It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures From Masonic Bible

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Perhaps, but they were part of the same faiths and values that Masonry fought to keep alive. Masonry kept the stepping stones intact, but not the exact destination or doors to which they lead, shall we say?
edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by emsed1

That talks a whole lot about 'God'. For us non-masons, please tell us which God?
This is attached to a KJV bible, so one could assume it's the 'God of Abraham' etc
But I'd rather hear it from you.
A lot of people say that the Masonic God is a different god ...

I'm not being snarky ... I'm sincerely asking. Thanks.

There is no Masonic god. A freemasons god is the one he chooses to worship. In the USA and western Europe, the most common religious system is Christian, so we symbolically use this book as the Volume of Sacred Law.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What always gets me is when people loudly and vehemently claim the KJV of the Bible to be 'the only true Bible'..... really?

Do these people not know of the Council of Nicea? Or what happened there?

People really do need to study their history more. And I'm convinced that Freemasonry has done, and would try to do, more for the preservation of humanistic knowledge than the Catholic Church has ever thought about.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Perhaps, but they were part of the same faiths and values that Masonry fought to keep alive.

Unless they are advocating Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth then the values are irrelevant. This is all that Speculative Masonry deals with.

Masonry kept the stepping stones intact, but not the exact destination or doors to which they lead, shall we say?

I can follow this line of thought but it is modified by my previous comments.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I have never encountered anyone who knew this in the way you have stated it. I resonate deeply with these thoughts. Here is an interesting statement:

Act 10:43 All the Prophets testify that through His Name, everyone who believes in Him will receive forgiveness of their sins."

All of the Prophets had contained in there names YAH uW and/or aH. The modern prophets names of course have been changed in all the holy bibles out there however one way to know this is one example of many. Isaiah is actually YashaYahuw or The Savior is YaHuW. His name as did all prophet names contained YaH uW and/or aH orginally. So if Isaiah's name was actually YashaYahuw and is even understood by scholars to be correct, than than changing the order of the words also to then says what our Savior was named, YahuwYasha meaning The Savior Is YAHUW... (YHW, IHY and etc). MatithYAHUW MarkUW LukaH Yahuwchanon to name a few names but there are myriads of these examples. All the names and all references to The Name was a way that the prophets all testified. Even the names of mountains like the HimilaYAH's and many others show YAH uW and aH on the really ancient maps. KenYA and etc. many names have changed slightly where they dropped the H, like in Africa(H) America(H) Asia(H).

My name is dennis and it comes from the root DIONYSUS. Many names praised SUS in a similar fashion, Pegasus Tarsus HerodeSUS and myriads others. All the elohim gods agree in the name of SUS. especially the Roman name ieSUS that became jeSUS from the fusion that occurred with Constantine. So I changed my name to denYA which den means "delights in", I learned that from the root of the ancient name of aHden which is what the holy bibles refer to as the garden of eden. Delights in YAH is the meaning of my name and so in keeping with the Prophets I to declare this statement.

Hope this makes sense. Somehow I see that you have something of a thought process that just might be the 1% that can appreciate... I know this probably bores or possibly even annoys some.

good discussion though...

edit on 7/11/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

YOU ARE RIGHT ON IT!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Belief in a man and what he does...believing that these events actually happened...does nothing to change a person. You must do more than believe.

That's where things begin to get hairy.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think it's a really old book of constitutions from a nameless Lodge somewhere to be honest network dude, the old one of my grandads i have here is very similar

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

The New Testament is based on the Old Testament, yet tells a completely different story about God? Seems legit.

God is the definition of inexplicable, yet you sound like an authority on what God is. How is this?

All of your arguments center on you having the ability to judge others beliefs. You can argue anything that way, sure ... except for God.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

He's the one ultimately responsible for your very own existence, you're quick to judge. (I don't believe in the Bible)
edit on 11-7-2012 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2012 by MCyr1177 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Maybe The Chronicle Project has your answers using a different translation system.
edit on 11-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Whos is the author?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
And for those people.....yes, even satanists and luciferians can be masons because they believe in one God.

I believe in the creation. Not the Abrahamic God because I believe he was an alien posing as 'The creator' when really he was an insignificant alien with advanced tech allying himself with a small group of people.

Where does that leave me though? Can I still be a Mason?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a quick question for the Masons on this board,

So you don't believe in "god" but the idea of a one creator?
Does this also serve as the foundation for acceptance as a Mason,
As in does the Foundation for the Mason's allow free-religion; Or just so as long as the religion has one "god"?
I guess I'm confused as to what you'd tell a buddhist if he wanted to be a Mason, Or would your service to man force you to accept him even though he doesn't believe in just "one" god?

Honestly just confused on this subject in general.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finishthis
I have a quick question for the Masons on this board,

So you don't believe in "god" but the idea of a one creator?
Does this also serve as the foundation for acceptance as a Mason,
As in does the Foundation for the Mason's allow free-religion; Or just so as long as the religion has one "god"?
I guess I'm confused as to what you'd tell a buddhist if he wanted to be a Mason, Or would your service to man force you to accept him even though he doesn't believe in just "one" god?

Honestly just confused on this subject in general.

Buddhism has the same creator

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by emsed1

That talks a whole lot about 'God'. For us non-masons, please tell us which God?
This is attached to a KJV bible, so one could assume it's the 'God of Abraham' etc
But I'd rather hear it from you.
A lot of people say that the Masonic God is a different god ...

I'm not being snarky ... I'm sincerely asking. Thanks.

There is no Masonic god. A freemasons god is the one he chooses to worship. In the USA and western Europe, the most common religious system is Christian, so we symbolically use this book as the Volume of Sacred Law.

Masonry teaches that everyone, regardless of religion, actually worships the same 'god' whom they label with various names. The problem is, the very Bible that is often predominantly displayed is the holy scriptures of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, which clearly states that;

1) those who do not have the Son do not have the Father and
2) that all other worship is actually of demons not the One True God - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

. By these very simple truths, a Christian Freemason has chosen to deny that only one name was given under Heaven by which men may be saved - By these very simple truths, Christian Masons who subscribe to the beliefs and teachings of Freemasonry deny Jesus/Yahushua as that name every time that they accept the blasphemy that Christ Jesus/Yahushua is not THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life. Like many cults, Freemasonry presents the Bible on its alters in western nations to make their Christian converts feel comfortable, yet they refute it's very words of salvation written from the first page to the last page. This means nothing to atheists, but it presents a choice to all professing Christians within Freemasonry to either repent of their error or to carry on denying the only name given under Heaven by which men must be saved, in which case scripture is clear "(Jesus said "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven." Matthew 10:32-34

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
ok well thats somehow interesting any info on where i can get a lodge in zimbabwe?????? my screen resolution is not helping,
Anway since you are justyfyng yourself any idea how the masins are limnked with the organisation WE WANT YOUR SOUL bearing in mind the logo on the people on their homepage,maybe contact me directly on [email removed by staff] would love to hear from you or any other individuals
edit on 12/7/2012 by Sauron because: Removed email address

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

There you go with your scripture quoting. And you were so close to getting it. You were OK until you started telling Christian masons what they believe. You can't do that. You don't know.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

...If this is truly the Masonic Bible, I no longer desire to be a Mason.

I refuse to serve the god of the supposed "Holy Scriptures". To venerate is reasonable. To serve is abhorrent. 'Free will' becomes a very bad joke in the face of eternal servitude to save your immortal soul, to the very being who gave you that soul and free will.

Woah there... Eternal servitude? You're goin a little off the deep end, buddy. Do you imagine that people are breaking rocks in a chain gang, or, what kind of servitude are you talkin here? Well, if being kind, charitable, and helpful toward your fellow humans is too much to ask, then gosh I'm sorry to interrupt your fabulous life, pal. To be honest, it almost seems as though you are harboring a deep seeded irrational hatred for the Supreme Architect. . .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join