It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A coming storm - A final storm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
OK anther weird dream that sticks in my mind.

Standing on a plateau, ringed by hills, close to the end of the day.
The wind starts to blow. Dark clouds gather, seen far away.
The wind grows and the clouds grow closer.
The storm breaks, the onslaught of light and sound is intense.
Before we know, the storm is upon us.
Causing all to run for safety. It is known none are safe from the wake.
A final crack of thunder. Heard by all, seen by none.
fin.

If there is anything predictive about this, which is vague as vague can be, knowing my mind. It will happen in about 1 month.

peace out.
edit on 12/7/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

How many hills surrounded you?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I can't say, meaning I don't know. We're all transfixed watching the storm roll in, with flashes of constant and rapid lightning.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A friend of mine had a dream of me, this was similar to what he saw in his dream. He said the skies were going grey and black with a storm a brew. People were confused and scared. In his dream he told me i was standing by a cliff, with my hair blowing, and people were looking to me...he asked me "What is happening"? but he woke up from his dream due to hospital noises >

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Could we say it a growing group psychosis manifesting in dreams and feeling of impending "bad end" as everyone knows and can feel what is coming??

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Jakius, it will be in 2-3 weeks.

There is movement on the etheral planes. Something is brewing for sure.

My awareness seems to be expanding at the moment. My dreams and astral travels becoming more lucid and profound. I am both excited and nervous. I know now why I was born here on the Earth plane - to watch and experience this massive shift take place.

The whole universe is watching
like spectators in a stadium !

Peace to you as well - Ned

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

The whole universe is watching
like spectators in a stadium !

"Ringed by hills"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

"Standing on a plateau, ringed by hills, close to the end of the day."

Cool - just saw the connection. Olympic stadium no doubt (maybe opening ceremony) 9pm - end of the day

More files just released in Britain today of UFO reports.

Bookies taking bets on UFO sighting at Olympics

Obvious Illuminati symbology - Olympic mascots

Obscure video (Heliofant) showing many symbols pointing to London Olympics UFO false flag event.

Financial markets on the verge of collapse - Barclay (British) bank scandal

Tensions boiling over in Syria, Iran

These are just signs from the gross world - like I said - the metaphysical world is abuzz.

I've got a lot riding on this one. If I am wrong I will be the welcome guest of one of my nearest psyche wards

* Ned

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I will have to ask some people I know who are frequenters of the astral plane. See if they have noticed the same. However I don't disagree. The tension in the world of late is palpable. Almost like the entire world took a collective deep breath and is holding it, waiting for the release. And I know I am not the only one who has felt this.

Cheers
JF

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
And still Perth down here will have even crapper weather, I can guarantee you!

As long as I can log on the next day, it's all good!

oO

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

There weather is getting pretty aweful everywhere. But if you're happy as long as you can get online, then good, be thankful for small mercy's

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Standing on a [color=gold]plateau, ringed by hills, close to the end of the day.

For some reason I couldn't help but think of Plato Crater on the Moon.

Odd, right?
What does that even remotely have to do with the setting of the dream.

Well I ran across Plato Crater as the setting for an old TV show called Space 1999.
Here is the moon base settled into Plato Crater during one episode called "Dark Sun"
in which the voice of God is played by a woman.

That would bring great clouds of confusion,
but it makes perfect sense to me.
Of course all of her favorites
would be men.
Naturally
so.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

The intro contains other elements.
Lightning strikes, actual dust clouds,
even setting a date of september 13th (timestop 0:49 - 0:51)
for some really big boom of an explosion.

You know, the kind that knocks the moon out of orbit.

Jackius,
Perhaps you and I some of the few people both old and young enough to have
seen this show before it was canceled, and there is some weird 36 year lag on
images being placed in the subconscious and them bubbling to the surface.

Either way, seeing as your Tsunami dream turned out very very real,
I hope that by "the end" you mean "the end of everything bad."

Mike Grouchy
edit on 12-7-2012 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Not sure. All I can say is at the culmination of the storm was a very loud crash of thunder. you know the sort of SNAP CRASH sound when a lightning strike happens really close to you. But there was not flash of light. hence the reason I say Heard by All, seen by None.

away from the prose of the above, I saw a Caravan, which seemed to be made of paper, when the winds started, and it started to tear apart the caravan, that when I, and whoever I was with, I presume family, when for the car. At the point of getting into is when I heard the loud SNAP CRASH.

The only thing I remember after that is being with an old map in a dimly lit room. No words or dialogue if any are remembered, even if it has anything to do with the above.

However, at the moment I am starting to get a headache, one of those ones that is creeping up on you. I just hope it doesn't turn into a migraine. That's usually a sign of lucid dreaming for me.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Curiouser and curiouser.

I am really wondering how many hills were there myself. If it were the seven hills of Rome, maybe a clue? Could the end be in sight for Catholicism? Or as we have been led to believe what Christianity was about? Will Benedict die, be assassinated or "contained" and the prophesized Peter the Roman come?

Is this the storm that we experience, that we can hear inside of ourselves, but can't see, the ascension/big shift? The old map... Could that be what was predetermined, where to go from here, after ascension?

I apologise if I seem like a dreamer or a mad woman. It's just quite interesting what you have posted. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have had a recurring dream two in fact. These dreams I remember in vivid detail and have manifested for as long as I can remember. The first involves a house with many rooms and levels, they all scare the hell out of me as they change constantly. It appears as though it was invisaged in the Edwarian era. There is matching furniture, and everything is covered in white dusty sheets. On another floor it is compartmentalized with windows, doctors and mental patients including myself at times. I seem to be trapped in an eternal battle, trying to convince the Medical doctors.Dr Green, that Iam not a patient. I spend hours trapped in this subconcious prison. Once I thought I found the doorway to freedom. It lead to a sheer drop. A doorway leading outside on the 7th floor, instead of a balcony it was a sheer drop. The second dream, Iam being chased along a track, towards a mountainous region, by a robotic entity, it is throwing boulders at me as it steers me towards a cliff. It scares the hell out of me.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I will be watching the skies in a couple of weeks for sure. A part of me wants it to happen and the other is terrified. I have had a feeling something REALLY BIG is going to happen but am unsure what....this could be it. Well see!

S&F

Teye22

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your dream OP. Dreams are a big part of my life and I myself have been seeing on and off dreams of different doomsday scenarios. I NEVER saw natural disasters in my dreams before, but since the beginning of the year it has been constant. I see floods, volcanoes erupting, earthquakes, fire, reactors blowing up and causing massive radiations. At this point I don't know what to expect, but I'm definitely expecting something by the end of this year.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
I can't say, meaning I don't know. We're all transfixed watching the storm roll in, with flashes of constant and rapid lightning.

Back on june6 i witnessed that night the most intense lightening storm ever in my life.It was a rather small cloud following the red river near oklahoma..At any given moment there had to be like 50 or so lightning strikes and it lasted for a few hours.The clouds at one point turned into a very distinctive shape.The strange thing was that there was no sound of thunder.It was a very intense night.I got the feeling that this was a preview of something else to come.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I had a dream that I was on ATS, looking at a J. Fogg thread about one of his dreams. I soiled myself.

SnF Mr. Fogg.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join