It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Arrest At Boheimian Grove

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Age has an awful lot to do with the outlook of an individual . We see what we want . Our lifestyle dictates the reality that we accept . We all live through a BS time in our lives . Because we may have addressed the issues of the day does not mean we will interpret it and process it the same way with 20 years more experiences .

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Age is not the only factor involve in perception and interpretation though I do agree with your statement. I obviously do not agree with many things We'reLiedTo says but there is no need to condescend, is merely the point I am suggesting...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by W3RLIED2

My God I'm talking to a youngster ! No wonder!

It's the mileage on the odometer that's important, not the year the car was made.

If my age automatically means my words have no value than by all means, ignore me. Makes no difference on this side. That's the easy way out, though. This youngster may offer you some challenging debates if you think you can stand in the Fighters ring. You can even pick the topic.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by W3RLIED2

My God I'm talking to a youngster ! No wonder!

It's the mileage on the odometer that's important, not the year the car was made.

If my age automatically means my words have no value than by all means, ignore me. Makes no difference on this side. That's the easy way out, though. This youngster may offer you some challenging debates if you think you can stand in the Fighters ring. You can even pick the topic.

My son ( oracle22) is just 15. He teaches me a lot as he reads and comprehends everything. Age doesnt really matter, depending on experiences and education, I would say.

As you grow and learn more you will indeed change and with the changes comes a difference in opinion as well.

In this regard, maybe you will see that cutting loose at the Grove was not only sinister, but just down right sick and spooky! Lol but then.... Maybe not. :-)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I aint old enough, no you aint old enough, YOU aint old enough. "You", understand nothing. "That guy", representing The Compass Square Thinks a president is just a PRESIDENT. He is the face of a nation and the puppet of the rich and powerful. They are the Pharaohs of their time. Let my people go damn it let my people go. The president is a king with a name change. Taking directions from the same people. He is a lie. He kills millions for profit. He gives America false information when saying the American people choose who runs the country. No we just put a fake face to the real people that run this damned country. Changing every four years as to calm a people by constantly giving them a new outlet for their rage as not to push our ethnic and moral purgatives. Yet we always joke, great another on to # up for four years.

The tables are calling and Im tired sleep.... THEN MATH

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

The head of the Bilderbergs buy governments
. Voting for a Bilderberg endorsed puppet is just a charade to make the people believe they still have a say .The last president to buck the Globalist was JFK .Like him or not and I didn't at the time he understood and tried to alert the people to the plot . I don't believe it is a coincidence that Jack , Bobby and John jr are gone . I also remember where Eisenhower made the anti Defense Industry speech . I don't know if he saw the whole scope of the matter but he smelled a skunk and felt that he must bring it to the public . But as with JFK also the people slumbered as many choose to do today even when it has been put into their faces .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Protesting the Bohemian Grove is pointless. What are they even protesting? It just seems like a bunch of people that want to be activists by protesting.....nothing.

If a bunch of old rich white dudes want to get together and have orgies I really don't care. If you want to have a mock pagan sacrifice in a privately owned resort.... I don't care.

This comment exemplifies why we have the type of government that we have been served.

The apathy is shocking.

I suppose this speaks volumes for the power of the propaganda voodoo brainwashing mojo-matrix that surrounds us daily like a fish in water.

Great to see you're out there, protecting our liberties.
Now I can sleep safe and sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join