It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pre Emptive Goodbye – Thank You ATS – It’s Been Fun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Recently I said to my partner – “If I should die suddenly I just want you to know that I have no regrets. I am glad that we got together and co-created this reality. Thankyou for the love you have given me. Thank you for helping me grow as a sentient being and work through my karma.”

I would now like to repeat this same message to all here on ATS. I have not been a member for long, but I feel it must be said.

WHY ?

Because sometimes we don’t know when life is going to throw us a curve-ball. Tomorrow, or next week or next month could be a totally different reality for every human being on this planet. Quite often change can be sudden and unexpected.

So, if for whatever reason, there is no ATS tomorrow, or there is no inter-web tomorrow, or with God’s blessing no me tomorrow, I just want to say this now –

Thank you to all the amazing members here on ATS. It’s been fun.
So much intelligence
So much wit and charm
Generous hearts
Expressing Humility
and Grace
Inspiring
Challenging
Sweet
Loving
Creative
Wise … Humans, Being.

Peace, Love and Light - Ned

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

What a beautiful message. You have reminded me of why I need to write some important letters...thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

I don't think there is anything cryptic about my intention here.

I think you could read this message as a way to appreciate what you have now in this moment, because it could be gone tomorrow. ie - time to tell a loved one that you love them.

Comprende ?

* Ned

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nice message.
Ditto ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

edit on 14-7-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ned, your comment regarding, "with God's blessing, no me tomorrow" is a little concerning.

Do you mind helping us to understand what you mean by thanking your partner for helping you deal with your kharma?

Do you care to share?

We're all here with open eyes, ears and heart for you too, should you need us.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I want to "Thank YOU" my friend, for giving me hope that we as humanity are not a lost cause! Your words are inspiring as to what we need to work towards..............

Your words, have inspired me to fight to live another day!

edit on 14-7-2012 by seeker1963 because: .

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Ned, your comment regarding, "with God's blessing, no me tomorrow" is a little concerning.

Do you mind helping us to understand what you mean by thanking your partner for helping you deal with your kharma?

Do you care to share?

We're all here with open eyes, ears and heart for you too, should you need us.

Thank you for your kind words and warm heart, but I am quite OK.

I just re-read that statement and can see how that could be interpreted as a cry for help or a thinly veiled suicide message. But in no way is that my intent.

The thing with my partner just happened spontaneously one day. It just came straight out of my mouth, without any real thought. So, I feel it was a message from my soul to hers.

If you go over my old threads, you will probably get an overall feel of where I'm coming from. I believe that great change is ahead for all of us here on Earth. This is more the context of this thread.

Thank you Again. Your post reaffirms why I wrote this in the first place.

* Ned

edit on 14-7-2012 by nimbinned because: just because

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on the great change ahead?

Which direction do you think it's going to lead?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I'm glad that this message reached you at the right time.

Without knowing you, just let me say this, as a way that might help :-

We are in a pressure-cooker situation at the moment. The tension is building. Everyone can feel it. Everyone can sense it. Something has to give soon.

Just stay strong and try to find your centre. Try and be at peace with yourself, so that you may flow through the transition, rather than fighting it.

Hope this helps,

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the thought, it is a deep thought.
And if I should get there before you, I WIN!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A beautiful message and the same to you nimbinned.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

What are your thoughts on the great change ahead?

Which direction do you think it's going to lead?

I'm not a visionary by any means, but I think I do have the gift of perception and can 'feel' what is going on.

I talk about karma a lot in my posts. This really forms the foundation of my spiritual self.

The accumulated karma we have on earth right now is mind blowing, and I'm not just referring to individuals, but also to corporates, groups, governments, countries, religions etc...

We have been living a lie for way too long now and we've simply reached the expiry date on this little social experiment.

How will it play out ? Don't know for sure, but I do get a 'feeling' that the there will be some type of dimensional shift. That the super-natural and gross worlds will start to merge, so expect to see some really wild stuff happening soon, that defies human logic or science.

I could waffle on but I think it's best you go to this old thread of mine for more info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So Dee, what are your thoughts and feelings at the moment. I would be interested to hear.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by seeker1963

I'm glad that this message reached you at the right time.

Without knowing you, just let me say this, as a way that might help :-

We are in a pressure-cooker situation at the moment. The tension is building. Everyone can feel it. Everyone can sense it. Something has to give soon.

Just stay strong and try to find your centre. Try and be at peace with yourself, so that you may flow through the transition, rather than fighting it.

Hope this helps,

Peace Out
What i have noticed of late is the increasing divide between how human beings are conducting themselves.
What I mean is there seems to be increasing selfishness and heartless violence on one side and increasing care, love and anticipation for a great leap forward to a better world by the other side of humanity.
At least that is how it appears to me.
Personally I find myself swinging both directions (sort of) BUT, I am trying hard (and succeeding I think) to live a life of peace and unconditional love and respect.
The human race is pulling in two different directions. I am pulling toward the light

edit on 14-7-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

My thoughts on what to expect? Honestly, I don't think I could say it any better than you did with...

see some really wild stuff happening soon, that defies human logic or science.

In fact, I think we've already witnessed some of the above, but what's coming is definitely going to leave everyone puzzled who isn't spiritual.

In all honesty, I'm looking forward to the day when we all come to the same understanding of what's real and true about this life as well as the next one!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Thanks for that reply.

Dare I say it, I know it's an overused cliche but it is more profound than most people realise :-

you must decide now what to choose - Fear or Love.

The light you speak of is Love

cue my main man

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Im very new here and would like to say chill out and live life to the full, use every minute to do good things and work hard to help others.

E

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
Im very new here and would like to say chill out and live life to the full, use every minute to do good things and work hard to help others.

E

Welcome E

I agree, sometimes you just need to pop one of these

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lol you maybe right lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join