It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I.ve always assumed there were extra-terrestrials.I'm now 82 years old.I.ve made a number of discoveries
that only I could verify.Until a crop circle popped up on my Bing image of the day. Two weeks later, I was searching crop circle web sites. Unbelievably, I found a crop circle that verified my claim. What I experienced was bizarre and fantastic.It could be found on the Paracast UFO forum, page 7...New Discoveries Prove...
I have found other crop circles reinforcing my experience but I'm no longer active in sharing them.
Try this... www.theparacast.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

Hiya, Light soul

Blue beings are dotted across the metaphysical landscape. In an interdimensional sense what we deem "metaphysical" may be the same realm from which "aliens" come.

The following link has a blue being that turned up on film during the Scole Experiment. "Blue" is near the bottom of the page.

Blue

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Two minutes in and I love Ken Campbell already. Gonna have to pull it up on the tablet to watch as I get the chance. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I've mentioned many times, I too do not exclude the possobility of dimensions and them using and changing dimensiosn but that still makes them alien because they do not hang out around us and sit and sleep with us just in another dimensions, they do most likely have a completely different world, what do you imagine? The same place you are but with some light in this dimension, no it's compltely different places..

Yeah, they would still be "alien" to us, Imtor, I see what you are saying. But in our culture the term "Alien" conjures up E.T. and our relationship to mulidimensional beings might be more complex than one of "distant brothers."

So, imo, seeing an extradimensional being as an alien might set limits on the definition. Plus, they might find it offensive.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well it's actually far more believable the UFOs are inter-dimensional rather than from outer space.... but both can also be the same!

If one would be able to travel to, like, the center of the Galaxy in a second, through a wormhole, that'd account for bending time and space, which means inter-dimensional travel.

Actually if most UFOs have stayed constant across History, this means that they are, from our point-of-view, BEYOND our timeline, either because they are from a distant future, or some other dimension, that is more or less the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
There are so many possibilities, scientists continually say they've found a planet in a system that is in the "habitable" zone. Aren't our scientists supposed to be the most brilliant minds on our planet...but they can't think past "living beings" needing water or carbon to thrive, or a temperature range that we can survive in.

I believe that UFO's are inter-dimensional for the majority, but also I believe some are from another planet...or time...or even from within our own planet.

So...if we have E.T, Time Travelers, Interdimensionals, Denizens of Deros, and Humankind populating the Multiverse...I wonder what the multiverse population would be?

The Interdimensional Illuminati really have their work cut out for them on this over-population business.

Seriously though: Great reply, even better avatar.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Interdimensional hypothesis is for morons.

And people too stupid to admit there is obviously other life in "our" dimension.

There is no after life, your parents arnt watching you "from the coulds". Get over it.

8 Million, 800 thousand different species on earth, and counting. And the only possable chance for life to exist in the rest of our univserse is if its from another dimension???

I guess whatever keeps your blind faith intact and helps you sleep at night...

Ignorrance is bliss isnt it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I can't choose either until there's proof of either, and with CGI everywhere....we will never truly know.
~second line

Even minus CGI ya wouldn't really know, ya know?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Does it really matter where they come from? Inter-dimensional, extra-terrestrial, my grandson went to that comicon convention and saw them all, showed me the pictures, and they're all freaks!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
The Interdimensional hypothesis is for morons.

And people too stupid to admit there is obviously other life in "our" dimension...Ignorrance is bliss isnt it.

You tell us, eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
...Think about it. If we could go back in time that means we are in another dimension, turn left instead of right, another dimension. Dinosaurs dont get wiped out in an alternate earth and develop into reptilians that harass David Ike. Maybe the Reptilians are just more evolved velociraptors. Just saying that makes more sense than a humanoid reptile evolving on a totally different planet with nothing to do with our solar system let alone our planet just happening to find our planet that ALSO has reptiles and humanoid creatures.

I dasn't dare calculate the probabilities of that, but that IS a mind-blowing thought. Kinda screwed with my head actually. Thanks...I think?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I believe they are from another realm and that we have gained knowledge from them to try to travel to distant shores and to deceive anyone on the fence about their origin.I believe that they are also bound by some type of rules of engagement.

I'm sailing away,
Set an open course for the virgin sea,
'Cause I've got to be free,
Free to face the life that's ahead of me,
On board, I'm the captain, so climb aboard,
We'll search for tomorrow on every shore,
And I'll try, Oh Lord I'll try, to carry on

I look to the sea,
Reflections in the waves spark my memory,
Some happy, some sad,
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had,
We lived happily forever, so the story goes,
But somehow we missed out on the pot of gold
But we'll try best that we can to carry on

A gathering of angels appeared above my head,
They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said,
They said come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads,
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me,

I thought that they were angels, but to my surprise,
We climbed aboard their starship, we headed for the skies
Singing come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sorry for being so blunt and mean but this topic always pisses me off.

its not that i dont believe there could be alternate dimensions or universes, ive just never seen ANYTHING to even suggest that E.T. craft are from different universes or "timelines" as many even now think...

I mean, just to think there are people, who still cant see its IMPOSSABLE for us to be alone in THIS universe pisses me off enough.

But to actually take the step to believe that its MORE likeley that ALL or most E.T. can not be from our universe is just pure fantasy and speculation and practically discredits us all. And thats what makes me sick.

I personally believe this BS about interdimensional or "time traveling" aliens was made up just to prove that most of you are just grasping at straws and will practically believe anything. IMO they suceeded.

Heres a better question than the original...

WHY have so many of you switched from the extraterrestrial hypothesis to Interdimensional??
edit on 16-7-2012 by kman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey, thanks for that. Looks really interesting although the Blue thing I saw looked completely different to that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

its not that i dont believe there could be alternate dimensions or universes, ive just never seen ANYTHING to even suggest that E.T. craft are from different universes or "timelines" as many even now think...

I mean, just to think there are people, who still cant see its IMPOSSABLE for us to be alone in THIS universe pisses me off enough.

But to actually take the step to believe that its MORE likeley that ALL or most E.T. can not be from our universe is just pure fantasy and speculation and practically discredits us all. And thats what makes me sick...

I guess, kman, some of us, in the obverse, that is the other side of the coin, haven't seen anything to suggest that "E.T. craft" are from other planets either.

It's not that most of us don't cede that there could be intelligent life in the cosmos. Most of us have been exactly where you are, but after taking in the totality of the phenomenon it sometimes leads folk in other directions. Such as some form of a dimensionality aspect to the phenomenon.

Better minds than yours or mine hold one or more of all the diverse positions that have been proffered in this thread: From "there is no such thing," to E.T. to interdimensionality to time travel to Jungian explanations and so much more. So we feebly hobble along and do the best we can do.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

But to actually take the step to believe that its MORE likeley that ALL or most E.T. can not be from our universe is just pure fantasy and speculation and practically discredits us all. And thats what makes me sick.

I personally believe this BS about interdimensional or "time traveling" aliens was made up just to prove that most of you are just grasping at straws and will practically believe anything. IMO they suceeded.

Heres a better question than the original...

WHY have so many of you switched from the extraterrestrial hypothesis to Interdimensional??
edit on 16-7-2012 by kman420 because: (no reason given)

I think you will find he majority of people who contributing to his thread don;t actually "believe" in anything. Rather, they are open to a free ranging and wide discussion of all possibilities given the "evidence" that does exist.

For instance....in the late 19th century it was Dirigibles that had preternatural endurance, in the 20-30s it was aircraft that could fly in any weather conditions, then it morphed into the flying saucer. Now, one can hypothesise that, the intelligence uses a sophisticated form of stealth that , whilst demonstrating superiority does so, in such a way as not to frighten the "cattle" too much. Or, one can suggest that the appearance has another more subtle shade and mirrors that of "elves, sprites fairies" and that it suggests an intelligence living alongside us,yet unseen.

Given that, the current state of mathematical philosophy is indeed talking about us, quite possibly inhabiting a "Matrix" like existence and Brane theory suggesting there could indeed be, at least 11 dimensions, thus neatly answering why gravity in our own is such a "weak" force, ie it is the one constant throughout dimensions hence it being quite possibly "shared".

Maybe you're one of those people who quotes Einstein when he said "God doesn't play with dice" forgetting that Einstein was totally wrong and Bohr actually proved it's far more likely that, the dice were playing with god .

One could bring into question your own motivation as if, as you claim it "makes you sick", why would you ever bother to use your precious time making yourself ill? Is this a sign of some masochistic tendency or could it be a form of self hate?

Whilst I doubt any of those contributing to this thread so far, would claim to be any more enlightened than any one else I suspect, most would claim not to be afraid of asking uncomfortable questions and those might well include some others simply cannot even countenance. Ie, Why should humanity not simply be, being "farmed", in some way by an intelligence that treats us with the same pastoral, yet aloof and distant care, a human treats his prize milk herd?

With respect, so far, that has been the general tenets of this thread, one that doesn't simply deal in the "mundane" nuts and bolts of Ufology rather, dares, if I might use that word, to look under the hood and ask and discuss a few theories that those with a "history" in the subject have cogitated on.

The essence of this thread, to date, has not been about, "I believe, I know", it has been about "my experience and my search for an understanding and in doing so, I'd like to share and see if others have an opinion". In short, it's about people wishing to learn from each other, not merely score points off of each other. Given the contentious nature of the subject it is a shame you chose to muddy the thread with your "illness", you did after all yourself say it "makes you sick"

I don't think your post has angered most who have contributed and neither do I think it elicited any sort of patronising feelings. That said, it also lacks any wit or charm and as this is a thread mostly populated by "cosmick jokers" I feel I have to, not behalf of anyone save myself, point this out.

edit on 16-7-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
maybe both?
the ID hypothesis strikes me as
more "magical" than scientific.
though i do admit that maybe our scientists' understanding of time/physics could be flawed.
the ones i've met are as physical as you and i.
i tend to lean towards ET.
it is my opinion that our species/planet has been "cataloged" in ancient times.
an exploitable "resource" for our "visitors".

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I started believing in the inter-dimensional hypothesis just recently, after research here on ATS and elsewhere on the internet. ATS is a great source and jump-off point for research into this topic, and my journey actually began with an ATS thread on hidden meaning in a Nelly Furtado music video, of all things.

That thread led to research on the mainstream music industry. Many people have made decent-to-excellent thought-provoking documentaries on satanic/occult influence in music. I made this thread satanic influence in the music industry as a collection of links to some of the documentaries and ATS threads I enjoyed on the topic.

The music industry research led me to the conclusion that Satan/Baphomet/The Devil/demons exist; invisible "gods" that the decision-makers in the music industry pray to and worship. I also believe that the Illuminati/(high-level)Freemasons/NWO/Zionists all worship this same entity.

I never used to pay attention to the "aliens are demons" threads, but I now agree. L.A. Marzulli speaks and writes a lot on this topic; I don't agree with everything Marzulli says but I think he's right about the origin of UFOs/aliens. I believe the "aliens" of modern times are from right here in our solar system, not from another star system, and they've been on and around Earth for thousands of years.

Being "inter-dimensional" means they live in both our reality and another reality we can't see. It could be that aliens can live within the inner earth (a dimension we can't see/don't live in) while also being able to come out to our surface. The moon, Mars and other planets/moons are also dimensions of our reality that we can't really see, so perhaps aliens are both ET and ID, just not from a distant star.

Then there's this this haunting call to Art Bell's Coast to Coast AM show from 1997. Some think this call was a hoax, but whoever it is was advocating the inter-dimensional hypothesis in 1997.

I do think the majority of modern aliens, the ones responsible for cattle/human mutilations, abductions, sleep paralysis and night terrors, are malevolent. They have many people fooled into thinking they are benevolent beings from far away.
edit on 7/16/12 by gfthree7 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
maybe both?
the ID hypothesis strikes me as
more "magical" than scientific.
though i do admit that maybe our scientists' understanding of time/physics could be flawed.
the ones i've met are as physical as you and i.
i tend to lean towards ET.
it is my opinion that our species/planet has been "cataloged" in ancient times.
an exploitable "resource" for our "visitors".

Hmmm. Interesting. You call dimensionality magical and in your next breath claim to have met more than one entity, albeit "physical" in nature.

Care to elaborate? I'm all Spock ears.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'd like to think we can stay away from discussing such human constructs as "evil" on this thread, given everything that is classified as "evil", could just as easily be reclassified as "patently stupid".

One could just as easily ask. Given we, as a race, are quite happy to "accidentally" slaughter whole species in the name of our "progress" and yet we claim to be "civilised" what gives us any right to judge another intelligence as advanced from us as we are from say, the corvine family? After all, Crows can make tools and their brain has the connection between hearing and "speech" that our supposed closest brethren, the great apes, don't have.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join