It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
In this interview with Bill O'Reilly and Andrew Breitbart, towards the end of the video, would you take this is a threat?

To me, it seems like Bill O'Reilly is saying 'you really messed with the wrong people this time'.

Breitbart had recently broke the 'sexting' scandal scandal involving Anthony Weiner which led to his resignation from Congress.

To quote O'Reilly-

They see what you have, then Weiner sees what you have...they have a meeting...let's KILL Bretibart...

Do you fear for your life, do you think THEY are coming after you...(points directly at him) just be careful, be VERY careful...

What do you think, was this a threat from someone who knew Breitbart's fate?

edit on 11-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You are crazy, Op, if you think that there is any conspiracy with Breitbart's death. People drop dead all of the time and then the doctor doing their pathology also drops dead. This is common. Just look it up or turn on the TV. All the time I tell you.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Too many convenient "coincidences" to make me think anything other than he was murdered.

It's just a matter of who and how.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
You are crazy, Op, if you think that there is any conspiracy with Breitbart's death. People drop dead all of the time and then the doctor doing their pathology also drops dead. This is common. Just look it up or turn on the TV. All the time I tell you.

LOL

i spilt my coffee all over my keyboard, worth it though

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow. Just, wow. Much too coincidental to me. I'm starting to feel like, what's the point in even voting this year. I feel like my/our votes won't really matter, will they?? I don't like getting involved in these political type threads, but, this is too much....s&f op. .thanks for bringing this to my attention at least....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Andrew Breitbart had a history of heart problems , so you are gonna have to really dig to find any evidence of foul play .
With his medical history and the toxicology reports , post mortem , I doubt anybody would take any such evidence seriously .

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
you posted the same thing last month

posted on 6-6-2012

link

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Please don't create duplicate threads. You can continue the discussion here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join