It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
YAYYYYYY I did it!!! I got the first post on the 100th page!!!

As we enter page 100, I look back at the great time we’ve had here. It really has been pretty awesome and hopefully it’ll remain awesome!

For anyone looking for a new avatar, there are several very talented graphic artists to be found here and they can help you get just the right look for your ATS profile. Their talents far outweigh mine, but I try to jump in where I can if it’s something at the moderate level

I just want to thank each and every person who has made this such a success. There have been many people who have benefitted from your artistic and graphic abilities and you are a true benefit to the ATS community.

May we continue to provide custom avatars and a great place for friends to gather and keep up with one another into the next 100 pages and beyond!

Thanks to everybody!! This has been AWESOME!!

edit on 22-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

And that signature you found would look good in your signature box:

edit on 9/22/12 by FortAnthem because: [color=#3b3b3b]Why vote for the lesser evil? Vote CTHULHU for president in 2012

ohhhh that's a REALLY GOOD idea!!

WTG FortAnthem!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I think it's probably time for us to start making Halloween avatars to share.
We can do another "talent show" like before.

Do a header with the headline insert in brackets, one pic per post on the "entries", we won't put a limit on the number of entries, that way we can get bunches for folks to choose from

Just stay within the Terms of Service and posting guidelines, but you can go dark, you can go cute, you can go funny...whatever ya want!

Halloween Avatar

Let's set it to run from September 30th to October 7th, a nice full week along with a couple of weekends to prep them up.

That'll ensure people get to use them for a few weeks before Halloween hits us, then we can do a little Thanksgiving stint before the all powerful Christmas season hits us with fat bearded guys wearing red

I'll hit up some Moderators and see if we can have "prizes" like before!

Most stars by noon on Sunday the 7th (Eastern Time in the US) is the winner

Of course they're all winners because you guys ROCK!!

Just for good measure since we're on page 100 now!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
WOW...100 pages...my respect to the "purple" one....

Will be fun to see all the new stuff for Halloween and Fall.......I wanna be a nice, but sexy, earthy witch...any ideas?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
WOW...100 pages...my respect to the "purple" one....

Will be fun to see all the new stuff for Halloween and Fall.......I wanna be a nice, but sexy, earthy witch...any ideas?

sure, just go outside, snap a pic and upload it!!!

...not really a witch, but you got all the other stuff goin on! Just put on a witch's had or something

(not flirting, just being nice and stating the obvious
)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

awwww...you really are a nice person...thanks....

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OK Shellie lets aim for 200 pages - I sent the Assassin (J W Booth) your way earlier tonight so this can be achieved - and it appears we have the Mods backing - especially with Big Liz backing us so lets do it!!!

This is my base and ATS would not be ATS without it - god bless you Sheldon - you are the woman.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
OK Shellie lets aim for 200 pages - I sent the Assassin (J W Booth) your way earlier tonight so this can be achieved - and it appears we have the Mods backing - especially with Big Liz backing us so lets do it!!!

This is my base and ATS would not be ATS without it - god bless you Sheldon - you are the woman.

Hey now, no need to insult me!!! .... or would that be no need to insult women.... somethin like that!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

This is simply stunning

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would like to share the birth of my great-grandson Gabriel Ryan Lee. Mother and son are doing well

[ATSIMG]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/jj505e482b.jpg[/ATSIMG]

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow, somehow I have never come across this thread before. You folks are extremely talented.

If one of you would be so kind as to create a background image for me, I would very appreciative.
I am currently alternating through these four. To give you an idea of what I am looking for. I have also been on the lookout for something like that city in the movie "Constantine" that looks like it is being perpetually Nuked.

And hello PurpleChiten, nice to see you again. I was wondering where you have been hiding at.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Hello, watchitburn. Welcome to the best thread on ATS

I have the most basic of skills, but I took the liberty of resizing these to background size. The real artists will be along shortly, and I'm sure you'll have a custom new look in no time.

J

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae
I would like to share the birth of my great-grandson Gabriel Ryan Lee. Mother and son are doing well

[ATSIMG]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/jj505e482b.jpg[/ATSIMG]

Congratulations!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

And hello PurpleChiten, nice to see you again. I was wondering where you have been hiding at.

Howdy! School started back, so I had to spend all my time teaching teenagers!

It's calming down a bit now and I have just a tiny amount of free time this weekend

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Thanks, I will begin checking them out now.

I am excited to see what ideas come up.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I just threw this one together for starters.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That's really cool. Thanks.

I seem to be failing at making it fill the entire space. It cuts off if I just set it as the avatar or background. It shows up better if I set it as both. But the top gets double up.

Do you know what I am doing wrong, or have any suggestions?

ETA: Thanks for the help, it's awesome!
edit on 22-9-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I grabbed some. Some are sized correctly and others aren't (the ones that are really wide)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I must have sent the u2u explaining it while you were writing this lol check your inbox.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Agarta

That's really cool. Thanks.

I seem to be failing at making it fill the entire space. It cuts off if I just set it as the avatar or background. It shows up better if I set it as both. But the top gets double up.

Do you know what I am doing wrong, or have any suggestions?

You have to use a transparent avatar over the background

This should work (there really is a pick there )

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join