post on ATS you should be well ashamed of your ignorance. How dare you label this person and give a diagnosis? You are not legally qualified to do so and have no authority to make such a diagnosis; you are quite dangerous, too, if you people think you have any kind of right to do that. Yet ATS is rampant with such stupidity, bigotry and ignorance. It makes up 90% of what is written on this site.

So, I hope you can better master your visionary experiences so they do not destroy your life because they who dare to explore realms like those of Merkabah are playing with a power that can certainly be very destructive and is for only those who have the necessary skills and experiences. There are real consequences when we mess with things like magic, Kabalah and Merkabah! Mental illness could result from this kind of exploration if people run into it blindly, fools rushing in where angels fear to tread so to speak.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 17-7-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well I don't know much about crocodile fishing but a big fat moth jumped up out of the grass and bit me once when I was cutting the grass one evening. Vicious little swine.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Whatever.

Really, people do not "owe" credibility to you, and they are better off not believing every wild story they hear. That's all it can be to them, but you want the power of the Pope. You want people to believe what you are saying despite what it sounds like.

We have enough people trying to dictate the truth. Your one or two fans will miss you. The rest, don't care.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If you are really 25, your spelling clearly doesn't show it, and i completely 100% absolutely doubt a higher or not even that, maybe just a more advanced being would choose to communicate with a puny earthling who can't speak his own language. Sorry bro, you ain't it. but we all have dreams xD
Oh and to make things clear, by replying to nightstalker78, my first language isn't English either but i still speak it quite well. Moreover (yeah i just went there) spelling a word correctly the first time and then the second time not spelling the same word correctly only magnifies my doubts that this person has even finished 8th grade.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Loon3yToOns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

As a new member of ATS i would actually really like to hear what you have to say

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
as a new member of ats, i will direct you in the proper direction which will give the next half hour of your life no purpose whatsoever: search on ats for "welcome the nubians" pretty sure its the same retard.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Interesting bi polarization of membership on this thread.

My 2 cents:

On the OP, seems to believe what he/ she is saying. Could be psychotic could be telling the truth? The perspective makes all the difference. If they are making this up it makes no sense as there are a ton more fake but more interesting and legible stories on ATS to feed the social media zombies that frequent this site. So lets assume they (I will use they instead of he/she since I dont know the sex of the poster) are telling the truth.

Does the subject matter hold weight? Absolutely, one can not argue that the food and environment is being polluted beyond logical reason. We live in a closed system to destroy where we live and corrupt what we eat is nigh on insanity so you cant blame people for going a little insane.

NOW! Are there energy vampires eating humans under the guise of aliens and other forms? Thats up to the individual to decide, I believe there are some people who drain the living life out of me and after a 2 hour conversation all I want to do is sleep for a week because I feel so tired. Are these people interdimensional entities feeding off my ethereal energy? Or are they self obsessed narcissistic ego maniacs? Again perspective makes all the difference.

Everything in life is a mirror to the internal struggle going on inside us all. Is this guy nuts? Maybe to you and me he is. Is he wrong?.....Well thats the question you have to ask yourself.

remember even and idiot can be right about something. Not calling the OP an idiot just illustrating that just because someone might be considered mad doesnt mean what they are saying isnt true.

In a society gone mad only the truly insane can lead us out of the mad house since they have been there so long they know the lay of the land.

I look around every day and see true insanity showed down our throats everyday by politicians media and even family and friends. Look like this buys this eat this watch this believe this.

Look around you boys and girls the world went mad a LOOOOOOOONG time ago. You just cant see it because you were born in the mad house. You have come to call the abnormal normal.

In closing I do feel for the state of mind of the OP. they are clearly distressed and regardless what they are spouting nobody should have to suffer the prison of their own mind. The more you tow the status quo the more normal you will be called, push the boundaries and step out of your comfort zone and watch them whip you back in line faster than you can say "what the hell is going on on this planet?"

The level of complexity and information being fed to people right now is mind blowing and some people cant handle it. You just have to remember this is just a ride and at the end of the day the only thing that will remain once you have left this planet are the ripples and repercussions of our actions. Think about that and ask yourself how far will my actions reach? Have I been a positive addition to this planet or a negative one.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Atheistic trolls will always exist. You can't get rid of them; and believe me, I've often wished I could.

The thing to understand is that if you allow them to scare you, shame you, or ridicule you into silence, or not expressing yourself because you don't want them to attack you, then they win. That is exactly what they want to do.

Atheism to a very large extent is about making negative assertions; about believing primarily that things do not exist, or are not possible, rather than that they do or are. Because of this, most of the atheists I've known, have tended to be extremely narrow minded people.

Deep down, atheists are often also terrified that they might be wrong, although they will die before they will admit that. They're not going to consciously own up to the fact that the main reason why they try and silence anybody who makes statements that they disagree with, is because they might have to acknowledge that their view of reality is full of holes. Holes which they can't explain or account for.

Always be yourself, and express your truth. If atheists don't like it, or get upset by it, then that's their problem, and you shouldn't allow them to successfully convince you, that you are responsible for how they feel. You are not.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
No point of trying to tell sheep your spiritual knowledge and experience. These people think and percieve the way the system wants them too.. society is a FARM for sheep, not Earth. Earth is a battleground at the moment for "good and bad".

I understand and belive your experiences, you will only get bashed by morons who dont know anything spiritual. They dont understand that your reality is 100% perception. A simple change in your ignorant perception, and opening your mind will show you things that being an ignorant sheep in soceity never could. Of course these human minds wont admit it, that would mean they have been wrong their entire lives! So what.. let em stay wrong until they die..

You know the truth Kera, you know your expereinces are real, you understand other dimensions, energy, you even have your merkabah activated!
So dont waste your time here.. just average minds seeking to destroy those they cant understand. Let the average stick together, and forget em. Your spiritual journey is more exciting, real, and truthful then their false perception of reality.

Take care sis

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join