It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A coming storm - A final storm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good job it was only a dream there Randy
:lol I wouldn't like to think I am inciting physical reactions in people in real life!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Have you had any current dreams . . . or dreams the last year that you think are not that far off in fulfillment?

Particularly about the West Coast?

This thread triggered the query:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thx in advance for considering my question.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I can't say that I have to be honest with you. Nothing about the west coast. although I did have one of my weird head aches yesterday, so you never know!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

JakiusFogg
reply to post by BO XIAN

I can't say that I have to be honest with you. Nothing about the west coast. although I did have one of my weird head aches yesterday, so you never know!

THX THX for your kind reply.

AT first,

I read your sentence as:

"I can't say that

I have to be honest

with you."

And I thought . . . Welllllllllll, OK, as you wish . . . . puzzle, puzzle.

Then I realized, given your personality and character, you're likely meaning:

"I can't say that I have,
to be honest with you."

Prayer for your headache!

And days without big quakes are wonderful.

Blessings,

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

hahahaha, thats a level of self paranoia not seen here in a while.

But I assure you, I have dreamt nothing of you specifically!

PEace out

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of odd dreams going around...A week ago I had a very vivid dream, so much so when I woke up it took me several minutes to realize it was a dream. I dreamed that the doorbell rang and it the dream it was around 2-3am I went down to open the door muttering to myself that some idiot was ringing the doorbell at this time in the morning. I opened the door and a guy was stood there (for the life of me I cannot see his face, but I know I wasn't afraid of him), and I said what the hell are you doing its 2am, and he said there's a storm coming can I come in? and I said no I'm not ready and closed the door walked back up the stairs and went back to bed in the dream and that's the last I remember till I woke up.
This only got weirder when I woke up and found my 9 yr old daughter in bed with me so I asked her what was wrong and she said something weird happened in the night so I asked her what and she said a man that looked like Paul the alien ( the Seth Rogan movie) but a reddish colour was stood by her door and I asked her if she was scared and she said no, so I asked if she spoke to him and she said she said Hi and asked him how he was and he said " Something is coming, do you want to come with me?" and she said no thanks I am going to my mum, then she said he left and she got into bed with me... I asked her if it was a dream and she is convinced it isn't. But now she is a permanent fixture in my bed, she actually painted paul as she is calling him and took his picture to school...it's now on the art wall.
A week later I can't get this incident out of my head, I wish I could explain it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join