It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watching the Dopplar Radar over North America? Looks fishy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
www.intellicast.com...

Looking at this radar it appears the corn belt has been blocked from getting any moisture and what moisture would be getting there is building around what looks like an invisible barrier. I've been watching dopplar radar for quite a while and I've never seen anything quite like this.

What do you guys think? Is there manipulation here to cause a food crisis? My gut doesn't feel right about this....
edit on 10-7-2012 by peponastick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
it's about as non-suspicious as hurricane katrina making a 90 degree turn right at the last minute, hitting new orleans.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

I'm seeing a large portion of the map showing the weather moving East to West. In small areas, I've seen this before. We all have, I'm sure. Across an entire region? Well, I was under it a few days ago here in Southern Missouri and it was one of the weirdest storms I've ever experienced. I wasn't alone as a good part of my street turned out to see what was happening with the wind blowing backward in the time before the rain came. Then it was violent and made for quite a time listening to the local police scanner while sitting without power for a few hours.

I don't know if this is manipulation or what. When the East Coast had people saying it was like nothing they'd seen with that last big one, I figured they just hadn't seen a major thunderstorm before or something. It went well beyond that...and I agree. That map looks...well, wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It looks as the moisture bands are following the jetstream as per usual but thats just the extent of what they taught me in grade 12 geography from a decade ago

www.intellicast.com...

If you follow the path of the stream you will see that the weather is backed up against it while high pressure is keeping a large swath warm and dry.... Least thats what im seeing

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Apparently I'm getting hunger paigns just from the thought of a food crisis...explains the whole "gut" thing.

It's so weird not seeing a jet stream moving things along.

-Pep

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just remembered I had this.

Real Time / Near Real Time Winds over North America

Weird... Thats all I can say. Just...weird. The term doldrums comes to mind, but this is over land, not the ocean.

With everything else, I guess strange has become relative.

*Added Note: I've been sitting here watching the real time wind graphics...and what is going on?? That is literally the entire national air mass moving from the East to the West and halting at or just west of Denver. The West coast looks normal...until it gets to mid-Nevada from the other direction. ????
edit on 10-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

But there isn't any real direction things are just spreading out in all directions (which could explain the unusal backward wind described in the post above). I'm no expert but that moisture doesn't seem to follow the direction of the jet stream.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking

www.intellicast.com...

it looks like this is actually a forecast for tomorrow, however this map has a more current view, followed by a forecast. www.weatherimages.org...

that appears like the bulk of the jet stream is much more north of the US...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I really am not too sure whether the weather is an act of nature and/or some man-made techniques have been mixed in. I am suspicious too.

I know that many crops have been damaged and a food crisis is certainly on its way.

Here is a 50 state weather map of temperatures: www.usairnet.com...

edit on 10-7-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
www.intellicast.com...

Looking at this radar it appears the corn belt has been blocked from getting any moisture and what moisture would be getting there is building around what looks like an invisible barrier. I've been watching dopplar radar for quite a while and I've never seen anything quite like this.

What do you guys think? Is there manipulation here to cause a food crisis? My gut doesn't feel right about this....
edit on 10-7-2012 by peponastick because: (no reason given)

Keep watching and ignore the naysayers...

Once you pinpoint where some of the "strange weather" is stemming from you'll know it isn't an "Act of God"...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waterplants

Thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looks like there is lots of lightning.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

It's almost as if the storms energy is intesifing around the drought zone.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

wow that's a pretty textbook 90 degree right angle, even in lightning map, matching the rain map. all the way down to new mexico & texas, it is now...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

We had the warmest winter on record, hardly any snow in these regions which causes warming of the atmosphere and hotter summers. The polar jet stream is just about where is should be, could be alittle lower, but as I said, the fact that we had no snow and a very warm winter, these conditions are causing a warmer than normal summer. SNow plays an important part in keeping the planet cooler during the summer months, the faster the earth heats up means the faster heat traps in the atmosphere. None of these conditions come as a surpize and were expected with this solar cycle. It is going to one for the records for sure.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The "invisible barrier" is a high pressure system centered over the Great Lakes. It is forecast to move toward the east, increasing the probability of precipitation.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

I'm sure it's just another typical weather pattern...nothing to see here move along.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It is down to a temporary shift in Jet Streams patterns which happens from time to time, for a variety of reasons. A leading contender this time could well be less sea ice coverage in the Arctic at the moment.

However, crop warfare is a reality and something that America that perpetrated for years, for example the "Banana Wars" during the 1950's (at least Bob Dole did well from it). Hate using Wiki, but a simple example M115 Bomb

For more info, try any books from my old lecturer Simon Whitby (one of world's foremost experts on Crop Warfare). Dr Simon Whitby

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

anyone got anything to say on the storm that hit brisbane australia last year? i'm a brisbane guy and i'ed like to know if there was anything strange going on it was unlike anything i've seen before

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ya i really wish these, weather /HAARP freaks would really learn about how to read wind current maps ie, high and low pressure systems ect, it would really cut down on the ignorance in these posts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join