It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Surrender

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I still have to graduate from the school of hard knocks. Its seems like the education will never be completer till I embrace them.

So Illuminati and the Groups planning New World Order, Here I am. I give you my unconditional surrender and accept your authority over everything and if you command I also renounce all forms of religion.

I want to to be part of you and embrace you without any questions or any moral conflict.

You can trace the IP address of this post and find me.

This is my Unconditional Surrender.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
...just be prepared to bend over and grab your ankles.
I believe that's the formal initiation for the elite.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

Hmmm.... There are lines in that I wouldn't say, even as a joke or a drunken utterance. Whatever anyone wants to call it......I call the little bastard Mr. Murphy, personally.....something out there really hates being mocked and tempted, in my experience. It has a tendency to take people up on offers, whether intended or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Umm, welcome to the dark side?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Your unconditional surrender?.............Bah HA HA HA HA HA HA...........BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA. Ah, I needed a good laugh. Me thinks prison life would be hard on you. Or should I say "in you" BAH HA HA HA HA. On a more serious note. What happens if the tables turn? Would you offer your unconditional surrender to the opposing side of the elite?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordvader
I still have to graduate from the school of hard knocks. Its seems like the education will never be completer till I embrace them.

So Illuminati and the Groups planning New World Order, Here I am. I give you my unconditional surrender and accept your authority over everything and if you command I also renounce all forms of religion.

I want to to be part of you and embrace you without any questions or any moral conflict.

Thank you

@Lolvader,
We have reviewed your application and found you... unsuitable for the position due to many reasons, breeding, lack of monetary contribution, questionable history.
Again sorry that we can not use you, we would ask that you get yourself neutered as to avoid your adding to our overwhelming peasant poole.
Also if you could stop eating and breathing our air it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much,
Illuminati

P.S. no hard feelings, this is business, not personal.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What makes you think you even have any freedoms left to surrender.....

With your attitude...you're already a goner....

Des

edit on 15-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What makes you think you have anything they want?

Remember, it's all Soylent Green.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lordvader

Mr Grohl says NO,and so do I.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The day you surrender is the day you place the collar of enslavement around your neck, and become an animal.

It ain't human. Resiliance and the courageous battle to be free, to live and love in dignity, for yourself and your loved ones, as well as future generations, are the hallmarks of the human race that had survived for 5000 years of Recorded Civilisational history, to be where we are today, if not for our ourselves, it be for the next innocent generations, as the past generations had done for us.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordvader

Thank you

Dear Mr. lordvader,
Congratulations. Your application has been approved. In order to further your application, the National Bank of Uganda requires that you PM me with your credit card details and other financial informations.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why did you choose the concept of Illuminati? There are other, better, systems of surrender in the Matrix.

en.wikipedia.org...(religion)

top topics

join