It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Chavez Not 'Serious' Threat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Iran "never attacked anyone" seems that was a lie the Syrians,Israeli's, and Americans who have died from Iran say otherwise.

Iran has only fought people who attacked them first. I'm willing to bet that all the Americans that have died by Israels hands would say they are more of a threat than Chavez.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SebastianQuinn
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

How the President views Chavez will not have any impact on latino or South American voters. The only people who really care about Chavez are Venezuelans (sp) and Americans programmed to think he is the devil.

edit on 11-7-2012 by SebastianQuinn because: (no reason given)

who mentioned views?
i was speaking of actions

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The President is right. Chavez is not a threat to our national security. Never has been. We have bigger fish to fry, like China, terrorists and global climate change.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I agree he isn't much of a threat to us here.
There are far greater threats to this country than Hugo.

Mr. Obama is more of a threat to this country than Hugo is.

Along with his blind followers, you know the ones. The biggest one will be along to rebut this post real soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
More right wing propaganda from Obama the war monger.

The audacity of the man to even say that Chavez is a threat to America, in what way?

Americans are so brainwashed. I cannot take it reading how insane the lot of you are to think Chavez poses a danger to America

If I remember right it was America that backed a coup which had Chavez kidnapped in Venezuela. If I remember right it's America that funds and promotes serious anti-Chavez propaganda on Venezuelan tv, so venomous that if there was an anti-Obama equivalent in the United Stated the tv station would lose their license

The only person who should be worried are those south of the border, they ought to be worried about the serious threat Obama and the States poses

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Chavez isn't a threat you just hate Obama so much that you can't agree with anything he says no matter how foolish its makes you look.

Not even close. Deflection attempt by you = fail.

Again ... read the thread. Examples of how Chavez and Venezuela are a threat have been posted. It doesn't matter who is in the White House. It doesn't change the threats Chavez has made against the USA ... and it doesn't change the subversive tactics he uses against us either. Chavez doesn't have nuclear bombs and he doesn't have ICBMs, but he has other measures and his geographical location, coupled with his rhetoric, clearly label him as someone who doesn't want good for the USA.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Am I the only one that wishes the wing nut rank and file would have demonstrated the same enthusiastic paranoia and clairvoyance towards Osama and the Bush regime?

Just when you think they couldn't get any crazier, they have to add a foot note.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join