It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning against being allied with the spiritual ruler of this world.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Thanks for the post - the scriptures you brought were relevant and to the point.

I've decided not to respond specifically to the more aggressive/ inflammatory responses*, seeing as that will end in the devolvement of the thread and a risk of alienation of those to whom the message is addressed.

Instead, I intend to clarify more on what I feel to be the most relevant facts overlooked by those who just see hatred in what I posted. There are some significant misconceptions about God, the Enemy of our souls, Man's part in the whole unfolding, and the actual nature of God's judgment against Satan and his horde of demons.

* With the exception of Autowrench, who is late to the party, and who merits special attention. The 'merit' is as the result of reasons that will become crystal clear to the careful observer.

edit on 17-7-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Where did i say that my god was real? And at what point did i say that i expected you to believe me or anyone else?

EDIT:

And yes, you should have to explain your position when making either a positive assertion or an assertion that the positive assertion is false due to whatever reason. I openly admit that i do not know. I can only make an educated or uneducated guess at best.

edit on 17-7-2012 by DeathShield because: Added some more junk for the space monkeys are guiding my feeble mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I see you put this in the Dreams & Predictions forum, hell, this has been a dream for Christians since they began, to control the people, and their energy bodies, and brainwash them into thinking only the Christian path will save them. This is just another attempt to support the idea of an Anti-Christ figure, one Christians cannot live without. This is no way to coerce new convert to the Cult of Jesus, friend. Fear is the enemy here, and you are projecting fear.
There will be no Anti-Christ, but there is an Anti-Christian Movement all over the world. Soon all we will have to deal with is Muslims.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Does this mean that you would actively support the systematic disassembly of the christian faith and the imprisonment or exclusion of its followers in the worlds societies? Stop me if i am being presumptuous but it would appear that you are convinced that anyone who believes in jesus christ (whether it be religious or otherwise) is about to face some sort of large scale exclusion.

Don't worry, you are going to get your wish. The followers in christ are expecting a massive oppression. It is written of in their holy books. So really who are you surprising besides yourselves?
edit on 17-7-2012 by DeathShield because: Misspelleleasdffd some things. I am a liar and a thief, that is all. That is what you want me to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Would the allies in World War 2 have considered that they were 'bullying' the Nazis, in seeking to overthrow their tyranny and genocide?

No.

The post I made was addressed not to people in general - it was addressed to those who will support a brutal regime far surpassing the Nazis in its evil nature and methods.

The crucial point to rectify immediately is summed up with this: God is NOT a bully.

He is patient & loving, slow to anger and quick to forgive. He is the giver of an infinite number of opportunities to turn away from evil, wanting people to do so for the highest reason: so they can enjoy an ever-increasing, supernatural level of joy, coupled with REAL life - as it was supposed to be. Forever and ever, in an infinitely large and varied cosmos.

The evil we face in this world is real, and the mysteries of life are many - we live in an age where the possibility of triumph over evil is 'now, but not yet'. We are living between the incarnation of the Saviour, and his final return to overthrow the powers of darkness forever. We can be personally empowered to overcome evil, but as a race we are still in the grip of the Enemy of our souls.

I can't answer every question, but I have answers for some, and explanations of truths (not philosophies - actual, hard truths) regarding the world of the occult and the nefarious plans AGAINST humanity, to be perpetrated BY humanity, very soon, at the leading of a powerful, vicious and totally evil supernatural monstrosity - who masquerades as an enlightening force, in order to sway people to his hypnotic (and ultimately brutal) control.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No, I am 'projecting' a warning against being allied with the ultimate expression and source of evil - a fallen angel in whose grip the world currently lies, who has masterfully concealed his existence from the masses (though not from the high-level initiates) during the fiendishly-inspired growth of crass materialism throughout the world.

What has happened with you, Autowrench, is that you have fallen for his secondary tactic, that of false spirituality. If materialism doesn't get you, and atheism doesn't satisfy, what better than a spiritual placebo?

We can discuss at length, as I offered once before (though you oddly backed away without response), but we should do so by private message so as not to fill up the thread. Though I suppose, going off your previous interactions with Christians, that you would be quite happy for any significant messages from a Christian source to be swallowed up in your ramblings - which clearly reflect your grandiose self-ambition and self-designation as the fount of all relevant modern spiritual wisdom. I am yet to respond to your ridiculous assessment of the nature of the Holy Spirit in that thread you wrote some time ago. I still chuckle (albeit tainted with incredulous horror) at the way you claimed to have 'dealt with' the question of the nature and activity of the Holy Spirit... You claim in your thread that He is a serpent, or a dragon, or something equally bizarre and non-sensical.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is a good post however, it should be moved. Everything you said is true in a matter of opinion..not everyone is going to believe it. I'm not sure you had this dream in a 8 hour night, you made have had bits and pieces of it while you were in intense studies and research.

For the rest of you boneheads on the scroll, if the man want to speak his mind about what he saw and believe in..please out of respect of some...STOP BASHING RELIGION!!! And I really don't care who you are. I realize some of you don't believe in God or something but some of us do.

It will come to a time when the political system turns against the religious system and strip her naked and she will be expose all over the earth because God would have put it in the minds of men to do so, when that happens, the political system will speak of (false) peace and security. When those events take place, you will know by then that God and his active force has became to be and the start of Tribulation.

For some of you, it will take more than Google or some backdoor bull$### site to knows it coming.

For everything that has happen in my 33 years of living, I am tired of suffering and living in a world of violence and dishonestly. So (I hope there is a) God will wipe the slate clean and give us peace that you and I can enjoy together in peace man!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Also, Psychology? That is your answer? Really? You expect me to believe you based on an entire science that is constantly shifting and changing with each new discovery or revelation? Talk about faith...

Again, why should i believe that your convictions and thoughts are "correct". Because other scientists/ people confirm it? Isn't that the same as saying " my pastor says so, so it must be true because he reads the bible?"

Both are weak reasons.

Again what proof do you have? Is it the "god" spot? Are you going to base an argument on that? That doesn't prove anything other than an inexplicable physical drive to believe in higher powers. Which to me would suggest that there is "something" that we could call a god or gods. Or are you going to weave a long and drawn out explanation that hinges itself on other peoples thoughts and observations and then accuse me of not understanding Occams Razor and the numerous other philosophical and psychological devices that allow you to feel correct in your assertions? Are you going to use the " i have no beliefs, you have to prove everything" gambit? Will you start speaking of Spaghetti monsters and Pink unicorns to distract me from the main questions in an attempt to get me to prove something that is largely unknowable via scientific terms and is uncertain in philosophical terms? Perhaps you will quote socrates and claim that as proof of there being no god or anything else.

Where did i say that i believed that god is without a doubt real? Where do i claim this belief to be factual ?

My own personal beliefs are my own. I do not expect anyone to 100% agree with me, which is why i do not present them as fact or foolproof truth. That is why i keep them to myself unless i meet others who share a similar belief or idea. I don't waste my time with those who don't believe as i do unless they respectfully request me to discuss them with them.

again what proof do you have of your convictions.

"my god" is insane? Tell me what god do i believe in?

I'll tell you who my god is. My god is love, and you are right it is not limited by gender, gender is merely a descriptor. It is not limited to a book or to one mans teachings, that includes christ or bhudda. Nor do i claim to have a monopoly on these teachings or beliefs. I am merely learning in accordance with my observations

Look at my avatar, and you will see just what i think of the supposed "christianity." our world professes.

You...correct me if am wrong, but you seem to be rather certain of yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I see you put this in the Dreams & Predictions forum, hell, this has been a dream for Christians since they began, to control the people, and their energy bodies, and brainwash them into thinking only the Christian path will save them. This is just another attempt to support the idea of an Anti-Christ figure, one Christians cannot live without. This is no way to coerce new convert to the Cult of Jesus, friend. Fear is the enemy here, and you are projecting fear.
There will be no Anti-Christ, but there is an Anti-Christian Movement all over the world. Soon all we will have to deal with is Muslims.

anti-christ is more of an adjective than a pronoun.
so your statement can be somewhat correct.
however, there is and will be a Beast, who will be a leader of fierce countenance.
and your wish will be fulfilled, as no religion will be tolerated except the one of his own doing.

you may very likely be "free" of us rather soon, should Damascus be razed to the ground sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So what, you had a dream?

I had a dream once that I would wake up and go to the nearest river, and it would be filled with blood.

Turns out I was not sleeping enough and becoming delusional, and what made it worse was this television program airing around the time it happened called "Revelation" or something. Funny how things we see and hear can so dramatically affect our beliefs.

I was warning everyone that something soon would happen, and it would be awful. I was hyper-religious even though before that "episode," I was agnostic.

Well, anyway, a few doses of medication and a hospital stay later, and I looked back on it and found it very interesting but also laughable.

Do not underestimate the power of your convictions, and do not confuse them with 'truth.' Just a warning, to you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Mankind will believe what it wants to. And if it must hide rather than face reality, then you can be sure that it will concoct every believable tale it can think of.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
FlyInTheOintment

Check your U2U.

Everyone else:

I love you. And i am sorry if the world has only shown its ugly side to you. But don't be surprised that when you seek out the worst in humanity that you will find it. Hatred does not limit itself to one specific person or group. But that is just crazy talk now isn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

...There will be no Anti-Christ, but there is an Anti-Christian Movement all over the world. Soon all we will have to deal with is Muslims.

You sound like Hitler. I thought hate speech was against the T&C.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Free will
Free will
Free will - (it DOES exist IF 'you' allow it)

Speak 'YOUR' "Truth"

No-one is incorrect if the above statement applies...

::
ERSPECTIVE=(the resultant of)"FREE WILL" which = CHOICES MADE(resulting in) DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES(because of) FREE WILL:::

Balance(is the cycle of) :::Constuction ~ Destruction::: working in "harmony"

when 'things' seem "Bad / evil / no happy(to some)" can be a result of a "TIME" of 'DESTRUCTION'

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I do not know who you are Fly but my spirit recognizes a kindred brother in truth. In this I recognize you all too well. Your message will reach those that are meant to hear for hunger of truth is their divine food. I can't thank you enough for this message because in this way we confirm that which we have been shown for one another.

Herein lies a true strength for the pain and agonies that we carry daily. Amidst a wide and vast world adrift in our own personal struggles, we manage to make the connections assigned to us that manifest in divine understanding and strengthening of one another.

Even in such a profound message such as this, without ever having met.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Half an hour after I posted here regarding the coming Judgement, I took a walk down the street where I walked passed a stranger who handed out a small slip of paper to me unexpectedly. Upon that piece of paper was written in large white bold lettering JUDGEMENT IS COMING.

Praise the Lord who continually Serves and Confirms Truth to those who are part of the faithful flock.There is no Reward, nor Fruit without effort.

Many will be Called, and who will heed the Warnings toward repentance in Christ and obedience to the Covenant?
edit on 18-7-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

I'm not about surprising anyone, friend, I have eyes and ears, and can see the trends myself. Don't believe me people are leaving the church? Look around the net for awhile. And it is not Christians being oppressed, they are waking up all by themselves. As we grow ever closer to the Event, more and more will turn to the Nature based religious outlook, in an effort to save their home world, but they will not have success.

And no, I am not about systemically tearing anything down but the mythical creatures and confusing doctrine praising an egotistical murderous being who claims to be God in your book, which, by the way, is copies of copies, nothing original can be found, endlessly translated, edited by many, changed over and over. It's all fake, and it's time it was seen for exactly what it is: A system of control, power, and money, that pays no property taxes or levies. It is also an Energy gathering operation, and I am not yet certain exactly who or what gets that Energy. Perhaps something sinister, and evil. I don't know, and neither do they. All they have, really, is an English name and an artist's impression of what their God looks like.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I remember you quite well. I simply cannot discuss intelligently with you, you are convinced, nothing will change you mind. Discussion is moot.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I recall hearing about a 3 day darkness event. I think 2 people, actually, supposedly gave some sort of prophetic tale of that event. If my memory serves, was one of them a catholic nun or something? I can't remember. Is there something in the Bible that supports that? I would be interested to know where it is and hear more details from you on your statements for my own personal understanding.

Hi, Scripture references this period of darkness. Just a quick link to follow up on as I don't want to derail the thread.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

you are a victim.....refuse...REFUSE to be a victim, and actually read and study the scripture, it's all in there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join