It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering if anyone still hears strange sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hi all, i haven't seen any posts about strange sounds, im curious to know if they no longer persist or if people are just getting used to them and not reporting them?

youtube mexico strange sounds
edit on 16-7-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Hi all, i haven't seen any posts about strange sounds, im curious to know if they no longer persist or if people are just getting used to them and not reporting them?

youtube mexico strange sounds
edit on 16-7-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

I sinserely hope people are not getting used to them, that would be bad.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
**************************************************************************************
Quote: ''Hi all, i haven't seen any posts about strange sounds, im curious to know if they no longer persist or if people are just getting used to them and not reporting them?
**************************************************************************************
No, thank god, I did not hear anything like that! It, sure, sounds scary. What it might be? And what about you, did you hear it?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Good question... I haven't heard or seen a lot about it lately.
The last time I heard anything was from the Midwest of the US, where sounds seemed to have been fairly persistent... but even that was a couple of months ago.

Update:

Found this source from the 20th of June...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Pretty sure that's an old "strange sound" video
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Since they have dramatically decreased, I've been thinking maybe they was the trumpets in the bible, Now they've warned us we have the storm coming now. Don't hate just a little idea

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SouthKentsFinest
________________________________________________________________________________
Quote: ''Since they have dramatically decreased, I've been thinking maybe they was the trumpets in the bible, Now they've warned us we have the storm coming now. Don't hate just a little idea''
________________________________________________________________________________

Is there (in bible) any information about how long to wait for the storm?

edit on 16-7-2012 by Whiteinch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I haven't heard anything more about sounds in the sky either. What also makes me wonder is that the sounds in the sky were never clarified by NASA, the media or a credible scientist. It's like it didn't happen or just a conspiracy.

In my opinion, I think the sounds in the sky are coming from the solar wind of our Sun. Our sun has been very active lately with solar storms and shooting radiation at our planet.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have heard interesting sounds from the sky, yes, but from aircraft I've never run across before. But not UFO kinds, so don't get excited. However they were noteworthy for producing unusually loud sounds beyond my usual suburban experience even growing up near air base traffic.

About two or three weeks ago I and my sister in law who lives a few miles way in the next city, but same county, heard an unusual aircraft sound in our respective locations, meaning we were not together. I cant remember exactly when it was, very early morning, as it woke me up during a light part of sleep and it was still dark out. Sis was up already. In comparing our observations, we think it was an aircraft of some sort, that we've never heard of before. It sounded like thunder in that it was a rumble, but it was pulsed and very deep, as previous sky sounds have been. But unlike previous similar sky sounds, it did not seem omnidirectional and limited to one place, nor did it end by just fading out in place or cutting off as previous sky sounds have done, It definitely moved over us like an aircraft would. I was still very drowsy so even though I woke up fully, I didn't bother getting up and trying to see it out of a window. I regret that now. She and I have never heard an aircraft sound like that, not even when a commercial jet passed low over my house a month or two ago. That incident made considerable noise but nothing like what my sister in law and I heard for this incident.

If it were possible to see anything in the sky at that hour, I bet it would have been an interesting sight. Also about a month ago, at night, my husband and I heard a very weird sound we went out to investigate. It was a helicopter but it was immense. We could barely make out the shape of it, but judging from the lights positioned on it, it looked maybe twice the size of a regular police chopper, and I'm probably being conservative. I do wish I knew more about helicopters so I could be a better judge if this was an unusual craft of its type or not. I can only say for the air traffic of my region, it was out of the ordinary large sized, even at a distance. It hovered a long time over something in the distance then flew back toward us and went back again to where it had been hovering and then disappeared from view.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

well i still hear them once in awhile, i just dont really report anything to ATS anymore.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
it seems like after the main thread at the top of the forum was made people stopped talking about it. i check it every now and then. i think the excitement has died down.... and i think many of the youtube videos were hoaxes. not ALL of them but a lot of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah about 10-12 days ago there were a lot of loud Booms and Bangs just after dark.

Did anyone else have this happen to them about 10-12 days ago?

hehehe....Happy Dependence Day sheeple!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteinch

You'll have too ask someone whos more of an expert in the bible, i really do not know my friend, i'd assume it wouldn't be too long but i guess we'll have too wait and find out

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i have not heard any strange sounds, but the iceland volcano just blew and will be sending all it's smoke to london during the olympics.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

That will give the aliens time to get into position.

top topics

join