It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods own Conspiracy !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lives

Do I want to be told what a person who believes a man lived in a whales' belly for 3 days thinks about? No thanks

I do not recall anytime I ever laughed on here, but this was funny.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives
weirdos

Second line ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry boss, got a little excited there. Almost thought I was gonna have to refer to Michael Behe there.

You'll never be anything but a godly stud in my book Typ.

Haha.. thanks. That's a new one for sure! :p

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

weirdos

That's nothing. Want me to share the stuff I think about and protocol and manners keeps me from vocalizing?

Do I want to be told what a person who believes a man lived in a whales' belly for 3 days thinks about?

No thanks

It was a fish. Whales are mammals.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

To Those Who Have had a GUT sighting: Yeah, me and Elvis.

I'm think'in, you guys don't quite have the rhythm to Gods own conspiracy just yet. So here are some clues.
1. ALL
2.Everything
3.Anything

Mercy

edit on 12-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was thinking about this recently actually. We are told pretty clearly in the bible that in the end times people will follow after the doctrine of demons. If you look around, Luciferianism is running rampant. Even 15 years ago, it was barely heard of. Sure you had Satanists and Occultist's and such, and Luciferian doctrine was there (it's been there since the beginning), but it wasn't nearly as prolific as it is today. It is literally EVERYWHERE (whether people realize it or not).

All I know, is I'm really tired of this world. My bones ache, my body is sore, and my spirit is exhausted. Although I hope for mankind's sake that we have more time, I'm ready to go home.

Today I was standing in line waiting to get a coffee on my lunch break. I over heard some people laughing about some pictures people were posting on the internet of rich kids who go to Africa and get their pictures taken with starving children and then post them on the internet (as if this is somehow comical). I knew then and there that we are done. So as in the days of Noah...

/end rant

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The only conspiracy I know of, concerning God, is the one started 6000 years ago to make us believe He exists. Let's be honest here, if anything created everything, it wasn't a dude. When is the last time, outside of the National Enquirer, that you ever saw a guy give birth to anything? The real cover-up here is this: God is actually a woman, and therefore it is Goddess.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You've convinced yourself easy enough. I think I'll stick with what Christ says.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Could Father not have done this (put the ones who asks question in your path), to make you grow?

Absolutely!

I can't tell you how much I've learned by researching questions and reading others replies.

There are questions and answers that I've read that I had never even considered before.

Since I've been on ATS, I've studied my Bible more than I ever have!

Heck, I'm even starting to dream scripture and getting answers in my sleep!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And so it begins, maybe later you will start to see and hear! (Some say it's a gift and a curse)
edit on 13-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Deetermined

And so it begins, maybe later you will start to see and hear! (Some say it's a gift and a curse)
edit on 13-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

Yes it is. It's a gift and a curse because most things you don't want to share in the flesh. It's tough getting prophetic messages.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You've convinced yourself easy enough. I think I'll stick with what Christ says.

Why is it most people are completely against that? And not the world, we know why they reject His words.. I'm talking about most people who profess Christ.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah, the Bright and Morning Star, getting alot of heavy artillary fire from people who do not want to open their eyes and see whats in front of their faces. Never seen so much denial in all my life. The denial in that thread is a conspiracy of it's own.

It is definately worth a reading if anyone is looking to uncover Mystery Babylon and the name of the Harlot that Rides the Beast, you might even be surprised at who the final empire of the antichrist is and it's almost here. This crap going down in the M.E. right now with the Arab Spring last year, and Libya getting kicked over to the Muslim Brotherhood as well as Egypt and soon to be Syria. We're about to see the revival of the Beast that was mortally wounded in this next year or so. We are definately in the time of sorrows.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah, the Bright and Morning Star, getting alot of heavy artillary fire from people who do not want to open their eyes and see whats in front of their faces. Never seen so much denial in all my life. The denial in that thread is a conspiracy of it's own.

It is definately worth a reading if anyone is looking to uncover Mystery Babylon and the name of the Harlot that Rides the Beast, you might even be surprised at who the final empire of the antichrist is and it's almost here. This crap going down in the M.E. right now with the Arab Spring last year, and Libya getting kicke dover to the Muslim Brotherhood as well as Egypt and soon to be Syria. We're about to see the revival of the Beast that was mortally wounded in this next year or so. We are definately in the time of sorrows.

Outstanding work brother, God bless you son of the Most High.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Today I was standing in line waiting to get a coffee on my lunch break. I over heard some people laughing about some pictures people were posting on the internet of rich kids who go to Africa and get their pictures taken with starving children and then post them on the internet (as if this is somehow comical). I knew then and there that we are done. So as in the days of Noah...

I feel sorrow and compassion for those people and my heart aches for their plight. Africa has become a war torn wasteland as the crescent moon and star battles the cross in areas like Sudan and Somalia and Rwanda.Hopefully the 7 shepherds and 8 princes with the ships of Kittim will arise soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hiya randyvs,

Yes, the board threads shout to us about the time in which we live. Let us pray that others, with a desire for truth, come to know and love the Truth. It is what we are here to do, to lead others to Him and His salvation by preaching the Kingdom of God and forgiveness of sins - He sends His disciples into the world as he himself was sent into the world. I thank you for your continued work in the name of Christ.

And very happy to hear about the dreams of scripture - and when you hear His voice upon waking, which I've experienced just once recently, you'll be moved into an even deeper faith. I can hear it as I type these words, and I'm humbled completely. He is My God, He is Your God, and He is Our God. Pray that we are worthy and effectual to continue doing His Will here on Earth. Love and peace to you and everyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was raised to never measure the merits of a man by his words alone.

Man lies about itself for a thousand different reasons.

What makes you think your Christ is any different?

Does Christ not say, in Mark, Chapter 13, after describing the End Times and the destruction of the Temple and signs of the End Times, that there are many among him (meaning first century people) who will see the End Times?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by randyvs

I'm seeing Gods own conspiracy against non believers manifest in a big way.

I'm beginning to think the conspiracy includes everyone!

For every new question that comes up requires more research on our part to try and come up with an answer!

God wasn't kidding:

Matthew 24:13

13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

I'm with NOTurTypical on this one, for I am surely looking forward to God's day of rest after He reveals himself.

I am with you on that. I am bone tired, literally exhausted of this world. This tiredness surmounts any physical fatigue i have ever had. Just so weary of fighting an enemy i can't see but know is there.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Is this the verse you're referring to?

Mark 13:30-31

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

"This generation" means the one who witnesses all of the other previous signs along with heaven and earth passing away, which hasn't happened yet.

Here are some of the other signs listed in Mark 13:

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Now while some believe that the abomination of desolation was the destruction of the temple in 70 A.D., Jesus had to be speaking about history repeating itself and a future event coming, because Jesus did not return after the destruction of the temple at that time. Here's how we know...

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

So, what other signs are there that haven't happened yet according to the history of the Bible?

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Yes, there have many many false Christs and prophets, but I don't recall any of them performing miracles and wonders.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

and what happens after the Son of man appears in the clouds?

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Now, only the book of Revelation (Chapter 20) mentions the Millennial reign of Christ on earth after the tribulation is over and the book of Zechariah 8 eludes to it, but Mark 13 does state what happens after this event. The final conclusion...

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by randyvs

I was raised to never measure the merits of a man by his words alone.

Man lies about itself for a thousand different reasons.

What makes you think your Christ is any different?

Does Christ not say, in Mark, Chapter 13, after describing the End Times and the destruction of the Temple and signs of the End Times, that there are many among him (meaning first century people) who will see the End Times?

~ Wandering Scribe

No, the generation that would live to see the end of the age would be the generation that saw all those signs. That's the "this generation" He spoke of.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join