It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel, US Secret Cover-Up The Pegasus Project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"The machine consisted of two gray elliptical booms about eight feet tall, separated by about 10 feet, between which a shimmering curtain of what Tesla called 'radiant energy' was broadcast," Basiago said. "Radiant energy is a form of energy that Tesla discovered that is latent and pervasive in the universe and has among its properties the capacity to bend time-space."

Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in "Project Pegasus," a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation
and time travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

"They trained children along with adults so they could test the mental and physical effects of time travel on kids," Basiago told The Huffington Post. "Also, children had an advantage over adults in terms of adapting to the strains of moving between past, present and future."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Tonight, in a major disclosure event, the US time travel cover-up ends, as one of America’s early time-space explorers steps forward to reveal what he experienced and what he learned during the early years of time travel research and development by the United States government.

Andrew D. Basiago, lawyer, writer, Mars researcher, and planetary whistle blower, brings his truth campaign to Coast-to-Coast AM, as he relates his childhood experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus, and shares with us the true history of the US time-space program.
Biography

Andrew D. Basiago is a lawyer in private practice in Washington State, a writer, and a 21st century visionary.
He holds five academic degrees, including a BA in History from UCLA and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge.

Andy is an emerging figure in the Truth Movement, who is leading a campaign to lobby the United States government to disclose such controversial truths as the fact that Mars harbors life and that the United States has achieved “quantum access” to past and future events.

He has been identified as the first of two major planetary whistle blowers predicted by ALTA, the Web Bot project that analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern future trends.

Andy’s writings place him at the forefront of contemporary Mars research. His paper The Discovery of Life on Mars, published in 2008, was the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited planet. After publishing his landmark paper, Andy founded the Mars Anomaly Research Society.

Andy is also one of America’s time travel pioneers. In the late 1960s and early 1970s, he was a child participant in the secret US time-space program, Project Pegasus.

He was the first American child to teleport and took part in probes to past and future events utilizing different forms of time travel then being researched and developed by DARPA.

For ten years, Andy has investigated his experiences in Project Pegasus on a quest to prove them and communicate them to others.

Soon, he will publish a tell-all book that will describe his awe-inspiring and terrifying experiences in Project Pegasus and the true story of the emergence of time travel in the US defense community 40 years ago.

Andrew D. Basiago brought his truth campaign about the US time travel and Mars cover-ups to Maui for the first time when he lectured at the Temple of Peace in Haiku, Hawaii on July 23-24, 2011. During his talks, Andy linked President Barack Obama to the US Mars visitation program, revealing that Obama was his classmate in a Mars training program held at The College of the Siskiyous in 1980, and vowed future revelations about the US time-space program.

Andy was a guest speaker at Swedenborg Hall in San Diego, California on August 13-14, 2011. During his two-day lecture on the time travel and Mars cover-ups, The Reverend Carla A. Friedrich, pastor of the Swedenborgian Church, found numerous parallels between Andy's time travel experiences and the notions of Emanuel Swedenborg, the 18th century theologian who inspired George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Andy was the keynote speaker when the Canadian Society of Questers met September 23 - 26, 2011 at Prestige Harbourfront and Convention Centre in Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada. In his keynote address on September 23rd, Andy told of the quest he has been on for over 10 years to prove his time travel experiences in DARPA's Project Pegasus in the early 1970s and share them with others. In a workshop on September 25th, he then told of his related quest to prove and share his experiences in the CIA's Mars visitation program during 1980 to 1983.

www.projectpegasus.net...

So is it scientifically possible? I believe it is. My son has been following this and appears plausible. I’m not sure what to think about the ET connection but Alfred Webre seems to believe the transport is being hoarded by the Defense department.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Andrew Basiago is a nutter....he also claims that the Loch Ness monster's cousin lives on Mars

edit on 15/7/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This topic has been covered quite a bit but I never tire of it.
Good luck on the responses.

Nut Up. Lot a skepics over HERE, as well there should be.

I see no timestamp on the Huffington sight. When was it published?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This can go hand in hand on whether time exists. Like an object traveling at high speeds ages more slowly than a stationary object. Meaning if you were to travel into outer space and return, moving close to light speed, you could travel thousands of years into the Earth's future.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I think it was written in 2011 but I better check.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I dont think science is nuts. The guy agrees with Tesla. The laws of physics tell us what is possible, not what is practical for humans at this point in time.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

"The machine consisted of two gray elliptical booms about eight feet tall, separated by about 10 feet, between which a shimmering curtain of what Tesla called 'radiant energy' was broadcast," Basiago said. "Radiant energy is a form of energy that Tesla discovered that is latent and pervasive in the universe and has among its properties the capacity to bend time-space."

Reminded me of this post from earlier today. Image of the subject post.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If he was sent into the future or the past how would he get back?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by niceguybob

I think it was written in 2011 but I better check.

Posted: 04/28/2012 8:28 am Updated: 04/28/2012 9:41 am

That is the timestamp of the Huffington Post article. You will find it just underneath the article's title.

J

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Reminded me of this post from earlier today. Image of the subject post.

I suppose that could be applied to ET maybe. Very interesting maybe there is a connection. Space and time are connected together.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks. I missed it.

There was a really cool cartoon that explained "time dilation" and I can't find it anywhere on the web.
It made it seem so logical.

themaclellans.com...

I'm not saying we have people comong forward that were involved first hand.

Just saying in "theory" it has enormous possibilty.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Anyone who does not think Andrew Basiago is either a conman or a disinfo agent spreading lies around the internet should read his ridiculous attempt to prove life exists on Mars called "The discovery of Life on Mars."
www.scribd.com...
Anyone who takes this farrago of scientific nonsense seriously, as Basiago purports to do, is worthy of John McInroe's comment "You cannot be serious."

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
If he was sent into the future or the past how would he get back?

The same way in which he got there. Perhaps bending photons like with Quantum superspace, and parallel universes. Not sure?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I dont think science is nuts. The guy agrees with Tesla. The laws of physics tell us what is possible, not what is practical for humans at this point in time.

I never said science was nuts, and I most certainly don't think that!

The bulk of your opening post is referencing/quoting Andrew Basiago, weather he agrees with Tesla or not is not the issue, you are discussing Basiago's opinions......he is a nutter.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Bingo

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Thank You for adding the date.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Anyone who does not think Andrew Basiago is either a conman or a disinfo agent spreading lies around the internet should read his ridiculous attempt to prove life exists on Mars called "The discovery of Life on Mars."
www.scribd.com...
Anyone who takes this farrago of scientific nonsense seriously, as Basiago purports to do, is worthy of John McInroe's comment "You cannot be serious."

Well......

Think of it this way....
Look maw!!!!!!! its so kookey,,,,, we dont classify it secret or anything for that matter

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

This dates back before Basiago. Before Einstein, As time is being stretched, space is being compressed. Time freezes in gravity like in a black hole.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well I'm certainly open to this as presented by Mr. Basiago. But then again, I believe in God as well, so I guess that makes me a "nutter". I have my reasons for being open to both, but I'm not bringing them into this discussion. Thanks for posting the article and videos...

Ok, I'm sufficiently dowsed in gasoline; let the flames begin...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
Well I'm certainly open to this as presented by Mr. Basiago. But then again, I believe in God as well, so I guess that makes me a "nutter". I have my reasons for being open to both, but I'm not bringing them into this discussion. Thanks for posting the article and videos...

Ok, I'm sufficiently dowsed in gasoline; let the flames begin...

I too believe in God, since there are many dimensions of time and space Heaven is just one of them. Raining gasoline yet? I know what you mean.

Many think Christians or other denominations cant possibly believe in any paranormal things or science or it would ruin our faith. It's quite the opposite.

edit on 15-7-2012 by wonderworld because: to add

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join