It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

"You can't explain to me what torsion field is, can you?"

Son i would imagine there is a multitude of things i cannot explain to one such as yourself. And why do you need me to explain anything, chances are we will disagree, so heres the wiki,

"In differential geometry, the notion of torsion is a manner of characterizing a twist or screw of a moving frame around a curve. The torsion of a curve, as it appears in the Frenet-Serret formulas, for instance, quantifies the twist of a curve about its tangent vector as the curve evolves (or rather the rotation of the Frenet-Serret frame about the tangent vector.) In the geometry of surfaces, the geodesic torsion describes how a surface twists about a curve on the surface. The companion notion of curvature measures how moving frames "roll" along a curve "without twisting."

Do i understand the above...........I get the gist, can i do the math...........not since Uni, quadratic equations, complex numbers and advanced geometry are sadly no longer in my tool kit, i struggle with boolean algebra these days, sad but true! Are they in your own tool kit? Well you do seem to be a tool.......but i think not!

"You can't explain to me how it's tied into what Tesla allegedly did, can you?"

Ile give this one a shot. He was attempting wireless energy transmission, a rival to Edison's system i may add. The radio waves supposedly propagated throught the Earth and made it ring like a bell. probably to do with the frequency/amplitude of his broadcast signal and frame dragging is more or less my guess.

"You can't explain how any of possible (and so far unproven artifacts) that may or may not exist in Siberia may be in any way, shape or form connected to Tesla, can you?"

No i cant, and you cannot prove there is not a connection, atleast to the science(pseudoscience in your uncouth dialect, i imagine) of scalar interferometry! Granted Tesla was not hands on in this instance.

Son you are a case of mental diarrhea.

Im an Electronic and Electrical Engineer, i repair and maintain computers(PCs) all day. Whats you claim to fame, what are you??? Apart from highly opinionated and annoying that is! Do us all a favour and just duck off if you have nothing constructive to add!

I call TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

I require no more communion with your kind!

edit on 17-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I call TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Regarding the trolls, you are better adviced to just ignore them than start arguing with them, because that is what they want. Once they lure someone in their trolltrap they will never stop with the troll-attitude hoping for a thread derail, with no true interest in the subject matter other than getting others off the track.

A real easy way to notice a troll is they often get personal. Using terms such as "Me and You, I, etc", Professionals and people with a genuine interest in the subject matter very rarely, if ever do that.

So next time, just leave the trollbait alone, like the rest of us do.

edit on 17-7-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks for the sound advice, i should know better really.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If anyones interested search "Big Bang in Tunguska - Documentary on the mysterious 1908 event" in Youtube, its quite informative regarding the area in question, im not votching or advocating their conclusions, but it is informative, and quite short. 40mins(quite short my arse). LoL
edit on 17-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

"You can't explain to me what torsion field is, can you?"

Son i would imagine there is a multitude of things i cannot explain to one such as yourself.

Not just to me, I can imagine.

I get the gist, can i do the math...........not since Uni, quadratic equations, complex numbers and advanced geometry are sadly no longer in my tool kit, i struggle with boolean algebra these days, sad but true!

I see.

He was attempting wireless energy transmission, a rival to Edison's system i may add. The radio waves supposedly propagated throught the Earth and made it ring like a bell. probably to do with the frequency/amplitude of his broadcast signal and frame dragging is more or less my guess.

Oh, and of course you need lay it down even thicker, not it's frame dragging, not less!

"You can't explain how any of possible (and so far unproven artifacts) that may or may not exist in Siberia may be in any way, shape or form connected to Tesla, can you?"

No i cant

This was a rhetorical question (one of a few), in case you didn't notice. You don't know, you can't show, you can't explain and you can't prove anything, therefore the value of your post is not even zero, it's negative, since it degrades the quality of posted material here on ATS.

and you cannot prove there is not a connection

Again, I claim there is a dinosaur living in Suffolk county. You can't prove it's not true, so I invite you and likes of you to ponder how incredible and exciting my claim is.

Do us all a favour and just duck off if you have nothing constructive to add!

Exposing pomp and absence of critical thinking (and thought in general) is quite a constructive addition to ATS.

I require no more communion with your kind!

What, we had a communion? I didn't notice, and frankly the thought makes me shudder. Maybe it was a mistaken case of Tesla torsion field scalar electromagnetics frame dragging?

edit on 18-7-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Double Post, Sorryz
edit on 19-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I see you dont deny the fact that your trolling.

Im just not up for feeding you anymore Sheldon, now why dont you just go duck off and play in the oncoming traffic!

Ive said my peace.
edit on 19-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The first page set my BS alarm off the Russians would never investigats 2-3 feet under water.

It would be in meters and centimeters

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

I see you dont deny the fact that your trolling.

Why do I need to deny a clear ad hominem, which is all you have at this point? Keep making things up as you see fit, like in your "Siberian Cauldrons are Tesla Towers!" or "Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory found in Siberia! It looks like Cauldrons!"

Same level of depth of thought, proof, and critical thinking.

And oh yeah, I won't "duck" from pointing out just how silly this is.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The first page set my BS alarm off the Russians would never investigats 2-3 feet under water.

It would be in meters and centimeters

I gave you a star for attention to detail, but at the same time there are times when journalism slips -- it could be that in translation, the units were "converted" to make it easier to comprehend for a US person.

To me it's more remarkable that mere 2 feet of slush could not be excavated over a small area (one could make a simple dam from the materials they had or could find in the vicinity, sticks, rocks etc)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hey look, another science article with no peer review and no sources. By "scientists", oooooohhhh, better watch out. It's getting official in here.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Hey look, another science article with no peer review and no sources. By "scientists", oooooohhhh, better watch out. It's getting official in here.

Hey look, it's hardly a "science article". Just a pop-science internet venue to publish stuff that's remotely interesting. And it is, actually.

Thing is, you a have a few scientist going to a remote area, but they never got a chance to really practice any kind of science. There is nothing in the report that relates to either geology or astrophysics. Your local butcher would have done the same job.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I read a few Russian sources and apparently this is the area where spent rocket stages fell rather often, in the course of the Soviet space program. I don't doubt for a second these did contain toxic substances. So yes, it is a toxic dump of sorts.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HypodermicNeedle
I read a few Russian sources and apparently this is the area where spent rocket stages fell rather often, in the course of the Soviet space program. I don't doubt for a second these did contain toxic substances. So yes, it is a toxic dump of sorts.

I read a few Russian sources, too. They are not very specific about how many spent rocket stages are likely to be spread across this very large area. I don't doubt there are some, at the same time I've never seen a rocket stage looking like a dome.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just watched the History Channel Ancient Alien show on this yesterday. I agree with alot of posters here no proof yet. Still I find this intriguing what ever the outcome because of the history of that area. It is a remote excavation and seems like they would use one remote sensing virtual excavation tools like these 10 tools to explore the area in question. Link: www.pbs.org...
Seems odd too that the Russians would not already be doing this (not that they would let everyone know especially if they might know already whats out there). Hope we find out more info enjoy a mystery before & until it's solved.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I love the "plausible deniability" established on the team-leader's website

The Objective: 1) To find the Valley of Death in the basin of the Upper Villuy River and mysterious „cauldrons“, structures forget out of an unknown metal which are gradualy sinking into the frozen ground.

(underlined the important part for ya)

So now, when future expeditions go back and don't find nothin, it's because "they sunk duh!!" lol

Source: en.mackerle.cz...
edit on 9-1-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
the investigators were there, but they felt ill, nausea, headaches, whatever. they say its kinda a defense mechanism to destroy giant asteroids or threats from outer space. once these cauldrons perform their objective they go underwater.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Obviously these are the anti-asteroid/anti-aircraft devices responsible for shooting Gary Powers' U2 spy-plane down.

Obviously...

Or perhaps there was a "container cult" in the past responsible for these thingies as well as the "plain of jars" artifacts in Cambodia? Large bowls for catching Fortian fish falls?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by furling
If this is true and they find something and it is meant to protect us from space based threats...They better not break it...

Yes the Other EA*RTH family devices protecting. Seems plausible. If this is true the Russian gov. would have the accurate data. I used to visualize powerful rail guns that defend planets from celestial objects placed on moons and slow asteroids. So its not a hard reach to accept these defenses do exist. Nice. 1 would assume any side effects felt are associated with the PLEASE AVOID THERE IS NOTHING HERE
security program. Wonders are their any unknown cave entrances near this region into deep underground access. But its probably quarantined off or guarded...

Nice find OP snf

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
the investigators were there, but they felt ill, nausea, headaches, whatever. they say its kinda a defense mechanism to destroy giant asteroids or threats from outer space. once these cauldrons perform their objective they go underwater.

Makes sense if this is so. Avoid detection and potential damage and remain intact from nearby species (above ground) It would be cool if there was a iss or other image showing some type of (fireball) coming from that region going into space to eliminate threats?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join