It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel, US Secret Cover-Up The Pegasus Project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

If you listen to Andrew on Coast to Coast although interesting he does contradict himself on a few areas and although I would like to believe this I find it hard based on his stories...he talks about going to Mars..different periods in US history and meeting President Obama back in his college years...I think he mentions at one point that Washington is under water in the near future...coast to coast episode is November 11, 2009..it is a few hours so plenty to listen to..as I recall he notes that he was in a picture on or around the Lincoln Presidency but does not mention how the heck a time machine was set up to get him back...so basically as a very young child his father volunteered him along with some other willing children to go back in time and complete some tasks...just hard to believe without some good facts..great story

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Soon, he will publish a tell-all book that will describe his awe-inspiring and terrifying experiences in Project Pegasus and the true story of the emergence of time travel in the US defense community 40 years ago.
For a nominal price ofcourse
Thats what this is all about.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
cool thread... I have been interested in this subject since it was talked about on Coast to Coast about a year ago.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Can you disprove that nessies cousin lives on Mars??
lol

That's what I thought

Hmm, stories like this intruige me completely, the sane in me protests completely, but the adventurer wants to believe! It reminds me of what James Casbolt said about being taken to south America and being subjected to beings that came out of US built portals, Laura Eisenhour reckons this too

They're all ever completely bonkers, or telling us the greatest secrets of all time.

Ill never forget browsing through NASA piks of Mars on TheLivingMoon and seeing a very strange formation of "rocks* that seemed to represent the figure of some kind of humanoid black being, I shared it with RA, he said it was funny looking rocks, but that's the 3rd humanoid black figure I've see on Mars... And somebody ( I just can't think who) swore blind there were huge, black humanoids on Mars.

Ill have to sift through Zorgons sight again and share the image with you all.

Going back to Nessies cousin, anything is possible really ent it? Considering just a kilomiter under the surface of Mars there are miles worth of liquid aquifiers.

Not to mention, the astronauts slipping up saying they "want to *go back* to Mars" and there are "interesting monoliths" on Phobos we would all be interested in finding out who put those there??

And another astronaut has stated we've been beyound Mars to Jupiter?

And some other guy rekons one of the first places we visited was Venus??

And what's the sceret space programme really about? What's with the US Army Space command? US Navy Space Command?

And don't forget that BIG WHITE building on Mars that's impossible to miss!!

And the Ring Makers of Saturn!

The list goes on and on and on.

Hope I made my point

edit on 16-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Soon, he will publish a tell-all book that will describe his awe-inspiring and terrifying experiences in Project Pegasus and the true story of the emergence of time travel in the US defense community 40 years ago.
For a nominal price ofcourse
Thats what this is all about.

A book that many will buy because they believe this nonsense.. he has an interesting story and knows a bit about Tesla's Radiant energy.. but no real evidence. just his story and some basic public knowledge.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Anyone notice the relation from Project Pegasus in his story to Project Pegasus in Marvel Comics?

Project Pegasus (Potential Energy Group/Alternate Sources/United States) is a fictional scientific base in the Marvel Comics universe which has been the location of a variety of stories for superheroes and supervillains, most notably in the title Marvel Two-in-One. Project Pegasus is not to be confused with DC's Project Cadmus.

Created in Marvel Two-in-One #42 (August, 1978) by writer Ralph Macchio, Project: Pegasus was originally intended to research alternative (and unusual) forms of energy, but has also been used as a prison for super-powered individuals. The location of this facility is described as being in the Adirondack Mountains in New York State.

During the Dark Reign storyline, Norman Osborn has Project Pegasus shut down.[1] However, it became reactivated in the aftermath of the War of Kings, due to the opening of the time-space tear called the Fault.[2] Loki later freed Absorbing Man from Project Pegasus.[3]

Intended to research alternate and unusual forms of energy .. and in this real life project pegasus it's time travel dealing with Tesla's alternate and unusual form of energy called radiant energy ..

edit on 7/16/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yep. Pretty much a juicy marketing to sell the book. Ofcourse the politicians use the words that appeal the voters for votes and the salesperson does the same to their audience

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

This isn’t the best example but one of many about Nikola Tesla’s Time Travel Ideas.

Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla's experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla's simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

uforeview.tripod.com...
futureblast.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
We are closer then you think.
Don't take my word on it.
But we are and I will leave it at that.

www.americanantigravity.com...

One dot to connect with.
edit on 16-7-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

Wow, that's a good link. Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Basiago gets very little play on ATS but considering he's upper class, extremely well educated, a legal professional and everything that most posters to ATS will never be - much less are - he gets roundly spanked by the ATS unwashed masses.

Pure unadulterated jealousy.

The same unwashed masses that accept [insert idiotic storytelling dumbcluck(s)] and a host of other out and out scam artists with far less to lose than Basiago.

This is where I might say "Go figure" but I just did.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I suppose with science such as this it would be easy to contradict the theory from time to time. I'd like to know what the Deparment of Defense knows.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Interesting thread and some nice points being chucked around. Though I believe time travel *may* be possible, I have to go with PrinceDreamer on this one, the factor of distance cannot be ignored. Neither can the obligatory 'upcoming book' tease.

Who knows, maybe one day we'll have the abilities to not only create a device that can move in time but also in space, but I think we are still miles away from being close.

Also, hat tip to VoidHawk for the genius idea of using TT to avoid your exes. Well played sir

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
With all this so called "informed" opinion/blitherings about Basiago, only a handful of posters in any thread I have seen on Basiago has demonstrated the knowledge that he has announced for the Democratic Presidential race in 2016.

Blither on, ya'll.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The truth is out there, but it ain't on Coast to Coast.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Men like david wilcock have been reporting about this for years. I believe this should just be added to the long list of proofs that have been coming out over the past few months. President Eisenhower's granddaughter also spook about obama visiting mars at the MUFON conference this year.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Can you disprove that nessies cousin lives on Mars?? lol That's what I thought

That's not how it works though is it?

Can you prove that I don't have a purple unicorn living in my garage, that only I can see?

That's what I thought

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
With all this so called "informed" opinion/blitherings about Basiago, only a handful of posters in any thread I have seen on Basiago has demonstrated the knowledge that he has independently corroborated his Project Pegasus and other DAARPA-related experiences with one Brent Stillings.

Blather on, folks.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by chr0naut

This isn’t the best example but one of many about Nikola Tesla’s Time Travel Ideas.

Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla's experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla's simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

uforeview.tripod.com...
futureblast.com...

The Philadelpia Experiment and the Montauk Project have both been fairly heavily debunked as far as I know. There is this thread that speaks to it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusHilarisCaro
With all this so called "informed" opinion/blitherings about Basiago, only a handful of posters in any thread I have seen on Basiago has demonstrated the knowledge that he has independently corroborated his Project Pegasus and other DAARPA-related experiences with one Brent Stillings.

Blather on, folks.

If either one thinks DARPA does their own research and development, then neither one knows how DARPA works. Nor has ever done business with them.

It's a bit like the NSA-blamers. It sounds great on movies, but you know, you could take the two hours to find out how they operate and make a MUCH better story.

Of course, how many CTers take any time to read *actual details* about the groups they like to talk about?

ps - having a JD doesn't qualify you for anything but law.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields.

You see, that one sentence tells you a lot.

There's a real big ungodly awful revealing error there. If they said THAT, then the rest of the material is tosh.

The problem is, if you don't know anything about science, you'll fall for any story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join