It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert Level 3.6! Nibiru Is Near

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I believe this planet does exist. However, is it possible that this planet possible orbit has changed over the years? Could it be that it has stabilized enough to where it has been pulled in by this mysterious possible 2nd sun? I just find it quite odd that we've seen stars and their orbit and this Nibiru path.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow. If it was just a 3.0, we would be ok.
But a 3.6!! We're doooomed.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by mckeesport
I am one of few that believe that there is a heavenly body out there that makes a cyclical journey through our system. The ancients gave us warning the best way they could. I dont talk about it much to friends or family but feel in my bones as well as others that something is coming our way.

I Moderate a 2012 website and have for over 3 years. I've done all the reading and everywhere I can find new info about Nemesis & Nibiru I scour the net daily for it. I too believe we live in a BINARY star system. Most of the star systems we look at via telescopes are binary systems. That makes sense in terms of stellar cartography.
So NO, you are not the only one, many others also believe as well.

I love your signature, it just is so hypocritical coming from someone that writes what you do... and I shall explain why.

There has been no evidence, in any shape or form to suggest that we live in a Binary Star System, nor is there any evidence to lend credence to the existence of another system out there that in any way effects our own planetary system.

What i find amusing in all this is thusly:

1) Depending on the argument Nibiru changes from a planet, to a star, to a dark star (that noone can see) to a brown dwarf (that is only seen in IR film) to a large gas giant etc etc.

2) not one person can agree on what Nibiru is or isn't, seems to have so many different forms depending on what line of thought a person needs to take to counter the rational thinking crowd.

3) Nibiru people claim there's some vast conspiracy to silence anyone from talking about this planet however, noone can prove the existence of one, or the validity of the Nibiru theory, other than to attack and call anyone who doesn't believe "low level" or "Hey I guess you won't make the shift" or "Your vibrations aren't high enough to understand"

So truth time sir/madam... Planet X theory was all started by a guy named Stichen, in 1995 a really delusional woman named Nancy Lieder re-introduced the theory as a way to get attention, and get out some messages that she claims was sent to her by Zetas. Nancy has been proven wrong so many times over that it's not funny.

And finally, the word Nibiru itself, does not refer to an ancient planet or anything of the like, it is literally translated as:

A crossing, usually in a river or road, in astronomy the crossing of planets causing eclipses..

So.. where's the mystery planet now? If you are really interested in the truth, then you may wish to hone up on your Sumerian.. and not use Stichen's misinterpretations..
I find it funny, however, that both Zecharia Sitchin and Nancy Lieder have both denounced each other at one time or another.

Nancy stated that Zecharia was a fraud and charlitain only after money.

Sitchin stated that Nancy is a fraud and is twisting and mangling his theories to meet her own ends.

Just rofls.

-saige-

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by saige45

Nancy stated that Zecharia was a fraud and charlitain only after money.

Sitchin stated that Nancy is a fraud and is twisting and mangling his theories to meet her own ends.

What a rare occasion when I can believe what each of them has said.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
didn't we do Nibiru fest last year and it didn't show or was it the year before. Oz Fest is always great if theis Neibru wants to compete it better kick it up a notch and show

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

An object which is planet sized can be detected far away. A Mars sized object would be detected 320AU out. An Earth sized out would be detected out 340AU. The tales of Nibiru make it as large as Jupiter. That would be detected out 2100AU. I am using figures for whole sky surveys from around 2004. I suppose that today the detection would be even further out.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Objects can be detected far away even by the human eye. Saturn is far away. It is large. Uranus is supposed to be smaller than Nibiru and it is just below detection with the unaided eye.

There really is no possibility that any planet sized object could swoop in the next year or even the next decade without detection.

Even the suggestion that some exotic and currently unknown and never before seen mechanism is needed really suggests the lack of possibility of Nibiru.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I live in Marquette, Michigan. Today 9/14/12 I was riding my bicycle around Presque Isle park and decided to stop and take some pictures of the sun. It was about 7:20 pm or so. These are the pictures that I took:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Your profile is 16 posts at this time and 10 at a minimum are the exact same post of reflections.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

That is precisely my feeling on this whole issue. Why haven't people all over the world been reporting sightings of this supposed planet?

I have worked with several people that are convinced that Nibiru is real and it's coming, to the point of pleading with me to prepare myself and my family. While I appreciate the concern, nothing ever happens on the dates they claim contain these catastrophic events.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join