It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria's Chemical Secret: Israel Raises Alarm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Isnt Syria just another brick in the wall being built around Iran or being built between Russia and Iran?

When I look at the map it seems so. I think the Crusades have never stopped.

It kind of looks like we are choosing the Sunni over the Shia in our conquest. just my simple minded opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
yaaaaawwwnnnn.... how tiresome .... the same old lies to justify the next round of mass murder by the genocidal psychotics israel and big brother amerika ...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Syria has never denied having chemical weapons.
Not only that, but the Syrian army had already used it against its own people back in 1982 in what is known as the ' Hama Massacre '.

Israel has every reason to be concerned, since Syria is one of the main weapon supplier to Hezbollah or a conduit of weapon supply from Iran.
The large amount of long-range missiles held by Hezbollah – that were destroyed at the beginning of the war in 2006, is further proof of the danger.

These video clips are of the recent Syrian military drills that took place in the last couple of weeks.
Amongst the missiles shown are: Scuds, Fatah 110, Zelzal-M600, 220 & 302 mm rockets.
*Notice how some of the mobile launchers have civilian colors with no military signs on them.

more

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Israel can go F**k itself! Everyone in the world should be concerned about Zionist Israel. They are nearing their stages of the total takeover and annihilation of Palestine. They are a danger to the rest of the world's human populace. Nazi Germany moved to Palestine and became Israel. Nothing has changed since the move. They are still a bunch of Genocidal Murdering Maniacs.

The Syrian government I agree are not innocent but the Zionist controlled terrorist groups are the ones to worry about in Syria. They are the ones that would stoop so low to use these awful weapons. And on the orders of US, UK and Israel!!
edit on 12/7/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

But then we have the problem that if the US / Nato go in, Russia gets angry, If Russia goes in The US get angry. But why these two countries can;t get together and sort this out, before Israel drags us all down is far beyond my ability to comprehend!!
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Maybe with a coordinated effort, the US could come in from the west and Russia from the East. They could arrange to meet somewhere in the middle of Syria, and build another 'Berlin wall'/'Checkpoint Charlie'.
Then the UN could come in with a mass of international troops, and then inform Jordan they will be next.
Israel will find herself painted into a corner of being surrounded by UN governed states that demand her dismantling of nuclear weapons and various other toys.
Who knows? Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Good plan, I draft a letter to Ban Ki Moon, and you can sign it!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wait , the OP , are you actually denying Syria has large stock piles of Chemical Weapons? Because it is a well-known fact that Syria maintains a large stockpile as a deterrent. There are pictures of SCUD missiles from army training exercises in the 90s all over the internet that were posted well before this debacle.

The last thing you want are rebels who are desperate getting thier hands on chemical weapons. They could actually really use a false flag attack on civilians and get into the hands of the wrong Muslims , which then ships a gallon of the stuff over here in a crate and they could wipe / shutdown an entire city if they knew exactly what they were doing.

= Economical Mayhem with 10s of thousand most likely dead.

Yeah , it's worth going to war over. Also note , a key U.S ally. Israel. Would be a much easier target. Why is it a key U.S ally? Because all the terrorist keep trying to kill them instead of coming over to the U.S. Israel goes down ... they all come to the West. So you want to make sure the enemy of your enemy is kept strong. It keeps more fronts open for economical and manpower attrition.
edit on 12-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Usually i would say that israel is just trying to start somthing but for once i think there are legit concerns. no doubt in my mind that assad has chem/bio weapons and would probably not hesitate to use them. hell, he might even let go of power in syria to some religious wacko just to spite the us and israel. ive seen some interviews with him and he doesnt seem like a very.....stable person

If they have a weaponized version of some virus like ebola and that manages to get into the hands of some fanatic it would be a disaster. all it would take is that person releasing it in any international airport and boom its spread to all corners of the planet.

And to all the people saying this is just a hoax, it isnt. syria has had and continues to have stockpiles of such weapons. there was never any question about it.
edit on 12-7-2012 by MastaShake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Assad wont fall apart, they have been saying this for 12 months now.

Assad will fall apart if Israel attacks them. I am not taking sides, but I think Israel is the stronger power here...

Israel would be dumb to strike Syria though because it would spark WWIII...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood

But then we have the problem that if the US / Nato go in, Russia gets angry, If Russia goes in The US get angry. But why these two countries can;t get together and sort this out, before Israel drags us all down is far beyond my ability to comprehend!!

Maybe with a coordinated effort, the US could come in from the west and Russia from the East. They could arrange to meet somewhere in the middle of Syria, and build another 'Berlin wall'/'Checkpoint Charlie'.
Then the UN could come in with a mass of international troops, and then inform Jordan they will be next.
Israel will find herself painted into a corner of being surrounded by UN governed states that demand her dismantling of nuclear weapons and various other toys.
Who knows? Just a thought...

Not sure why I think that this would be great solution for Israel and Palestine as well?

But wait, that would stop settlements of occupied territory, so probably not very good plan, right?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Plah-eeez! As the great Yogi Berra said, "it's deja vu all over again". Bush & Cheney told us this "weapons of mass destruction" bullsh$t as a reason to invade the sovereign nation of Iraq so that corporate sociopaths could plunder the cheap oil available. The Israeli government is made up of the same type of heartless, bloodthirsty psychopaths that make up the U.S. Government. The has been planetary mismanagement team are scared to death, they realize that they have lost control and are in a desparate attempt to get it back. So they reach into that same worn out bag of tricks.....war again. It's too late, you're already done for.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It never ceases to amazes just how much media propaganda gets put out.

Illuminati agenda in full swing
edit on 12-7-2012 by iESOTERICuEXOTERIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Good plan, I draft a letter to Ban Ki Moon, and you can sign it!!

It's not a good plan, it's not my plan, and I don't subscribe to it.
I'm just letting you know what I think is next.
Where's that damn pipeline gonna run through anyway?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Let those who live in the region and are directly effected play their hands. The US needs to stay the heck out of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Looks like your thinking just like me. yeah i agree with you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join