It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures From Masonic Bible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here are the pictures I promised a while back.

When I finished my year as the Worshipful Master of my lodge my brothers presented me with a beautiful heirloom Masonic Bible (King James Version).

Inside are many wonderful references, including Scriptural sources for Masonic ritual.

I said I would post pics from this Bible as soon as I can, and here they are. They are an outline of masonic beliefs and teachings.

I know we have gone round and round for years here, but these are truly the principles we believe and live.

Like I've said before I don't care if non-masons believe me. Some will bash or refute these but all I can do is present the best evidence I have.

EDIT: pictures were too big.. brb with smaller ones.

edit on 7/11/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

...If this is truly the Masonic Bible, I no longer desire to be a Mason.

I refuse to serve the god of the supposed "Holy Scriptures". To venerate is reasonable. To serve is abhorrent. 'Free will' becomes a very bad joke in the face of eternal servitude to save your immortal soul, to the very being who gave you that soul and free will.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Here's a link to a Red Letter Edition

Source

Please share some more pics...
edit on 11-7-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
img.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-7-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff

I hope you don't mind, I embedded you pics for a better look!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thank you much! - having trouble with the site at work.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Are there any clearer versions of the pics posted above? I'd like a closer look, but it's a little difficult due to the size and resolution of the images...just out of curiosity, mind you. If they're anything like the Masonic Bible, I won't be interested for more than a few moments.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by emsed1

I refuse to serve the god of the supposed "Holy Scriptures". To venerate is reasonable. To serve is abhorrent. 'Free will' becomes a very bad joke in the face of eternal servitude to save your immortal soul, to the very being who gave you that soul and free will.

I am very confused by this post. There is only one God. He is the same no matter who is referring to him. Some have done terrible things in his name, but he is still the one and only God just the same. (IMHO)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You completely dodged my point by making a big deal out of not understanding it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

please explain it to me then. I honestly don't get your meaning here.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That's like choosing to serve Hitler because the alternative is a nice shower...that lasts forever. Even his justice and mercy is completely unreasonable, you choose to serve him one) because he created you, and two) because if you don't, he'll make your life a living hell. Understand now?

And please, don't say "but Hitler isn't God". Maybe he isn't, but you know what, God sure acts like Hitler. He's got even more blood on his hands.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

OK, I get what you are saying. (sorry, I am a short bus rider) There are many "stories" about God. In the Old Testament, he is a vengeful God who destroys anything evil or not God like, then in the New testament, he is a loving God. It's a large contradiction. It's tough to understand and come to terms with. So tough that it makes me believe that the Bible is not a history book. It contains stories that when used correctly, will guide a person to the right path in life. That is my personal belief and not necessarily that of Freemasonry.

Our fraternity is not for everyone. If you don't agree with it, then by all means, stay away from it. But to miss out on it due to a misunderstanding would be sad. Nowhere in masonry are you told you have to believe the Bible 100% or even 95%. It is provided to us as a rule and guide of faith. Most religions agree that it contains valuable life lessons along with other religious texts.

None of us KNOW what God wants. We can only assume or guess. That is a choice you must make as an individual. I doubt very seriously God want's to be worshiped like an an angry leader, I think he wants to be loved like a father to a child. Since God gave me free will, I am free to think that way. Just as you are free to think of God in any way you chose. (as far as I know)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The New Testament is based on the Old Testament, yet tells a completely different story about God? Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Freemasonry requires as membership the belief in "The Supreme Creator" or "Supreme Being" -- this does not necessarily mean, GOD, Allah, or any other monotheistic being.

If you are Christian, then you would would obviously choose the Bible as your reference of religion.

However, this requirement is NOT restricted to any known religion on earth.

I for one, do not worship GOD. Though, my belief system is based on the existence of a being greater than myself, and how you choose to interpret that is up to you.

My lodge is Bible based. Does that mean that I believe in GOD? No. However, I refer to the bible as a guide, not the all knowing, end all book of beliefs.

I respect those who use the bible as their guide.

However, there doesn't exist a single book which I refer to with respect to my Supreme Being -- YET!

I am a 32nd Degree Mason. In actuality, it doesn't mean anything as my need to learn and understand the craft isn't defined by a number -- but rather an inner understanding of the knowledge that freemasonry bestows upon me.

Its like being a black belt in Karate. Anybody can attain the rank. But to TRULY KNOW the rank and what it represents is what defines you as a Black Belt.

Anybody can become a 32nd. But to TRULY BE a 32nd is the objective, not just in Title or Number.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The New Testament is based on the Old Testament, yet tells a completely different story about God? Seems legit.

The Bible was put out by MAN. Man gathered many different scrolls of information and stories and then sifted through them, left some out, most likely embellished some, and then printed it. Understanding that is key. God did not write the Bible.

You cannot blame Jessica Simpson for the words written in her unauthorized biography. ( I have no idea where that reference came from and I am not comparing Jessica to God)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

Hmm...

I think you misunderstand.

Serving others shows reverence for the Creator.

It says nothing about servitude or sacrifice or salvation.

There is nothing to be saved from IMHO.

Mostly I wanted to post these to show the folks that say we worship Satan that it is simply not true.

We believe in one Supreme being that is called by many names that loves all of mankind and desires us to love one another.

If you don't happen to believe that you wouldn't be able to become a Mason anyway. One of the last things a Mason learns is that the greatest of all tenets is that of Charity(Love). This means using your free will to choose to serve others without expectation of return.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

Also, the second picture says "Love and revere God... " nothing about servitude.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Also, the second picture says "Love and revere God... " nothing about servitude.

The Book of Holy Scriptures is the Ultimate Authority...seek His guidance through prayer, embrace the practice and tenets of religion...

The Bible is apparently the ultimate authority, and the Bible does indeed demand eternal servitude of God in the name of the supposed Lord Jesus Christ, though it uses prettier words than that. And the Masonic Bible clearly supports that ideal, as shown above. Does that clear up your confusion?

Edit: I am not positive that the Bible itself specifically demands eternal service...however, most believers in the Christian faith say that we were created to glorify "God", and then go on to say that we cannot truly glorify "God" unless we choose to serve him. Therefore, at any moment during our lives, if we choose to NOT serve "God", we are damned...until we return to serving him. "All he wants is for us to love and please him". My frustration stems from exactly what pleases him. And evidently, the Masons are just as interested as the Christians are. :/

edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Covenant Commandment #1
Mat 19:18 "I am YaHuWaH, The Almighty Eternal Loving YA creating His People, who brought you out of the land of Mitseri, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no foreign gods (elohim) before your face.

Holy is a Roman Circe word for Set Apart today however the root of the word goes back to Constantine who had a fusion of Pagan Christian beliefs. One of the reasons for the name is simply from their use of HOLY WATER to baptize infant babies and Holy Rituals.

Baptizing infant babies predates Constantine in the Pagan culture and is where the root of it is from but not in the ChristiAHn culture at all.

Baptizing infant babies with HOLLY WATER was an important practice that was especially CELTIC Tradition and they referred to it as HOLLY RITUALS which many centuries later became holy rituals, holy water.

Everything related to the HOLLY tree was considered protection and the Holly Tree was worshiped, even the leaves and the sticks, berries and everything. It was used and became a practice for Christmas but was part of the same Pagan practice that was done on the same day as Christmas centuries earlier with the same customs because again CONSTANTINE PAGAN CHRISTIAN FUSIONS! Take a look at the Obelisk in Rome and you will see ALL the pagan deities and symbols you want and for all to see, right there in this HOLLY... ahem Holy Land...

Why are KJV and all other knockoffs such as the Jehovah's Witnesses bibles called HOLY BIBLES? Because we have a lack of understanding and memory of the root of these kinds of words and because the whole world has and is being deceived and taught to minimize the importance of keeping our lips free of these elohim that we are warned against in His Very 1st Command!! We are even warned about this in scripture Prophecy in Rev. Yes the mark of the 66Stigmas or 66printed books are marked for destruction because they are twisted and YAH's TRUE WORD will be desired by truth seekers and they will find it if they seek for it! Having twisted words from the 666 on your lips means they are on your mind and believed in your mind and spread from your mind or forhead, hence THE MARK.... You turn the page with your right hand typically and you write with your right hand typically... Lefties are not immune so... ;]

Masons, why not just say The Bible or The Word? Because Holy designates something deeper... it does also for all the religions of this world.

1Pe 3:10 For, “he who would love life and see many good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit."

Open your minds to the understandings of the deceits of man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep His Covenant and have the health you deserve because it does not come from holy and it does not come from holly....

edit on 7/11/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

It comes from love, and half of the Bible is destruction. Where does the destruction come from? 90% of it comes from God.

Go figure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join