It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning against being allied with the spiritual ruler of this world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I had a dream the other night, which was intense and specific in the message it conveyed - a frightening message. I want to make the message of it clear for those to whom it relates, and to do so I will sift through the symbolism and present a step-by-step narrative of what was represented.

The dream is intended for those who currently serve 'dark powers', and those who will be asked to buy into the service and message of such dark powers at some point in the future.

You - if the above applies now - have been conned into thinking that there will be a reward for service, that the future belongs to those you serve. If you are not yet fully aware of the powers active behind the mask of whichever organisation you are a member of, then at some point in the future you will become aware that you are being asked to 'buy into' their schemes, with the promise of reward (long life/ spiritual immunity, political power, luxury and sexual gratification being amongst the offers).

In the dream, certain aspects of the future were made clear. I believe the events I witnessed were representative of what happens after the next great war, which the nations of earth are currently building up to in the Middle East. The primary events to follow the war (aspects of the war will be ongoing as these events unfold) are as follows:

a) Many Christians will begin to demonstrate acts of power by faith - many non-believers will come to faith in the Living God, through witnessing the acts of power, and through experiencing a manifestation of the presence of Jesus Christ, through the Spirit of God.

b) There will be a time of great signs and wonders in the heavens, implemented by God to inform people that the time of the end of this fallen creation is near, that the New creation is about to be unveiled. These signs are akin to an alarm clock going off - it's time to wake up!

c) A manifestation of dark powers (the spiritual rulers) on the earth will occur, who will falsify similar miraculous events.

d) Seeds of demonic deception will be planted widely, and many will be asked to buy into 'the grand plan', to bring about the reign of the new world ruler (the antichrist). You may be one of those asked to help with the planting of these seeds, or you may be one of those who are invited to 'join the program'. Use your common sense and discern where this thing is headed...

e) The Christian church will be persecuted in nations previously associated with freedom of expression to worship, and spiritual growth will become difficult. Many nominal Christians will sadly be convinced by the seeds of deception, and will turn to follow the enemy.

f) A demonically inspired reign of the antichrist will ensue, and it will seem as though the victory against submission to the rule of Christ has been won on the earth. Many people will feel at ease with their new station, their part in the politik-machine of the Dark Lord, and yes, he will reward people who serve him with temporal pleasures in seemingly limitless measure. The victory is to be short-lived, as soon -

g) The angels of God will appear and herald in the destruction of the reign of Satan - the destruction of his earthly works by a powerful and all-encompassing fire. The demons themselves will simply stand to await their destruction, knowing that their time is up. I cannot convey with great enough impact the terror that will assail those who had allied themselves with the arch-enemy of God, who will look in vain to their demonic rulers for help, staggered that they seemed to have known all along that this was where their schemes would meet their demise.

In the dream I was allowed to experience the fulfillment of these things from the perspective of someone who had bought into the deception. The warning signs are that the demon-inspired deceptions will be rife with flattery, and even when it seems the perpetrators are in some way being 'godly', they will not honour Christ or ascribe lordship to Him, and will seek to place all the emphasis on mankind/ on the ruler who is to come to the forefront of their schemes.

I know that this post will be met with derision, and I know that the majority of people involved with secret societies believe that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

However, remember that the archons are masters of disguise...

Lucifer himself is able to appear as an angel of light.

God's true activities are characterised by openness and accountability, with bold prophetic statements and powerful signs, accessible knowledge and inclusivity of membership - not divinations, or secret knowledge with exclusivity of membership, or ridicule as profane of those who are outside the fellowship.

Isaiah 45:18-19

18 ...“I am the Lord,” he says,
“and there is no other.
19 I publicly proclaim bold promises.
I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner.
I would not have told the people of Israel to seek me
if I could not be found.

I, the Lord, speak only what is true
and declare only what is right.

Of course, Israel was the herald of the plan of salvation, the nation set apart as God's possession, protected (initially) from the power of the ruling spiritual authorities of this world. The Messiah was to be manifest through the line of David, to be the fulfillment of the Mosaic Law, in order that the curse upon us all could be broken.

God told Israel to seek Him, so they could find Him. Nowadays, we are all to seek Him, through the atoning sacrifice of Christ, and we are duly promised that we will find Him. Private prayer is as effective in the first instance as joining a church. Hollow ritual gets you nowhere (either in churches or in the lodges).

God makes things known - He does not hide the light under a bushel of secrecy and intrigue.

edit on 15-7-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: layout

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This bull**** scaremongering tripe belongs in the religious forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This only applies to those mentally disturbed enough to believe in the Church, Religion and this ridiculous concept of a Human like God... As I don't pander to this tripe, I am safe.

But, far be it of me to tell you what to believe in... I would never be so presumptuous...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think the OP outlined a perspective of the future very clearly. There are many different perspectives, and this is one of the prevalent ones describing where we are headed. The hostility seen towards religion even by those who reply in this forum validates it somewhat, as part of what he is saying is that religious people will be persecuted in nations that used to support freedom of expression.
edit on 15-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Person who believes wholeheartedly in angels and demons has a dream about angels and demons, considers himself a prophet, warns humanity via a post on ATS. Hilarity ensues.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This revelation of yours is present today.

Humanity is the anti-christ, turning away from nature and being ruled by the technocratic and material.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Isiah 17 is an interesting event.

One of the last major prophecy that still need to be fulfilled before the "end" times of Christian Theology can occur.

17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.

And well theres this

act 2:17

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

I also find this one relevant

2 Peter 3:3

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”
edit on 15-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ezekiel 38-39 too. Gog Magog and all the nations who are openly telling the world of their plans to destroy Israel - it's happening on a daily basis. The Lord made this known a long time ago. He isn't hiding so much as people are hiding from Him.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

This revelation of yours is present today.

Humanity is the anti-christ, turning away from nature and being ruled by the technocratic and material.

From my point of view more specificly:
The ego part of the human psyche is the anti-christ. The thing that is obsessed with duality and cannot look beyond it to find the nondual reality of god. Lose that ego ones and you will have own proof of god.
edit on 15-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Ezekiel 38-39 too. Gog Magog and all the nations who are openly telling the world of their plans to destroy Israel - it's happening on a daily basis. The Lord made this known a long time ago. He isn't hiding so much as people are hiding from Him.

More duality? Neither US or Israel or Iran or Syrian is the hero in this story. There are both nice and egoinsane people in these contries. God wants all souls to evolve. You want peace on earth? Go after the money and the insane greed of the poleticians/corperations/war machine. There is no choosen people (race/religon) of god. There is the egoless and the egoinsane. Maybe pray for their sickness to dissapear from them.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What about Muslims, Jews, Budddhists, Sikhs... Etc ...

??

Or is it just about the good ol'Christians ?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You'll have to find a stage name, cause your name does not sounds like a ShowBusiness name .

Prophet FlyInTheOintment

edit on 15-7-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

??

Are there really multiple oceans?

Or is it just the one that people can't see all of

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by samsamm9

??

Are there really multiple oceans?

Or is it just the one that people can't see all of

I think ill say humanity have a problem getting over duality as an answer.

Parable of the blind men and elephant

"Blind monks examining an elephant", an 1888 ukiyo-e print by Hanabusa Itchō
The ancient Jain texts often explain the concepts of anekāntvāda and syādvāda with the parable of the blind men and an elephant (Andhgajanyāyah), which addresses the manifold nature of truth.[3]

A group of blind men heard that a strange animal, called an elephant, had been brought to the town, but none of them were aware of its shape and form. Out of curiosity, they said: "We must inspect and know it by touch, of which we are capable". So, they sought it out, and when they found it they groped about it. In the case of the first person, whose hand landed on the trunk, said "This being is like a drain pipe". For another one whose hand reached its ear, it seemed like a kind of fan. As for another person, whose hand was upon its leg, said, "I perceive the shape of the elephant to be like a pillar". And in the case of the one who placed his hand upon its back said, "Indeed, this elephant is like a throne". Now, each of these presented a true aspect when he related what he had gained from experiencing the elephant. None of them had strayed from the true description of the elephant. Yet they fell short of fathoming the true appearance of the elephant.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Of the future one can say... "Let Us Make Man In Our Image"
Of the past one can say... "It is done"
In the present... "Try not to convince yourself... that punishment leads to heralds of woe"
Instead consider that you're well on your way to a life wherein "Christ"

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For the first 3 or so lines l thought the OP was talking to me, but it turned down into the religion thing with all the kids stories . . . . .

No matter how many times the true is put into the religious face they will never believe . Because they were educated since childhood and don’t want to be set free .

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I got a question for you this new creation is it the new place we all getting moved to ?? If so.... I gots to peak behind the curtain

Takes out popcorn hehehehe be child like in spirit and wise in the mind for have light in your heart and you will be fine

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.

Its not like the CIA isnt there, and first starting that by poisoning the water. I was reading on this when it first began and was being reported on twitter and someone very weary from Egypt said, yes this is how CIA/Brotherhood did it in Egypt and Syria, and they begin by poisoning the water supply, klilng women and children and blaming it on government sources. Basically, DAMASCUS was carried out as a plan.

You must realize by now that TPTB are bringing in the revelations.

Deliberately and with intent.

As to the religious slant to his dream.

Whether or not one sees Family in the Religious or the Spiritual way, there is still an outline of events and Goodness is still coming in. And I see the cosmic arrests as the Family of Light, Yeshua and the angel/ets, and brothers and sisters and everyone, only I was shown some of them in Blue Uniforms making arrests. Good still prevails.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

a) Many Christians will begin to demonstrate acts of power by faith - many non-believers will come to faith in the Living God, through witnessing the acts of power, and through experiencing a manifestation of the presence of Jesus Christ, through the Spirit of God.

b) There will be a time of great signs and wonders in the heavens, implemented by God to inform people that the time of the end of this fallen creation is near, that the New creation is about to be unveiled. These signs are akin to an alarm clock going off - it's time to wake up!

c) A manifestation of dark powers (the spiritual rulers) on the earth will occur, who will falsify similar miraculous events.

d) Seeds of demonic deception will be planted widely, and many will be asked to buy into 'the grand plan', to bring about the reign of the new world ruler (the antichrist). You may be one of those asked to help with the planting of these seeds, or you may be one of those who are invited to 'join the program'. Use your common sense and discern where this thing is headed...

e) The Christian church will be persecuted in nations previously associated with freedom of expression to worship, and spiritual growth will become difficult. Many nominal Christians will sadly be convinced by the seeds of deception, and will turn to follow the enemy.

f) A demonically inspired reign of the antichrist will ensue, and it will seem as though the victory against submission to the rule of Christ has been won on the earth. Many people will feel at ease with their new station, their part in the politik-machine of the Dark Lord, and yes, he will reward people who serve him with temporal pleasures in seemingly limitless measure. The victory is to be short-lived, as soon -

g) The angels of God will appear and herald in the destruction of the reign of Satan - the destruction of his earthly works by a powerful and all-encompassing fire. The demons themselves will simply stand to await their destruction, knowing that their time is up. I cannot convey with great enough impact the terror that will assail those who had allied themselves with the arch-enemy of God, who will look in vain to their demonic rulers for help, staggered that they seemed to have known all along that this was where their schemes would meet their demise.

I think it would have been better for you to have just quoted passages from the Book of Revelations instead of wrapping up this story as 'I had a dream' kind of thing. I have seen countless of threads like yours, every one of them pushing an agenda and seeking attention. Its not original or clever and I remain unimpressed by these kind of fictional visions that are written and claimed as real experiences.

Everyone, well not me but most people are worried about what the future may contain but most of them do not weave fanciful stories around it. And that is the cold hard truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by zroth

No there is more than one ocean. You can observe the differences in them easily if one is salt and the other fresh water, its a visible barrier where the oceans dont mix. Bad anaology.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join