It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by g2v12

So, is your etymology (of the guides) related to ufology? The only two sources I have for drawing any conclusions about guides, would either be from Native American teachings or ufology.

What is the nature of your guides and how do you know they exist?

Honestly I don't know. As said - - this is how I was born - - its my normal/natural.

I seem to have 3 energies around me. I once asked them their names - - you know - - in the craze years of naming your guides/angels. They said: "for what purpose in thought communication". In other words - - if you are communicating via thought - - you know everything you need to know. What purpose does a label have.

I used to fight them - - you know - - independence in my youth. I don't anymore. Over the years I've discovered they are always right.

If you have an ear for music - - how do you explain it to a tone deaf person?
How do you explain blue skies to a blind person?

What age did you first notice them?

After all of these years with them, have you been able to determine just what or who they are, their genders, or perhaps there purpose or where they came from?

If not, why do you think they refuse to identify themselves in such a manner?

I suppose another questin would be, have they ever saved you from a dangerous situation?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yes, I believe they are interdimensional but some are also extraterrestrial/interdimensional if that makes any sense?

I have seen with my own eyes, a Being standing 2 feet away from my face and it disappeared right before my eyes.

The thing i saw was a big Blue male Being of some sorts that had orangey browny hair, golden eyes, chisel face like features and a very tall broad body with no muscle definition. It also had very long straight arms.

I witnessed this Being standing right next to my bed. It was more solid and clear as any Human or anything I have seen in my life that has been 2 foot or any sort of measurement away from my eyes.

This thing was solid, the colours were blue, gold etc but they were blues and golds i have never seen before in this world.

All of this happened in my room at my house and this Being disappeared right before my eyes. I saw it for about 10 seconds when I woke up. It was standing over my bed.

This was not sleep paralysis either. I was in trauma and shock after seeing this thing for weeks. It took me months to be able to sleep right through the night again. I have never had sleep paralysis ever and i don't get trauma from having a bad dream. I laugh at bad dreams. They dont faze me, but seeing this thing did.
I could also move most of the time when i saw this thing until i saw its face and thats when i froze with fear.
I actually thought it was someone standing next to my bed at first, thinking it was a home invasion of some sorts.
Boy did i get a surprise.

Anyway, my point is this. It was solid and real and it disappeared before my eyes with a click of a finger. It didn't dissipate, or fade out, it just went in the blink of an eye although i didn't blink.

So, it must have gone into another dimension right before my eyes unless it got teleported into a space ship or something? who knows? I have researched the internet since it happened in November last year and have found noone else with a sighting of this same Being. It was unlike any Alien ever described that i have read about and no it wasnt Avatar either.

Anyway, just thought i would share this again on here give the topic this thread is about and what i experienced.

I have also written a post about my experience in the Grey area if you would like to read it. The title is "I had a Visitor the other night".

Much love to you all

Peace

Light Soul

P.S - What i have said above is true and honest. I wouldn't waste my time typing out all of this stuff if it wasnt just to try and fool a handful of people on here. I can't stand Liars either.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Light soul because: I said foot instead of feet

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I can't choose either until there's proof of either, and with CGI everywhere....we will never truly know.
~second line

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
After reading a lot of Hynek, I've certainly expanded to it, including both possibilities equally.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
btw here bashar talks about how their UFos exactly function and you can understand that it does not even need another "dimension" to travel long distances ....because distance is an attribute of an object! So you just need to change the object instead of travel in space.

the ufo topic starts at 1.25 the interesting part starts at 3 minutes
the talk about physics start at 5.10

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

In reference your quote above, I do think it highlights the notion that "interdimensionality" transcends either science or philosophy alone.

I agree with this (and you're muy de nada!)
... I've just got up this morning, after nearly 12 hours abed. The last 5 hours or so were a sort of "in between" meditation/dozing stage -- and this thread kept popping into my head. Twice I had to get up for "breaks"... cat, dog, bladder, what have you.... and the first time I looked at the clock it was 2:09. Took care of the interruption...got back into bed. The clock said 2:08. I thought What the...??!!..... the second event was exactly two hours later. 4:09. Got back into bed. The clock said 4:08.

Muy high strange!! I feel somehow like I'm close to an awareness breakthrough.

Also, yesterday I found this site, which is somewhat related: www.earthangeltherapies.com... It came from the magazine that FlyersFan sources for her psychology OP...about some of us being volunteers here, based on a book by Delores Cannon.

Seems synchronized to me. One passage at the bottom says

Increase your body’s health quotient to prevent stress induced breakdowns by implementing improvements such as supplements and herbs, organic diet, plenty of fresh water, sunshine, nature, exercise, naps, meditation, yoga, alternative healers, and fun. Learn to Enjoy life.
Remember if you do not like something in your life create it differently. It is true that we are the co-creators of our own story. Unfortunately, much of what we create is still happening from our unconscious mind; the home of unresolved trauma. Vow to take charge of your destiny, to declare that the buck stops here and to heal the inner life so as not to continue the endless cycle of passing your pain from one generation unto the next.

Slightly off topic, but thought somebody or other might enjoy having a look at it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
There are so many possibilities, scientists continually say they've found a planet in a system that is in the "habitable" zone. Aren't our scientists supposed to be the most brilliant minds on our planet...but they can't think past "living beings" needing water or carbon to thrive, or a temperature range that we can survive in.

I believe that UFO's are inter-dimensional for the majority, but also I believe some are from another planet...or time...or even from within our own planet.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't know if it's been said already, but my view is that they are physical beings that travel through a finer dimension when they travel long distances. This explains why they sometimes just disappear rather than fly away. They do not travel through space at high speed to get here, a closer description would be 'warping' or 'teleporting'.

As others have stated, there is plenty of scope in our physical universe for these things to exist and visit here.

I also think there are some 'entities' that come here from other dimensions but not in shiny craft that can be shot down etc. Two different phenomenon in my book.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Andromedabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I've mentioned many times, I too do not exclude the possobility of dimensions and them using and changing dimensiosn but that still makes them alien because they do not hang out around us and sit and sleep with us just in another dimensions, they do most likely have a completely different world, what do you imagine? The same place you are but with some light in this dimension, no it's compltely different places..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

/hand raised.

Flatland + Scientific understanding + Re-reading what a lot of philosophies and ancient texts say and recognizing how they are the equivalent of how a description into 3D from 4D (or higher) would sound relative to 3D describing 2D to Flatlanders.

Why the "Heavens" are "above" in the same way that the Sphere was "above" the plane of the Flatlanders, but they couldn't really understand "above" except as "north". That's just a tiny fraction of the sort of language used that when put in a "flatland" context suddenly just explodes with far more logical meaning than the literal 3D only interpretation offers.

It also makes sense that interspace travel is going to be absurdly inefficient compared to dimensional travel, and the only reason it would sound "impossible" is because we just don't understand how yet, even though it's trivial to visualize why it would work in the 2D to 3D examples. Thus if the universe HAS had enormous numbers of civilizations develop, most probably discover dimensional travel due to the mathematics showing it long before they master interspace travel. And either way, the dimension travelers will always be able to beat the space travelers.

Especially since they can just get there "one day ahead" of the space travelers even if they leave at the "last second".

It follows the traditional scientific and spiritual (consciousness for our material minded folks) formula of being far simpler, easier, and more elegant than the other explanations. That doesn't mean it's right, but it usually means it's more on the right track than a more convoluted explanation that leaves more holes than the simpler one.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/16 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I would like to say: there is absolutely no evidence of extra dimensions.

If we lived in a universe with vast numbers of dimensions I'm pretty sure we would have evolved to use them.
In fact we have evolved to use three + time.

There is nothing about ET encounters that require extra dimensions.
They have amazing technology for sure, but its all perfectly explainable through faster than light travel.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

There is ample evidence of other dimensions if you understand what evidence from another dimension would look like.

You can choose to continue thinking like the Sphere/Monarchs from Flatland, or you can see farther.

Edit: For those who never got to enjoy the full movie or the book:

The other Flatland movie has to be bought, but it visualizes the 4D to 3D aspects better. This one is free and touches a lot more aspects though.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/16 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I can't say I switched... I believed in inter-dimensional from the start. Glad to see there are more of us out there!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

@Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

The GUT, I feel some unknown energies ARE Interdimensional/Ultra dimensional but ARE past CREATOR CREATIONS going thru the Phases of Life and Death WITHIN EXISTENCE AND DUE TO THEIR NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS ARE STUCK in a void and some of them try to interact in regions or EXISTENCE where there exist vulnerable PREY HUMANS who they can SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY exploit and try to incarnate within TO GET BACK HERE EVEN IF TO LAUNCH TO ELSEWHERE ;WOW: . I do ALSO however feel there are SPECIES from another I will say region that may have found A ARTIFICIAL KINGDOM AND KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE INTERDIMENSIONAL/ULTRA DIMENSIONAL long /short GAME of the LOCALS as well. Those who I speak of who can play ARE ET/ALIEN to this region and its DESIGNERS -ARCs to Me
- of this artificial LIVING ZONE or potential soul trap for unknowing SOULS/INTERNAL ENERGIES/SPIRITS if that's the case. But I do feel there are some who would be considered ALIEN even to those who can manifest into 3d matter in the form of ENVIRONMENT SUITS to fit the manifested bodies new temp. location.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I try to keep the conspiracy as simple as I can.

Since its quite possible for humans to make it to another planet already, however impractical, its equally possible for somebody from another planet to make it here using similar methods.

Why bother jumping through dimensions to get here when a simple rocket will work?

Because it will not work. You really think we can leave this solar system, much less the galaxy, with rockets?..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I believe that alien intelligence exists, somewhere else in our OWN universe, and in our dimension. However, I have no proof to refute or reinforce that belief. This is a matter of the difference between factual knowledge, and faithful understanding.

Given that there is no proof of either aliens from this plane of exsistence or indeed another, actually existing at this time, or at least, no proof that would turn the heads of serious science, one might assume that I would be fully behind a change in attitudes toward what one might think is a more likely scenario.

However, there is no more evidence, actual or theoretical to support the existence of life in other universes, than there is to support the existence of alien beings in our own. In fact, in all honesty we cannot even prove that there are planets and minerals and amino acids, or the most rudimentary building blocks of DNA in other universes, because as much mathematics as we have to prove the existence of these realms, we have no hard data to support their existence. Mathematics alone is not hard proof.

At least our own universe DOES have planets, and suns, and soil and liquids, at at least one example of a living species of intelligence ( as fleeting as the glimpses of that intellect might be at times ). If you are searching for an ant, then you look in an ant hill first.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I myself would wager on inter dimensional being more probable than extra dimensional only based on probability.

We have to take a few leaps of scientific faith based on what we know of quantum theory.
the universe is infinite
there are as many versions of reality as possible choices anything could have made since the dawn of time.
space is mind blowingly vast.
all the possible realities exist in the same space but on a different vibrational harmonic.

It would seem more probable that given an infinite number of permutations that intelligent life would evolve closer to earth and be able to even enter our atmosphere if they evolved on a variant of earth. Rather than evolving on an earth like planet with exactly the same amount of bacteria gravity and vegetation billions of light years away and traveling here but standard propulsion.

So all these aliens coming here seem pretty adapted to earths climate and atmosphere. pretty convenient like how all the aliens in star trek speak english right?

Its far easier for me to believe that other forms of life might have evolved on an alternate earth and advanced far enough to develop technology that enabled them to travel between the veil that separates one reality from the other. Dont get me wrong im sure there could also be Extra terrestrial from other planets but i think the ratio would be 3 to 1 in favor of inter dimensional.

Think about it. If we could go back in time that means we are in another dimension, turn left instead of right, another dimension. Dinosaurs dont get wiped out in an alternate earth and develop into reptilians that harass David Ike. Maybe the Reptilians are just more evolved velociraptors. Just saying that makes more sense than a humanoid reptile evolving on a totally different planet with nothing to do with our solar system let alone our planet just happening to find our planet that ALSO has reptiles and humanoid creatures.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
As the thread has progressed and given is seems we have a few fellow R A Wilson devotees, thought you might enjoy these two videos featuring Ken Campbell, yes "The" Ken Campbell to whom R A Wilson dedicated a couple of works.

Hope people enjoy.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I agree that there are interdimensional beings. I consider ghosts a type of interdimensional being - I mean, why not? They are not completely detectable by any means of electromagnetic radiation, so I assume they kind of coexist with our dimension, while being separate. It's hard to actually believe in ghosts, though, unless you have had experiences, at which point it becomes irrefutable

Next, we can look at near death experiences. Many people who have had NDEs claim they become detached from their body and float high above the scene of their accident. While they are completely unconscious, they are usually able to have a complete aerial view and hear everything going on around their accident. Usually after that it turns into a sort of spiritual experience as there are gates / gateways / tunnels to "heaven" / paradise etc., or otherwise life transforming experiences that occur in the NDE. They meet their dead relatives, they meet god-entities, they even encounter beings from other worlds. I think this qualifies as being "interdimensional".

I do not think science will ever be able to properly explain what goes on in NDEs. How do you explain that a person was able to see what the paramedics were doing across the street from where their completely flatlined and unconscious body was, as well as describe complete dialogue? Clearly something esoteric is happening, which mainstream science will turn a blind-eye to. Therefore it will never truly be accepted what is happening in NDEs.

As for ET type interdimensionals, many people seem to encounter these beings while in deep meditation or on '___' trips. '___' is found in all living matter, including our bodies. During meditation, it is released by the pineal gland, and usually the more '___' in your system, the stronger the experiences.

'___' can also be extracted and made inject-able / smokable (it is completely harmless). Taking '___' this way is life-changing. People have a wide array of spiritual experiences, but at high intake levels, there is one common thing about any person's experience - they leave their bodies into "hyperspace". To some people, it feels like they can be here for years.. eternities, even.. Yet, the experience in real life only lasts 15 minutes or so. They experience extra dimensional beings, have complete dialogue with them, they see reincarnation, they see all sorts of really crazy, wild things. It can be written off as just the effects of a mind-altering substance, but there is a lot in common with '___' trips, Near Death Experiences, and to a small extent Out of Body experiences, that I think they are all truly the human spirit leaving the body and being able to explore realms beside our own.
edit on 16-7-2012 by free_form because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by free_form because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

I'm enjoying this discussion with you - - but isn't it a bit off topic?

What age did you first notice them?

Always

After all of these years with them, have you been able to determine just what or who they are, their genders, or perhaps there purpose or where they came from?

It just doesn't seem relevant. They are guides.

If not, why do you think they refuse to identify themselves in such a manner?

They are not refusing to identify themselves. It is not relevant.

I suppose another question would be, have they ever saved you from a dangerous situation?

Yes. Many times I have been protected or forewarned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because it has always been - - it is my normal/natural - - it is difficult to separate from who I am.

If I had had an epiphany or event later in life - - then I would have something to compare.

Whether its just in my head or through communication I can't say. But simplify - - live simply - - make life about life - - not about things. Children need to be nurtured and protected. Unity of the planet seems to be very strong right now.

We really should get back on topic.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Annee because: DAMN QUOTES!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join