It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goku vs Superman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you are Dragon Ball Z fans, but I know a lot of you grew up with Superman. So if you want to understand this and don't know who Goku is, go ahead and look it up.

So. For those of you who know both Goku and Superman, you figure it would be pretty awesome to see them fight. Question is, who would win? A lot of people have asked that, and I have the answer.

Superman can lift about 100 tons. In conversion, this comes out to 100,000 kg. The average human can lift 40% of their own weight, and the average human weighs 80 kg. 40% of 80kg is 32 kg, which means the average human can lift 32 kg. If Superman can lift 100,000 kg, that means he can lift 3,125 times the weight an average human can lift.

Now, if you're not familiar with Radditz, he scanned a farmer who had a power level of 5. Which means the average human has a power level of 5. So if we multiple that by 3,125 (the number we established before) we get a power level of 15, 625. That's Superman's power level.

Goku, when using Kaio Ken x 2, reaches 16,000. He reaches 40,000 using Kaio Ken x 4. Obviously, when you face 15,000 against 40,000, there's really no match. Especially if Goku goes Super Saiyan.

Therefore, Goku wins. Science proves it. And that, ATS, is just freakin' awesome.

edit on 12-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

All Goku needs to do is get some kryptonite and Superman will be begging for mercy

Either that, or Goku could just beat him with the good ol' Kamehameha/Spirit bomb!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Your thread is interesting. It is based on the premise that SM can only lift that amount. I admit that I am not the most well versed SM fan (It was X-men and spidey for me as a kid) but I have never seen it written or heard it said that there was limit to how strong he could be.

I am prob wrong so I am interested to see it. Though it would have to be attached to DC in some way.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
piccachu can kill em both.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how much your Dragon Balls weigh.
Superman can go back in time and prevent you from being born.

Dragon Ball Z is just an animated show, where Superman is a real person!

Sheez! Easy answer!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Superman can lift about 100 tons.

What are you smoking???

After being saturated with yellow solar energy in All-Star Superman, his strength was tested as exceeding the force of 200 quintillion tons (or 2x1020 tons, in scientific notation, i.e., two hundred billion billion tons).

I must demand you redo this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

They did a live action Dragon Ball Z movie. Wasn't very good, though.

Also, I think this would be a fight worthy of a full episode, I'm not sure who'd win!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

i hope you're kidding

Anywho, I love superman and Guku. I dont know which one i love the most, but goku is stronger than superman
edit on 12-7-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Vegeta could take them both..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

don't go there...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We got Hulk Vs Superman on YT
how long till Goku Vs Superman ?

would be great

Goku would win against Superman and the Hulk combined

ANYTIME !!

ALL HAIL GOKU lol
edit on 7/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
We got Hulk Vs Superman on YT
how long till Goku Vs Superman ?

would be great

Goku would win against Superman and the Hulk combined

ANYTIME !!

ALL HAIL GOKU lol

Gogeta could take all of the "JLA" and "The Avengers" combined.

edit on 12-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It never stop in Dragon Ball
always a way to become stronger then ever

stopped watcing DBZ after SS3

is that when Vegeta fuse with Goku
when both are in SS3 mode ?? to form Gogeta ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Superman is the cheesiest super hero ever, I mean who makes a super hero with literally every power in the book for all we know Superman can shoot webs out of his hands, and turns green when he's really angry.DC has no creativity.
Marvel is the boss dawg! I personally think Thor would jack Goku up. All it takes for anybody is a good ole' lightning bold from ole' MJOLNIR! I guess Odin would Eff everyone up then. Again Odin is god and or an alien. And a G!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Superman Prime >

He would easily destroy Goku... Superman Prime is a God, and being a god, he is immortal, among other things
edit on 12-7-2012 by Warlock316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

It never stop in Dragon Ball
always a way to become stronger then ever

stopped watcing DBZ after SS3

is that when Vegeta fuse with Goku
when both are in SS3 mode ?? to form Gogeta ?

Yeah I think so.. HAHA it's been awhile.. I watched it way back on the original american run.. I always likes dragon ball better..

But nothing will ever be as epic as the frieza saga, My personal option it went down hill from there. although the cell saga was okay..
edit on 12-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
goku can do anything imaginable. death doesn't even stop that dude. if anything superman could own him all day, like when boo owned goku for a whole season..goku still comes backs and wins. and besides superman is imaginary

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
superman cant destroy a planet

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeastly0ne

Superman is the cheesiest super hero ever, I mean who makes a super hero with literally every power in the book for all we know Superman can shoot webs out of his hands, and turns green when he's really angry.DC has no creativity.
Marvel is the boss dawg! I personally think Thor would jack Goku up. All it takes for anybody is a good ole' lightning bold from ole' MJOLNIR! I guess Odin would Eff everyone up then. Again Odin is god and or an alien. And a G!

Cheesiest super hero? Or the one that all others copied from/got inspiration from? Plus, you know, he's Canadian made!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
superman cant destroy a planet

Oh really?

The Silver Age superman, yes, many, many times, and often by simply flying through them at ridiculous speeds. Once he destroyed an entire uninhabited star system fighting a bad guy, including the star itself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join