It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria's Chemical Secret: Israel Raises Alarm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Syria's Chemical Secret: Israel Raises Alarm

news.sky.com

Hundreds of tonnes of Syria's stockpile of deadly nerve gas could fall into the hands of terrorist groups if the regime of Bashar al Assad falls apart amid widening concerns that Israel could go to war to try to stop this 'Doomsday threat'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So here we are again. Accusations of a middle eastern, "enemy" with large stocks of WMD. As it was said by one Isreali commentator, they are looking at "pre-emptive action" against Syria, to stop these weapons from ending up in the hands of Terrorists.

As a lot fo us can feel, there is something coming down the track. a lot of us have felt this for a long time now. The groups and camps are forming. And this, this has the potential to be another Sarajevo 1914. once set, the rest will fall like dominoes.

I am just dismayed that TPTB feel that the sheeple are subdues enough to swallow another WMD story. but here we are again.

IMHO it is orchestrated for the gain of a few at the expense of the many.

Hold on people I have feeling this is going to be the big one.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Iraq and WMD version 2 all over again.

Same story different details.

ho hum.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Hold on people I have feeling this is going to be the big one.

I will keep my attention on this.

You are the only member that I know of that made an accurate prediction at this site to the point of actually appearing to be precognitive!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
What is the problem with Russia making sure these chemicals are safe? They already have troops on the ground. Ohh, that's right it is not about the WMD is it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
London Olympics, anyone?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That would be a good idea except the US would now allow it as there is agreement for the US to buy weapons grade nuclear material from Russians o turn it into civil use material. Because of concerns of the security stability of Russia. So no way in hell are they going to let them gather up a load of chemical weapons.

IF they actually exists, and how come it has taken a news agency to break this, when this in all the UN briefings and meetings, as NEVER been mentioned once.!!

And the propaganda machine rolls on!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Haha they upgraded it from nukes to biochemical weapons..... rich

Like I mean come on, everyone should have known that syria would be the next target.

I hope one day troops wake the F up and stop trying to ascertain the safety of americans halfway around the world.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

IF they actually exists, and how come it has taken a news agency to break this, when this in all the UN briefings and meetings, as NEVER been mentioned once.!!

Because the UN can't sell it to americans like FOX can

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Wrong thread. sorry!
edit on 12/7/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by trollz

Wrong thread. sorry!

Not the wrong thread at all. I was implying that if there's going to be an attack at the London Olympics, perhaps this is a build-up to an excuse for how chemical weapons and/or nerve gas came to be used there.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

No I was replying to another thread of a dream I had last night, and the metaphor is the same.

Not that you had replied incorrectly, just that I had.

CX

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I'll wait for the "45 minutes from attack"....then i'll head to my shed.

Probably won't be long now.

CX.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Iraq was under heavy UN monitoring and inspections for many years, which is why they had no WMD's, or they might and this is a big might, have transferred a lot of them across the border to Syria.

I have no doubt in my mind that Syria does have chem and bio weapons, along with capability to deliver within thier region.

If I was Israel I would be very very worried about this, since 1) assad might do something crazy before letting go of power 2) those that replace assad might be religious wackos. Normally I dont believe much Israel has to say but in this case I think their fear is very warranted.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Well you are right, it seems they are worries, and maybe with good cause.
So worried in fact that are considering a pre-emptive strike.

That's what everyone else is worried about/ Where does that leave Russia / China and Turkey, the US UK and the rest of Nato.????

If it happens, really its just the beginning.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Assad wont fall apart, they have been saying this for 12 months now.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

he might not, it isn't going to stop the Israelis from pulling the trigger though, now is it?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
A long drawn out civil war in syria would mean that those wepons are more likely to
be sold or moved buy either side. The Russians are trying to play the long game
but the risk of chemical or bio wepons being traded is too high. Russia should put their
jack boots down on the Syrian regeim. it's the best senario that i can think of for ending
the blood shed quickly. as long as it's the russians there would be less trouble.
that's if the Kremlin( sorry if the spelling is wrong) gives a fig about anyone else.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wondera

But then we have the problem that if the US / Nato go in, Russia gets angry, If Russia goes in The US get angry. But why these two countries can;t get together and sort this out, before Israel drags us all down is far beyond my ability to comprehend!!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

As diddy1234already pointed out.

ANY EXCUSE can and will be used to destroy Syria and then to destroy Iran.

After Iran. Who knows, maybe China, maybe Russia, the last countries not controlled by Private Central Banking system.

Who is naive enough to think that people who brought you 9/11 as a false flag, can now be believed to launch wars for your good.

I mean seriously, how stupid do you have to be, how short is your memory.

When CIA and Mossad are done with the world, then they will face you, they will reduce the population, they will make your children sex slaves. They will twist everything sacred into evil.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE.
edit on 12-7-2012 by rory212 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join