It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods own Conspiracy !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What's so wrong with religion
Currently holds the number one spot on the front page here at ATS. We also have in our current list of recent posts :

The bright and morning star ( I highly recommend this one )
Sex the secret gate to Eden
The mark of the beast an alien chip that changes your dna
Can you prove evolution wrong ?
Is Lucifer our friend ?
The hidden Bible
Satan's last days deception ( testing you )
American govt the great Satan
The double standard of Christian terrorism
My interpretation of pet goat I heliofant II ( W/E )
Have the watchers been released ?
Ancient Aliens Satan's Counterfeits
Revelations

And now, by an overwhelming and popular demand one more to add to that list by yours truly. Randyvious Astrocometus in association with above top secret. com is proud to bring you.

GODS OWN CONSPIRACY !

And this was the list on the 1st page. Doesn't even begin to cover all of the four pages in our recent post section of ATS ? Now whether or not the thread is positive or negative ?

Doesn't even matter to me.

I'm seeing Gods own conspiracy against non believers manifest in a big way.

RIGHT HERE ! On ATSSSS !

What say you non believers ?

edit on 11-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You tawkin' 'bout the One who told us the end from the beginning?

9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory. (Isaiah 46 9-13)

Boy, has he ever!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So now you are blaming a conspiracy on god too...is there anything that we would not blame him for?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Can you feel it in your Gut ? (oh ! pun) I mean I absolutely did. I went down the page and this feeling rushed all over me. So I had to toss something together. I'll confess my attempt at keeping it light hearted may be a little misconstrued and even a bit eccentric, with my use of Queen. But I got a good laugh from it.

Thanks for responding Gut

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yes, it is a conspiracy! We should have seen this coming. Us non believers are being persecuted! Our Avatars and Deities are demonized! What to do?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Dear autowrench,

"Demonized?" If you're not a believer, why do you care if your philosophy is being "Imaginary being-ed." If it hurts, then you must believe that demons exist and are bad.
(Sometimes I just crack myself up. (And yes, my sense of humor is highly defective, especially being in my present condition.(And no I won't tell you what my present condition is. (WAHOOOOOO! Look at that, nested parentheses! Am I cool or what?))))

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Holy cow a GUT sighting.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Can we just fast-forward to the Isaiah 63:1-4 part yet and get on with eternity? This 3rd rock is really getting on my nerves as of late.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Yes, it is a conspiracy! We should have seen this coming. Us non believers are being persecuted! Our Avatars and Deities are demonized! What to do?

I'm so sorry Wrench.

Typical

Holy cow a GUT sighting.

A great thing to have on ATS !

Can we just fast-forward to the Isaiah 63:1-4 part yet and get on with eternity? This 3rd rock is really getting on my nerves as of late.

Can't you just be glad you didn't evolve on the 1st or 2nd rock ? I heard the heat waves are murder. Be thankful for the mercy of random existence ? I mean really !
Come on Typ !

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm seeing Gods own conspiracy against non believers manifest in a big way.

I'm beginning to think the conspiracy includes everyone!

For every new question that comes up requires more research on our part to try and come up with an answer!

God wasn't kidding:

Matthew 24:13

13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I'm with NOTurTypical on this one, for I am surely looking forward to God's day of rest after He reveals himself.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I didnt evolve for one thing. Before God formed me in my mother's womb He knew me. And besides that, I cannot believe there was death before the curse of Genesis 3.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by randyvs

I didnt evolve for one thing. Before God formed me in my mother's womb He knew me. And besides that, I cannot believe there was death before the curse of Genesis 3.

That was a pop at evolution Typ. Just kidding. I'm think'in part of his conspiracy is steeped heavily in humor.
So follow my lead and we can see where this one goes.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry boss, got a little excited there. Almost thought I was gonna have to refer to Michael Behe there.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

For every new question that comes up requires more research on our part to try and come up with an answer!

Could Father not have done this (put the ones who asks question in your path), to make you grow?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
To Those on the Fence: I know you're out there. I once was too. It's for YOU that we write and testify. If something is waking up inside you; nourish it. Don't let the haters take it away with empty words.

The evidence stacks up across all the issues that drew us to ATS in the first place. From NWO to UFOS to Climate Craziness to War to the Middle East to Mystery School BS to Corporate Greed to Man's Inhumanity to Man: It's ALL in there! The Holy Bible that is.

YHWH called it first. Specifically significant, for us ATS'ers, is Israel becoming a nation again and the formulation of the NWO. Where did we hear those things first? From HE who told us the end from the beginning.

To My Brothers & Sisters: You RAWK!! And Shine.

To the Haters: God Bless!!

To Those Who Have had a GUT sighting: Yeah, me and Elvis.

To Every One Listed Above: I love you, I really do, but more importantly GOD loves us. Word.
edit on 12-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
To Those on the Fence: I know you're out there. I once was too. It's for YOU that we write and testify. If something is waking up inside you; nourish it. Don't let the haters take it away with empty words.

The evidence stacks up across all the issues that drew us to ATS in the first place. From NWO to UFOS to Climate Craziness to War to the Middle East to Mystery School BS to Corporate Greed to Man's Inhumanity to Man: It's ALL in there! The Holy Bible that is.

YHWH called it first. Specifically significant, for us ATS'ers, is Israel becoming a nation again and the formulation of the NWO. Where did we hear those things first? From HE who told us the end from the beginning.

To My Brothers & Sisters: You RAWK!! And Shine.

To the Haters: God Bless!!

To Those Who Have had a GUT sighting: Yeah, me and Elvis.

To Every One Listed Above: I love you, I really do, but more importantly GOD loves you. Word.
edit on 12-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

You know He called it first because Almighty God truly is the OG......ORIGINAL GANGSTA'!!

All the others are hatin' imitators.....and you can run and tell THAT.....WHOOT!!
(now I'm gonna have that dumb song in my head the rest of the day
)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives
weirdos

That's nothing. Want me to share the stuff I think about and protocol and manners keeps me from vocalizing?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Sorry boss, got a little excited there. Almost thought I was gonna have to refer to Michael Behe there.

You'll never be anything but a godly stud in my book Typ.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives
weirdos

That's nothing. Want me to share the stuff I think about and protocol and manners keeps me from vocalizing?

Do I want to be told what a person who believes a man lived in a whales' belly for 3 days thinks about?

No thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join