It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We're closing in on 100 pages!!!!

I think for the 100th page, we need to put some real fancy stuff up! Maybe all of us make a special avatar to submit for public use or something of that nature?

How about an avatar that sums up what ATS is to you. You can do a background, an avatar or both. Either still or animation, practically anything you can possibly think of that represents ATS in your mind. Be sure to post them when we hit the 100th page!

We gotta make it "special" for future thread dwellers!

I'll also work on a re-introduction post to make when we hit page number 100 (and try to check in every day so I don't miss it!!)

edit on 19-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Breast Cancer Awareness thread has been posted. You can find it here October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Please show your support.. thank you for your support and contributions to the thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
How do I center a graphic in my signature?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Copy the [color=grey]External full URL link: code from your pic and post it in between [ atsimg] and [/atsimg]

For more fun stuff you can do with pics, see this thread: Fun with Pictures

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That didn't work, FA. The URL including the tags showed instead

J

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

I put an extra space in the [ atsimg] so it would show up in the post. Remove that space when you insert the pic code. Try practicing with it in a post before inserting it into your sig.

Also, I've found that using the signature button on the pics page didn't work so well when I last changed my sig. Just paste the code right into your sig box in between the atsimg codes with brackets around them and it should work for you.

edit on 9/20/12 by FortAnthem because:
_________ extra DIV

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thank you, FA
It worked this time!

I have no clue what I did wrong the first time; I would swear I removed the space in the tags.

J

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I decided to check on this thread again to see all the new artwork. Tons of beautiful avatars here.

Agarta I'm glad that you decided to stay and help create more art. When I need another option, I will want to have some from you to choose from (if that's not too much to ask of course). You've done a lot in this thread and it is a joy to see what you (and everyone else) come up with. I only wish I was half as creative as anyone else in here.

I hope you are doing better soon. I've been very stressed out lately myself so I can kind of relate. Hang in there!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey guys, I really enjoy drawing monsters and robots and stuff and if anyone needs an avatar let me know. I'll try my best

Here's my art thread so you can see my style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Welcome Julio, Its great to have some more talent.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

I contemplated and contemplated how to convert a ribbon into a ladybug as per your request in the cancer thread. Its not an easy thing to do lol. It would be easy to put a lady bug on a ribbon or a ribbon on a ladybug but to make on the other stumped me lol. Well this is what I did. The ribbon ends as antenna was the hard part for me. If you would like changes or something else just let me know.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I was not happy with the one I posted before so I thought I would create one for you. It is not what you specifically asked for but I tried to go with the theme. If you do not like it it's okay I was just playing around.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

I was not happy with the one I posted before so I thought I would create one for you. It is not what you specifically asked for but I tried to go with the theme. If you do not like it it's okay I was just playing around.

That is adorable! I love the pink ribbons on the wings.

You're amazing

J

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

That is adorable! I love the pink ribbons on the wings.

You're amazing

J
edit on 9/21/2012 by LadyJae because: formatting

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Very cute. I would be happy to use the one you just made for October.

Yea for the other one, I have a picture in my mind of what I would like to do but can't seem to ever get it to work in the real world (the ribbon into a labybug).

Thanks for trying to create the other one. I appreciate it. If I can figure out a way to make it work, I will post a picture here and let you experts take a shot at making it look better though.

Edit: Ok here is what I was thinking (but better of course haha):

edit on 21-9-2012 by LoveyLadybug because: add picture

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How about this?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

How about this?

Too cute. It looks like it's wrapped in a blanket. I love both of the ones you've made. I'll have to switch between the two for October.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Here are a couple I found in my ladybug search you may like as a regular avatar.

Nope, still not a Ladybug

Nope, not yet...I will get my spots...I will get my spots...I will...

edit on 21-9-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thought I'd do one with the ribbon added to the existing avatar

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
trying something else.

Extended present avatar to a background:

With an animated transparent avatar to go over it: slow

faster:

Then in November, you can just switch it to a regular transparent avatar and not have to "change" a lot of stuff

edit on 21-9-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join