It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

thanks for your time

I bet I can do something with that.

Honestly, I may take a day or two. Workworkworkwork....will probably be in the office with the crew until 1am today.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thanks BigFatFurryTexan

I really appreciate your time and effort

]
edit on 19/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Note to any Gimp users: There is now a Tutorial thread for Gimp. If you are a Gimp pro, feel free to share a technique or two, write a tutorial, or leave a comment. If you'd like to learn more about Gimp, feel free to visit, as that is the point of the thread.

Carry on with your awesomeness!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

WOOOHHOOOOOO!! I'm a thread-grandpa!!!

...AGAIN!!

edit on 19-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
wonder how many christmas requests we will get in the next couple of weeks?

lol...you already had one thinly veiled one

J

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We do have another contest coming up after the logo contest is finished.... it'll be "Winter Holiday Based" and run through the end of December. It'll provide a large number of possible avatars for folks to use for the "Holiday".... more details after the logo contest is over

The winner of the logo contest will pick the next contest in the New Year... It'll run through the middle weeks of January and we'll probably put a two-week limit on it to keep things moving since our artists move relatively quickly

Anyone who would like to have some "fun", feel free to do anything "Thanksgiving based" that you'd like to do through the end of the week. No contest involving it, just fun stuff

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
We do have another contest coming up after the logo contest is finished.... it'll be "Winter Holiday Based" and run through the end of December.

Winter holiday themed hey... May have to imagine a bit then...

Currently 33 degrees here (about 90-95F) and blowing a disgusting humid north wind.....

Bring on the snow...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

yeah, i started working on mine for christmas over the weekend.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by maryhinge

thanks for your time

I bet I can do something with that.

Honestly, I may take a day or two. Workworkworkwork....will probably be in the office with the crew until 1am today.

So...finished a little early tonight. Thought about this a little today. Tough image to work with, honestly. I considered that you wore it on your arm, like a badge. So, i made it a badge. And, since it is an ATS badge, it should have your ATS name, right?

Make sure you use it as a background, not just an avatar.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

edit on 20-11-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
OK folks - I have a request... one that is making my soul ache!

I've decided that Daryl, from The Walking Dead simply MUST be my avatar for awhile and have found the image that I best like - from what is available. But my skills at personalizing it have come to naught.

Here is the picture.

Is it possible to make the sky behind Daryl darker and more foreboding - and also to make Daryl, himself, a bit more crisp and faux-three dimensional looking???

Thanks in advance for any help / advice!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Now how could we resist our buddy Heff?

I'm preparing for the workday, but I'm sure somebody's gonna be on it. If not, I'll play this evening

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Here is a little something to be going on with. I created this in Bryce, and it's a part of a larger scene. If anybody can do something with this you are more than welcome.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thank you to the people who made me some cool Avatars and Backgrounds

I'll be gettign roudn to choosing which one and personaly thankign them all via U2U's, as I knwo this thread moves pretty fast and this may be missed.

Nice work here guys, keep it up its all appreciated

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh My......Scorpions, Masks, Dark Holes, The Walking Dead, Winter Ladies, and Santa ! You guys are soo cool.......

Really been busy here...yikes...just got another 10 orders this morning for my little flower biz.....the weather is really on my side...beautiful morning here, but crisp enough to help keep my flowers fresh...and can work outside.....actually working out great that my family is doing Thanksgiving next week...cause I will be delivering flowers all morning on Thurs.

Glad your feeling better Purple One, and did I miss Heff's reaction to Argata's avatar creation for him? I laughed till it hurt, it was soooo funny....but glad he found one that "calls his soul".......Love you all....

Will leave you with my inspirational song of the day...LOL.....and actually my idea for New's Year......I Love to "rock out" in general, but I really am happy "rocking out" with my dogs, and kinda the cats too...but they more observe...we all have some fun and burn off some energy.......
Fun way to start the day.....

edit on 20-11-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

OK folks - I have a request... one that is making my soul ache!

I've decided that Daryl, from The Walking Dead simply MUST be my avatar for awhile and have found the image that I best like - from what is available. But my skills at personalizing it have come to naught.

Here is the picture.

Is it possible to make the sky behind Daryl darker and more foreboding - and also to make Daryl, himself, a bit more crisp and faux-three dimensional looking???

Thanks in advance for any help / advice!

~Heff

90% done with this one....but had to leave for work. Will wrap it up and post tonight.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think I'm almost brave enough to tackle the avatar/background issue. After reviewing page after page of this thread I have narrowed it down to I have no freaking clue what Iwant....

If there is anybody out there brave/stupid enough to help me out here, I welcome it!
You can message me if you need any personal info to help figure out what might fit me, or just throw out some ideas, whatever works

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Hey is there any way I could get an epic anime avatar? I kind of want to stick with Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh because I think it confuses people when I change my avatar - and I also like his light side.

But maybe he could be standing and there could be a background involved, I'm not really sure how this all works. One sec...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Here is some stuff to work with that I found on the net using a Google image search.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

how would you feel about a girl with a big gun. It is the most punk girl picture i have ever seen and I am dying to use it.

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join