It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner and PIMA Community College

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Jared Lee Loughner and happenings at PIMA Community College (Tucson, AZ)
Ok, so I happened to roll through town in Tuscon on my way to Oregon and it happened to be the area of the Jared L. Loughner shooting, so I went to take a look at things to see for myself if I could make out anything that I thought was weird/interesting about the place, and I feel that I did in fact find some stuff that you will find interesting. Im almost broke, so I dont have a lot of the investigatory tools (thats what it seems to have turned into) so im just going off of old school pen and paper, so bear with me. But as I said it got pretty interesting, to the point to where I needed to eliminate some things like I was told before in fear of slander and all. So I am presenting only the facts I know and what I think. So this is the "clean" report. Theres also a lot of strange syfy type things too, so that should keep it crazy enough to remain a trivial topic. Anyways, if you read this, its going to take a while. I tried to make it as interesting as possible, but you are really going to need to click on the links and look at things to understand what im saying, and you cant fully see what I saw until you go there for yourself. So thanks if you fully read it. Its also presented somewhat chronologically in the order that I found things, and in the end I found some really crazy stuff tying the whole thing together (I had no idea why I was pointed to this other guy until the end, so I left it that way because it freaked me out a little and its exciting to read it that way because it gave me chills). Its a lot of note taking, but its coherent, and im just writing it out for the most part with the cited resources ive found to back up the fact portion, but its all there and should be easy enough to understand. Basically I put a decent bit of effort into it. So lets get on with it.

LA TOSCANA VILLAGE (murder(s) site)
It was the evening when I rolled into town and I took a trip out to the LA TOSCANA VILLAGE www.loopnet.com... The first thing I noticed was the abundance of (RED) businesses in the strip mall. It has an "L" shape and has 2 buildings (one large (BLUE) one and a small one) in the lot, not connected to the strip, but in the same lot. The businesses currently in this strip are (from left to right) Walgreens, Safeway, Casas Adobes Flower Shop, Sparkle Cleaners, China Phoenix, Honey Baked Ham Co, Beltone, A Better Shade. Sparkle cleaners is a (GREEN) business, Casas Adobes Flower Shop is a (BLUE) business. The remaining businesses in the strip are all (RED), except when you round side face of the building, where you find Beltone (BLUE) and A Better Shade (GREEN).
So the town is a (RED) town, although not as bad since the murders. After a sacrifice (in this case multiple), (RED) tends to disband from the area due to a number of factors, such as high police activity, high public awarness, and a sense of vigilance throughout the community (just to name a few). This town is a strictly balanced town (similar to 69, but more a 67). You need to see my other threads to understand that. The town resides off the old historic route 66. The name has since been changed but thats what it used to be called. The way it works with the shadow world, businesses have to make sacrifices, in this case it ended up being humans in order to keep the lease going as it was year 6 and the shadow world works in 7 year cycles. It is tied to the house territory (each plaza is like a sub kingdom of a larger house) in the area. A lease is only one of the many facets of red/black business placement/planning.

It turns out that the plaza itself is on "Oracle Rd" which is also route 77, which is a lucky number if you read my other threads. There are hardly any street lights along oracle and the intersecting road for about 5 miles in either direction, versus only 1 main route over, which is highly lighted. Both the crime rate, and the death rate there are considerably higher than other areas of the US. It is also one of the highest gun related death rate states in the US. www.neighborhoodscout.com... Opposite the plaza is the Casas Adobes Plaza, many people researching this topic point that out as the location and it is not, its the ones ive provided here. This plaza has a lot of (GREEN) and (WHITE) in it, with very little red/blue. The plaza behind the La Toscana Village has an address of 7070 (double numbers 70). Walgreens address number is 1711 (7, 11-lucky). Business is located in a flood area. Area has flash rainstorms (but they are artificial sometimes, ive seen them seperate the sky and control it). The ground area where the plaza sits is in the highland area compared to the rest of the town (closer to the sky). There are tons of references to pyramids in the area-murals on the interstate off ramps, businesses like "Pyramid Credit Union", triangle shapes on houses and businesses in an amount that is noticably more than other towns in the US. You need to visit the area yourself. Its your duty to figure this out just like it was my duty.
The victims as you probably already know were Gabrielle Giffords, a Chief Justice John Roll, a 9 year old named Christina Taylor-Green, and a couple of unnamed victims. Rep Gifford did not die but has had a hard recovery from the shot to her head. She was completely innocent in this whole thing.
The plaza next to the La Toscana Village is also on a road called Giaconda Way, thought that was strange like a snake reference (aniconda-but I might be reaching). Anyways like I said before the La Toscana Village had been in existence for 6 years at the time of the shooting. Leading up to the shooting, the Safeway had been robbed at gunpoint at least 3 times in the year leading up to the shooting event. I dont have a citation for this but I do have it on word of mouth from those business owners I talked to there. Crime is now virtually non existent after the shooting. The shooting took place under the left arch of the Safeway entrance. There are 3 brick arches that you can walk under to enter the Safeway. The shooting took place under the left (RED) arch and everything happened and was contained within a 25 foot distance from there. He was tackled by a woman, Patricia Maisch articles.businessinsider.com... who was assisted by two other men. The area code is 520-52 is a bad number.

continued
edit on 11-7-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE (cite website)
Founded in 1969, which indicates its balanced. Most likely (RED) top heavy as far as dominant color base. Jared Loughner was a (RED) ive been told by the way. Below is a collection of evidence courtesy the New York Times, a lot of my observations were based off of use of this "official" police evidence as well as actual visitation of the multiple sites where things occurred to "feel" out the vibe of what was going on there. This document if you are reading may be helpful in a 2nd tab on your browser to follow along with my observations. Anyways, its interesting on its own but here it is:
documents.nytimes.com...

PIMA Addresses of campus' involved:
PIMA Community College-4905 E. Broadway Blvd Tucson, AZ 85709
PIMA Community College West Campus (really bad dark dead energy here)- 2202 W. Anklam Rd, Tucson, AZ 85709
PIMA Community Campus- 401 Bonita Ave, Tucson, AZ 85709
PIMA Community College Downtown Campus (also a hot spot)- 1255 N. Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ 85709
This is a set of observations based on that document list I just gave you a few lines up. The first incident that was reported was on 2/22/10. As far as numerology goes, 22 and 10 are big numbers. The first report to police was done by a Patricia Houston, a PIMA employee (I list all profiles and contact info I have at the end). I believe that Patricia Houston has a big hand in all of this. Loughner was born on September 10th, 1988 (9/10/88) which is interesting to me because the date is 13 years and a day from September 11, 2001 and everyones always talking about the numbers with that and all. Also in the southwest, they worship the 8 or diamond (and also the 6 or triangle).
The majority of the police reports filed were made by women (not sure if any were men but I dont think so), and the majority of the reasons on the police report cited "Suspicious Activity/Disorderly Conduct". The shooting came after these events. Multiple interactions with the police tends to get anyone worked up and maybe even aggressive. Loughner, attempting to do something about these "set ups", made a video that he posted on youtube, to make known what they were doing to him at the time in the best way that he could. This is the only motivation I can come up with for him actually publically posting that video. He was trying to tell people something. It looks like that may have been his attempt to explain what was happening to him. www.youtube.com...

There was an unnamed employee that reported to Patricia Houston, who is the Division Dean (of the West campus I think). From the time that info was told to Patricia to the time she told it to the cops, I wonder if there were things added or left out to make them more aggressive towards Loughner? I mean he complained of harassment before, maybe these people were looking for a fight? She is accountable since she spoke to the police, and is probably the housemaster as far as shadow world stuff goes. In the reports she mentioned that Loughner had a "dark" personality, that means he has of the darker polarity, (RED) spectrum. The reports also mentioned that he was being "watched" and "keeping an eye on him". If these practices were already in place, and if he was being watched, why was this incident allowed to occur? It is always a possibility that the email in this particular case is a fake, and was generated as something to cover themselves with, documentation-wise. Possibly things were added to that email so that police would respond in a manner that was face to face with Loughner. I feel that a lot of the details given to police were made up, such as the "student" saying Loughner might have a knife thing. Wouldnt it be funny if we could somehow get an electronic signature on that (in fact all) email to see when they were actually composed and sent/received? Im sure that would raise some mroe questions LOL. So anyways the police told her all they could do was watch, the officer "suggested they keep an eye on him and call us if anything else developed that concerned them". This set the need to aggrivate Loughner to make more incidents occur. Lets move on to the next report/set of reports in that document set.

continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
KRIS SWANK
Kris was involved in an incident that included a 2 officer response. Kris' contact number is 520-206-2250 (numbers that jump out 52-bad, 6-bad, 22-very lucky, 50-yes or confirm). The time the incident occurred according to the report was 1626. (numbers 26 is 2 x 13, and like I said before this may not all be exact or exactly right, im just trying to teach you to look at teh numbers to determine where to look for other clues/things about the situation, and what they mean to you personally) Kris said he was "making loud noises". If you realize that (RED) is manifested by speaking out a lot, you can see that by making loud noises he was bringing bad things to himself. On the flip side, "Making loud noises" seems like a bit of a stretch to call the cops on somebody for. I bet that she knew about Loughner from Patricia Houston or another faculty member, and was quick to try to call the cops and set him up. It seems like anyone could set this kid up if they networked and collectively called the cops on him multiple times!!! He was listening to music at the time, I believe in an attempt to anonymize himself (see my navigating red/blue on the road thread) from (RED) influence. He liked a band called the Mars Volta, and the band was originally called At the Drive In (the main dude anyways). They sang a song called "One Armed Scissor" about a blind man (conscious blind). He could send but not receive. Jared Lee Loughner was a One Armed Scissor. Police face to face contact was made there in the library, and they just asked him to keep ot down. The police need to see a face as it confirms some sort of contract I think. Maybe like the old 3 strikes youre out thing.
PATRICIA CURRY
This was the 3rd police incident that occurred. Time was 1522 (22-lucky, 15 is in Loughners height and also weight on license). Date was 5/17/10 (17, 10). Cleartime contains 00. 2202 W. Anklam Rd (bad campus, from earlier) has 22 in address. Curry reported that Loughner was hostile over a "B" grade. Who gets pissed about a B? Something else happened there that wasnt on that report. Something got him going that day in that classroom, and the B was the final push (I assume he thought he was getting an A). Why would anyone get angry over a B to the point that it would require police intervention? I think Patricia Curry knew about Loughner and was quick to be negative/policing/bullying to him, as did some of the others, leading to police intervention and him losing. I hate bullys. It just seems highly unlikely that that would be the real reason for the cops. What were the details of the "spoke with Loughner outside the classroom and felt it might become physical"? I want to know what happened with that?!? What was contained within that convo that put him to the level of potential physical threat? Fight a woman over a "B"? Seems highly unlikely to me. Made up to try to get actual physical police contact again? Seems more likely to me. She then referred him to her supervisor , Susan Heinrich, who also "felt intimidated". If im threatened I call the cops right there (in this case it would be campus cops) not my FEMALE BOSS. In the end strangely enough, they didnt even talk to Susan Heinrich. I think the "felt intimidated" thing is made up.

continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
PIMA WEST CAMPUS
These are some observations about the West Campus, or what I call the dark campus. I think this is where most of the "boiling" of Loughner was done. One of the things I noticed was that the schools food was supplied by Sodexo. www.sodexousa.com... www.sodexousa.com... Sodexo is the same food company that provides the food for the NSA in Ft Meade, MD. Is there something in the food that links Sodexo to PIMA and Loughner? NSA food with stuff in it at college campuses? Sodexo also does worship with red/gold colors in the NSA OPS2 building. Ive seen it with my own eyes. Is that some sort of link to red worship?
Looking more at the documents, Patricia Houston was given an option via campus security (4th case details in the NYT documents provided)by officer D. Reeves that she did not take. Also the emails used as evidence detail wise didnt match. It was noted in the police report. The officer even went as far as to refer to them as "in contradiction". So it appears to me that she wanted to get him into something more. Its the housemaster letting it boil some more by letting Loughner continue without taking the offered suspension option. It appear that she wanted to get him into something more than, say a verbal argument that he couldnt be arrested for (boy, in the end Patricia Houston really got what she wanted huh?). The second email stated he was on drugs and was asked to leave the class. The first email said the opposite. They were adding to the story there me thinks! I wonder why these teachers hated this guy so much that they picked on him and made things up like this about him? (Maybe he had killed before or something, like in his childhood or something, and they knew about it or could "sense" it?-crazy theory might be off on that heh or not) I know thats an out there theory, and its just that, im just trying to come up with a reason to torment someone like that, to the extent that it would end in so much pain and death for the entire community (the victims, their families, the school, the town). If you look in this report, Patricia Houston was given the option for suspension, said no it was just to get the police to look into him, but then she stated that they had done this before, and that "touch base" had already occurred. So what was it? What should have been done then? What actions should have been taken? Additional side psuedo fact: I think the location of the flag burning video www.youtube.com...
is La cholla Rd (a few miles from the west campus) through some digging ive done, but thats not 100% confirmed. Anyways back to Patricia Houston. Why would she, when give the option to suspend him, not take it-after they profiled him? My guess would be: to stir the pot, let him boil to get a more explosive, eventual action. It should be noted that "Mayhem Fest" is a concert, not a reference to his plans to shoot people. It was headlined by Slipknot and it was awesome, I went to the DC one (rip Slipknots guitarist). Lamb of God (another band Loughner apparently liked) was there and they were awesome. Sounds like they were trying to pull whatever out of their asses to give this kid trouble, then played dumb when it came time to sit down and cast judgement/suspension/action/etc. Thats why the Bible says we should always tell the truth. Add ons like this (manifesting RED) and small details could have made the difference in a 9 year olds life, a judges life, and other unnamed victims lives. A personal thank you (sarcasm) from me to those PIMA staff members that assisted in those murders. Everyone who participated should know who they are.
A LOOK AT THE ALGEBRA TESTS
There are some numerology things I noticed on those tests that were included in the evidence documents. So the first question, (Q1) using order of operations simplifies to 33/6 (33, 6-bad progress or progressing to bad numbers) to 11/2 (11 showing up again-might just be reasching here, I dont know, the number 2 indicates a "no" or red answer, and also 2 x 11 = 22, which kept showing up). Again im not trying to look hard to make an argument, its just that there are only about 15-20 numbers in a pool that keep popping up over and over again, and his posts here (as Erad123 or whatever) are dealing with numerology. In his posts here, it seems like he was super interested in time, and maybe was looking at the numbers in time based format, wheras I look at them (at least for now) as symbolism or words from nnumbers/collcetions of numbers (what im talking about is what society is built on). It may be possible some of what he did not. Moving to the second problem (Q2), the answer if my math is correct is x = .33 or 1/3 (33 keeps popping up).

continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Side notes I made(end of day):
-the town train tracks run along 6th street
-at the West Campus there is a plaque dedication to Quezacotl (more on this later)
DAY 2 PIMA Community Campus
Started day 2 at this campus. Checked out a few buildings, such as the Roosevelt Building-a building built by the architects John B Lyman and Roy Place (this Roy name kept popping up everywhere-its why I was thinking about Seigfried and Roy the other day). parentseyes.arizona.edu... parentseyes.arizona.edu... They always seemed to be around strange things and crazy people.
So walking along there I saw they had a school paper and I decided to check one out. Its called the Aztec Press aztecpressonline.com... and whats great is that you can go to that site and the articles are the same exact ones in that paper I saw. All of them. The main headline was something of allegations of bullying a staff member (Roy Flores/Chancellor). aztecpressonline.com... Just like the student Jared Lee Loughner, only Flores wasnt pushed to the point that he killed. He cited "health reasons" as the reasons for leaving the job. There is a process a company uses when they want to get rid of you. Most likely they tried to get him on behavioral health. This is just a brief explanation of how they do it. After harassment and threats, he probably agreed to a few small clinical social worker/psychologist interviews & assessments. The company probably spoke to the Dr (and also encouraged Flores) and got him to write a "recommendation for FMLA" or something of that nature. That way they dont have to pay benefits because the person is "coming back to work eventually" but really they are not. I think they set Roy Flores up for sexual harassment based on baiting him or flirting with him (multiple women did it so it seemed usual and not odd or out of place). They probably never wanted to get him for sexual harassment, they just wanted the guy out. That or they tried to make him into some sort of sexual predator as it puts the person closer to sacrifice (manifests RED). By labeling them a rapist or something, it has to do with the sexual energy that more quickly manifests (RED) so its like double time. Anyway what they did, if we are following the textbook trend we see with all of these cases, is messing with the victims head (he may have done something wrong like slept with a staff members wife or something-just for example not saying he did that) by hinting around him that they were going to "tell on him" or something to his wife/boss/staff/etc. Basically everyday just hammered him with it until he had a breakdown. Send him to the Dr via a recommendation from a higher-up (boss, dean, etc-possibly even Patricia Houston, since shes the housemaster).
The Dr then marks him in a medical profile as "disabled" (mental behavioral health) and poof! hes gone from there. No benefits, no money coming in, no will to get out of bed much less to find a new job. Thats why the sexual misconduct details never surfaced, because although they still be used in a plan B type of situation, the situation would require evidence and testimony that establishes links. This creates more risk for the aggressors and in this situation, thay cant do that as all of their positions are semi permanet. They could do it im sure, but they would have to falsify evidence as well as lie directly to the court. Ive seen them do it, ive seen them swear on a Bible then lie right there from their mouths in the same 5 minutes. The slime will do/try anything to get what they want. The plan C is usually find a way to slither out after exposed and re-setup house in a new town or business elsewhere. Too bad its a small world though.
Im not sure but there is some house link with PIMA that is violence manifestation in 2011, this year link so far is sexual manifestation, and next year will be something else but it seems to be following some sort of pattern. I guess what I mean is things dont seem to be done here. Sorry to get off on a side tangent, I just feel that they are doing the same thing (above) to Roy Flores.

continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
SIDE NOTES I MADE ABOUT LOUGHNERS TRANSCRIPT
So anyways looking at Loughners transcript, he was no dummy. He stayed active during off periods, taking classes for multiple summers. He also held at least 12 credits (indicates FULL TIME student status) almost every main semester. What jumps out on this list that is apparent to me is his interest in American Sign Language, ferquently referred to as ASL. He took courses focused on this subject for about a year and a half. A lot of what I focus on in these writings is body language, for instance like when I say not talking helps to not alert (RED) so that it can manifest. He was probably reading peoples body language, and that was the vessel for him to begin looking at it. It appears as though he took tai chi, which is not combat oriented but is a martial art. Perhaps he felt the need would arise to defend himself? It also looks like he was interested in Yoga and meditation classes. Those are designed to relieve stress and promote relaxation, which suggests during that time period that he was stressed or aggrivated, long before the shooting happened. I believe they were "boiling" him then, just like they recently did to the Roy Flores guy.
For the people interested in the numerology, look at what they had him following in the next letter. The strange way its described. He was in math class and was identifying 6's as 18's which is 3 x 6. The report also indicates that he felt "they" took his money, since they (he alleged) supposedly intentionally failed him on his classes then offered him no refund. If you look at my other threads they systematically eliminate people from the roster financially just like they fire people from their jobs(go hand and hand). Like Roy Flores (and myself actually) they took his money (benefits) and shoved it in his face that they did it and he never got it back. This was another way they "boiled" him. I believe from looking at the Delisa Siddall email exchange, that a CC was intentionally sent by Jennifer Grajardo to Benjamin Zamzow under the guise that it was an accident. By getting the email to him "by accident" he acted on something but im not sure what it was.
Moving further down the email correspondence, Patricia Houston was "off campus" when action was taken. Notice the disconnect from Patricia Houston. She sent the items via mail or through some sort of delivery. It also happened when Aubrey Conover and Vicki would also be gone. The gourp didnt want Aubrey putting her hands on it for some reason too. I suspect she pulled her people to keep them safe as she knew Loughner was about to blow his top so she wanted the it to be a stranger in case he directed his anger at them. Think tanks like this one always seem to stage these shootings at schools (Columbine, Va Tech, UTX, etc) I just think in this case it didnt follow the same patterns the other one did as the left him "primed" and then directed him at the intended target (maybe they were intentionally trying to hurt Giffords or something?). I guess that or it didnt happen at PIMA due to a failsafe failing in his personality programming. Instead of taking it out on the agressors/people that actually hurt him, he did it instead towards Giffords. She had no connection to this.
If you read the forum comments there is numerology references in it as well. There is a 52 defined as 4 x 13 (why its bad I guess) with the beer example. It helps to illustrate the point im getting at here.
I also have a hunch that Roy Flores may have been a defender of Jared Loughner at some point maybe against them (the faculty) making stuff up to the cops on Loughner, and thats what opened the door to the (RED) on him, and he was picked as a new target from that. Maybe his penalty was the loss of his career as well as a possible false (or solicited) sexual harassment set of grouped claims against him.

continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Next set of reports. It looks like next that Loughner had some sort of verbal altercation with Deborah Scheidemantel and she had to call the cops/campus security (also noted that it was interesting in this case that the officer responded from lot number 3, and the disturbance took place in room 301) Numerology-breaks down to 31, 3, 1, lots of 3s appearing around this kid (triangle influence). This makes me think the numerology might be partially forced, like they had certain days they had chosen to go harder on him ritually. Loughner was screaming about "freedom of speech" violations and as a result PIMA community college now has laminated constitutions in every classroom.
Anyways the officers report indicates that Loughner was in a daze, looking up and to the left (where the triangles come from). If you bring UFO stuff into it, theres a lot of reptile worship out there with the triangles everywhere and snake & lizard symbols all along the interstate overpasses and off ramps for about 100 miles through that area. Its big out in those towns.
More notes about the West Campus. Just so I dont forget, in the West (RED) campus there is a courtyard and in that courtyard are a lot of strange things in relation to the color coding system and reptile worship. There is a plaque dedicated to Quezacotl, series of trees planted 6 to a plot w/triangles built into the planters, lots of items grouped in 7's, a bunch of strange stuff. The plaque is what stands out to me (I think I repeat this but it will get written twice then) the most of anything on that campus. That Zapotec religion has human sacrifice and triangle worship built into its foundations.
The downtown and community campuses have a much nicer vibe. I went to the library at the Community campus, the Kris Swank on e was not open that day unfortunately. But it seemed pretty nice. One thing I noticed (its the BLUE campus but its more overbalanced to RED as a system overall, because of the town and area being RED overall) was that in the BLUE parking lot side, there were locusts in the trees, and the trees were yellow/gold if that means anything. The buzz was very very loud, I had to correct my hearing a little as I got into the campus area. On the RED side the college has a logo/statue thing built into a triangle. The board has 3 faces and is on a blue pillar. Its funny because it looks like a BDA. Behind that statue/pillar are rows of trees in different numeric pattern, I detail the amounts later in my end of day 2 notes. Like I said it was pretty calm, the real action seems to be coming from the West campus, man that place has a bad vibe. The classrooms are built with 3 windows usually behind the students and in the front of the classroom they have 3 chalkboards (in these type of rooms-green dot). They use those new smartboards now, cool stuff. Anyways the rows of desks are arranged in strange numbers and were not uniform. More on the amounts in the end notes. The scene in this report was cleared at 0931 hours (numerology 9, 31).
The next report began on 0731 (7, 31) badge number 360 (360 = complete). The officer like the other one described Loughners eyes as pointing up and to the left, except this time his eyes were also "bobbing" as it was described. His head was also more tilted to the left as well, it wasnt just the eyes this time. Loughner was speaking of entitlements, a popular term shadow groups use to try to make people deserve punishments by making them seem like heathens or taking too much. Loughner was frustrated because he was not going to get his money back. Stealing a targeted individuals money then throwing it in their face is a popular tactic groups use. The police officer was again present in the beginning of the admin meeting but left when it was clear that he was not needed. I think if anyone did anything instigatory to Loughner, it would have been these times (when the officer left, before there was any police intervention, etc).

Continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There are several more instances of police contact with Loughner, including a "meeting" where police drove to his house and had a meeting with Jared and his father in their garage to serve a school suspension letter, an admin meeting where his mother was present and it looks like they just talked down to them the entire time (admin to Loughner mother and Jared). Basically just session after session of boiling the kid with the same problem brought up over and over again. Like they intentionally didnt want to do anything so they could keep bringing it up to beat him up with it. And that cracked him I guess. Also, if you look at the details of the "PIMA Community College Summary of Meetings with Jared Loughner in regards to September 23rd incident" report, he was complaining about how the school was not paid for legally because it was not paid for in gold and silver. He was right about it being real money, but if you look at my other posts/threads, the southwest does a lot of things by deed and gold/silver are very very heavily traded out there. Its very popular with people who worship the triangle and the 8. This suggests occult influence in all of this, which is really what my argument is all about anyhow.
If anyone has knowledge of these trades/practices and wants to post them up, I feel they would be helpful in further locating information related to this incident.
END OF DAY 2 NOTES
Ok, so the end of day 2 notes is pretty long but is the last part. It includes some recap, name lists, and cites my references to all of this FACTUAL info I gathered. So its a little all over the place topic wise, but I do my best to explain it.
Notes:
-from shooting scene, the flower shop van plate has 77 in it
-shooting took place under (RED) left arch
-RED/GOLD/BLACK cars in parking lot, in abundance, versus other car colors
-happened to the left of a RED/BLACK business
-lots of businesses moved out of the strip (such as Tonys Italian Restaurant) and there are many slots available, although that is not unusual because there are many strip malls in the area like that
-the leasing companys number is (520) 323-5111 numbers are (52 = bad, 111 = very lucky)
-There is a missing child poster up all over the plaza for a girl that happens to be 6 years old, Isabel "Isa" Celis
azstarnet.com...
-Across the street from the La Touscana Village plaza, with a lot of GREEN/WHITE signs, that indicate "openness" Casas Adobes Plaza maps.google.com...
-No street lights on the main road next to the plaza for several miles (on main, highly traveled road!). It reminded me of a Walmart case study we did in school that included a big financial decision from Walmart to heavily light their parking lots, after someone was either seriously injured or killed due to a robbery type crime. The statistics ended up pointing to lit parking lots as much safer (dont know the exact percentage from the report).
-The main road next to oracle (the poorly lit one im talking about) about 10 side streets up is extremely well lit. There is a light pole every 10 feet.
PIMA West
-its near St Marys Rd, theres a hospital nearby very close to the campus
-think the burning flag video was made off of La Cholla (near W Anklam, West Campus)
-there are 10 handicap spots in front of the entrance
-the campus architecture is built like a horseshoe (symbol of the area with horses and all) with 13 buildings. They are: Santa Rita, Gymnasium, Santa Catalina, Health Related Professions, Tortolita, Rincon, Tucson, Sentinel Peak, Science, Art, Tumamoc, Center for the Arts, and Fitness/Sports Sciences.
-possible behavioral health manipulation study? (Health Related Professions)
-Number of benches in entranceway is 7 as it currently sits undisturbed, with a Coke and Pepsi machine (represents RED/BLUE) side by side
-Staircase from there leads to 1st pavilion/courtyard area. Staircase has 3 series of steps: the 1st series is 6 steps, the 2nd series is 8 steps, the 3rd series is 11 steps.
-all school water fountains point to the left (RED)
-metal picnic tables that are all RED in color

continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
-They have a missing child board (probably just a coincidence but there must be a lot of child abductions in the area)
-As you enter the courtyard underpass, there are 10 RED tables as it sits undisturbed now. There is all BLUE paneling on the walls.
-Sodexo has a store called "Simply to Go" in that underpass pimacampusdining.com...
-Next staircase (Sentinel Peak staircase) has (top to bottom this time) 3 series of steps, 1st series was 11 steps, 2nd series was 8 steps, 3rd series was 6 steps. 11 Is a lucky number and the people out there worship 8 (the diamond) and 6 (the triangle). 8 sometimes chooses to interact with people, 6 just kills from what I understand
-Santa Catalina building has 4 palm trees at entrance, each in their own plot
-there are many 4 bench setups clustered together throughout the campus
-central eating courtyard (outside building Tortolita) has steps leading down to the eating table (6 steps) area with a RED colored big dividing line at the last stair. This indicates a RED zone has been entered, as in RED is more easily manifested. Real world-its probably some smoking zone or something. Got to have a reason on paper for it. The real reason I feel is because thats where the plaque of Quezacotl is. It manifests RED heavily and quickly. (Quezacotl is NOT TO BE MESSED WITH)
-In this courtyard you will find 4 benches, 4 trees, 5 eating tables with RED metal umbrellas, and this is all to the left of the large RED line. There is also a fountain, like shopping mall type fountain in that area too, it is small.
-The plaque itself is actually 2 plaques. The top one is tan in color and reads "MITLA MOSAICS" with a signature inscribed by the artist who created it. It was laid in 2003. The plaque below it is black with white or gold writing (kind of faded) and is quite a bit longer in terms of what it reads. www.thefreedictionary.com... encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com... en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org... www.encyclopedia.com... The full text on it reads(most likely copied from the previous websites source:
Mitla [Nahuatl,=abode of the dead],
religious center of the Zapotec, near Oaxaca, SW Mexico. Probably built in the 13th cent., the buildings, unlike the
pyramidal structures of most Middle American architecture, are low, horizontal
masses enclosing the plazas. Wall panels, decorated with hard stucco and
intricate mosaics, show more than 20 different patterns of a single motif—the
stepped spiral representing the plumed serpent Quetzalcoatl. With its subterranean chambers and passages decorated by fine frescoes, Mitla is thought to represent the
highest expression of Zapotec architectural talent, although the mosaics have
been attributed to the Mixtec, who conquered
Mitla as well as Monte AlbÃ
-The Zapotec historically practiced human sacrifice
-Right hallway from there leads to the pavilion area, at the side entrance area of the school.
-Strange things I noticed about this courtyard/pavilion. Most important were the trees in the graveled plots. The plots themselves were built into the walkway and were stone, filled with gravel. Along the exterior of the plots were series of triangle tiles that all pointed inward towards the trees. The trees were palm trees.
-There were 9 graveled plots total. There were various trees within each with different counts but only a few, all of the other ones pointed to one number. 1st plot has 1 tree. 2nd plot has 6 trees. 3rd plot has 4 trees. 4th plot has 5 trees. 5th plot has 6 trees. 6th plot has 6 trees. 7th plot has 6 trees. 8th plot has 6 trees. 9th plot has 6 trees. Im not going to point out the number that most stands out at this entrance area.
-also in that area there were 3 silver flagpoles. There were also tree plots outlining the entire courtyard from the buildings edge. One side has 3 trees in a single long plot. The other side has 2 split plots with 2 trees in each. 7 total trees seal the courtyard there.
-exiting that pavilion/courtyard to the parking lot, there are 7 benches before you get to the stairs all lined up, and the number of steps down to the lot is 9.
-elevators they use are Thyssen Krupp. The logo is an arch over 3 interlocked rings, similar to the olympics. I think this is a triangle symbol.
-the benches/seats at teh entrance of the Division of Nursing building are red/blue, (6 red 3 blue), they are next to 12 lockers (4 red, 4 blue, 4 silver)

Continued

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
PIMA Community Campus observations:
-the locusts are very loud and cling to the yellow trees
-Building count for this campus is 10. Its a big "L" shape, the "L" shape makes up 6 of the buildings in the total, there is a single independent big building that is actually 3 buildings in 1, and theres a small building on the far right of the campus. It was disturbing how eerily similar the layout was to the shooting crime scene/La Touscana Village. Perhaps it felt like a familiar setting to Loughner since he had spent so much time at a similar building layout at PIMA subconsciously or something. Perhaps this inspired more confidence in him to act or was an adding factor.
-foods in the vending machines are color coded
-Features Roosevelt School, built in 1921. Architects: Roy Place and John Blyman
-lots of "L" benches built into the courtyard (may represent a number I do not yet know about) It may possibly be L as in LEFT or RED.
-lots of diamonds (symbol of the 8) instead of triangles at this campus location. Logo flags on lightposts shows a picture of light being broadcast through a diamond, thats BLUE with WHITE writing, and says "Integrity".
-Triangle symbolism with logo/entrance sign. The 4 tree rows behind it are numbered 1st-5 trees, 2nd-6 trees, 3rd-8 trees, 4th-11 trees
-Tree plots in this campus' parking lot are diamond shaped
-classrooms at this campus have 3 back windows, 3 white front boards, and a single board on both the right and the left. They are laid out in 7 rows. All rows have 5 chairs each.
-classrooms without windows that are all indoors have a different layout. There is a front and a rear door on the same side of the room. Nothing on the right wall. Nothing on the back wall. 2 white boards on the left wall. 2 boards up front. As far as seats there were 5 total rows. 1st row had 7 chairs, 2nd row had 7 chairs, 3rd row had 7 chairs, 4th row had 8 chairs, 5th row had 9 chairs.
-"Someone could be watching" posters about discussing things "online" (basically letting people in on the shadow world that dont have access) just like at the NSA. There were two posters that one and another one saying "Protect yourself from the unseen". It may have also been about manifesting RED by talking too.
-Bathrooms had 5 sinks, 2 handsoap dispensers, 2 paper towel dispensers, 2 urinals, and 3 stalls-2 regular and 1 handicapped. The bathroom had BLUE and WHITE colors.
-RED and GREEN dots on the doors. This is the system they use to know which rooms to lock during unattended hours. RED ones were locked, GREEN ones were unlocked. RED rooms essentially have computers or lab equipment, more expensive things. GREEN rooms are standard classrooms like described above.
-There are groupings of the triangle and "L" everywhere inside the buildings.
NAMES/POSITIONS/CONTACT relative to this discussion:
1. Patricia Houston- Division Dean PIMA Community College (520)206-2180
2. Kris Swank- Director of Library PIMA Community College (520) 206-2250
3. Patricia Curry- Instructor contact # unknown
4. Susan Heinrich (Currys Supervisor), Professor Food Science-very interesting! and shes also big in the faculty senate there (thats what they call it)-also found that very interesting (it would suggest a want to have some control over the direction of the school/staff in the personality) contact # unknown
5. Rachelle Howell- unknown position, unknown contact #
6. Delisa Siddall- Educational Support Faculty Counselor contact # unknown
7. Jennifer Guajardo- (Counselor?) contact # unknown
8. Deborah Scheidemantel- Adjunct Faculty contact # unknown
9. Aubrey Conover- Staff (Counselor?) contact # unknown
Last thing I found was that Roy Flores was involved with Loughner in the press. What do you know? More digging, and Roy Flores was the Chancellor at the time. I had a hunch he was involved with all of this and its connected to his recent departure. (cite website) Numberology in this case 6, 11 used in the article frequently. Also 9,8,13,12 all pop up. This is crazy to me even with just the fact and without the numberology of it. And this is meant only to be an analysis and a deeper look into what went on, since no one appears to be doing anything about it. www.ccweek.com...

References:
(cite all websites here)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Hi, slowly reading through your posts. May I ask how you came across this information. Did you speak to people or just witness stuff?

What is the relevance of the colours you mention? You think they affected him?

Jared Loughner was a (RED) ive been told by the way.

The majority of the police reports filed were made by women (not sure if any were men but I dont think so), and the majority of the reasons on the police report cited "Suspicious Activity/Disorderly Conduct". The shooting came after these events. Multiple interactions with the police tends to get anyone worked up and maybe even aggressive. Loughner, attempting to do something about these "set ups", made a video that he posted on youtube, to make known what they were doing to him at the time in the best way that he could. This is the only motivation I can come up with for him actually publically posting that video.

Maybe he was paranoid? If he was making a disturbance and getting know to the cops, then was it not of his own creation? Maybe the video was a paranoid manifestation?

In the reports she mentioned that Loughner had a "dark" personality, that means he has of the darker polarity, (RED) spectrum. The reports also mentioned that he was being "watched" and "keeping an eye on him". If these practices were already in place, and if he was being watched, why was this incident allowed to occur?

Again for him it could be paranoia, but what's with the (RED) spectrum? I'm not clear...??

KRIS SWANK
Kris was involved in an incident that included a 2 officer response.

Who is he?

He you think Loughner was a fall guy for Kris? Or am I wrong?

You also seem to be delving into numerology too much...

This was the 3rd police incident that occurred. Time was 1522 (22-lucky, 15 is in Loughners height and also weight on license). Date was 5/17/10 (17, 10). Cleartime contains 00. 2202 W. Anklam Rd (bad campus, from earlier) has 22 in address.

How is this relevant? I don't mean to dismiss it but... How?

It's a very interesting thread I must add.

This thread my help with your research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can I humBly ask you condense you theories and thoughts into a more accessible conclusion?

What do you think happened to Jared in his home town? I'm sorry to ask but my eye sight isn't as good as it used to be.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Arizona is red rock country and you can get your kicks on route 66, still reading this could take a while. 67 must be prime real estate?
edit on 11-7-2012 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Hi, slowly reading through your posts. May I ask how you came across this information. Did you speak to people or just witness stuff?

Yea, Im lost. I'm not understanding the colors either. Please explain?
edit on 11-7-2012 by alittleironic because: posted before i was done.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Theres also these two kids there that make music and are supposed to be big upcomers. The first is Steven Blackman:
aztecpressonline.com...

The second is a guy named Isaac Horenblas. Dudes a rap artist that has piano skills:
aztecpressonline.com...

Dont know why I felt compelled to post that.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A reference/pointer to ATS thread that Loughner posted in (just to keep the source info all in this one thread this time)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alittleironic

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Yea, Im lost. I'm not understanding the colors either. Please explain?
edit on 11-7-2012 by alittleironic because: posted before i was done.

Numerology as best I know it:

RED/BLUE Color system Identification helpers:

Random stuff that has to do with all of this and is somewhat relevant (might help to conceptualize things for a typical reader):

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You seem to have spent a lot of time on this thread. I'll have a good read through later.

Star and flagged.

top topics

join