It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell did I see?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

Oh god the idea of the mothman is terrifying!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

so marble hornets is a very expensive and elaborate hoax because to screw with cameras like that you would need an electronic disrupter device and that would run you up for about $2300 some things could be explained but what about my windigo theory disprove that

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Arbiter of Lies
what about my windigo theory disprove that

I don't know enough about that to say, sorry. I just posted the Slenderman thing because I'd just read an article about the hoaxes roots, which I came across while researching something else.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You wrote it was small no? Mothman's Baby.

Ive seen a dark shadowy figure before too. But I was in sleep paralysis and I guess thats a common thing to see. Sounds like a good time. You should have walked up on it to check it out.
I suggest you keep going back there, bring us some evidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by The Arbiter of Lies
what about my windigo theory disprove that

I don't know enough about that to say, sorry. I just posted the Slenderman thing because I'd just read an article about the hoaxes roots, which I came across while researching something else.
I was hoping you could disprove the exsistance of a windigo so that i was just seeing something very bad things those and as scary as hell

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You know growing up I lived in a house where similar things happened. I had 4 dogs and one night around 8PM (the dogs were inside) I saw a wraith like figure of a well built man crawl out from my neighbors sidewall take a few steps on our patio. Stop turn to look at me and then turned around and crouched down and walked right back into the same wall it came out of. The whole time the dogs who were inside the house right past the patio did not bark or make a sound. And this figure was standing directly under a floodlight.

I can go into detail if needed. But it seems similar to what you saw. The only difference is this thing made eye contact with me. It had no eyes, it was just a black outline of a man. But it stop what it was doing and turn and look directly at me for a few seconds before turning around to leave.

I also did not have a bad feeling about the entity like you did. But that was because my family was right inside the house and so were 4 dogs. Later on my cousin and I saw the shadow of a small man in a hod and robe standing in my bedroom corner and my sister was visited by an old man in her bedroom on a few occasions. We were both in our teens at the time and not prone to imagining things.

We ended up surmising that our house sat over a portal or vortex that allowed these things to come and go. Maybe thats what the OP experienced too.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i think the kids jacket on the swing is most likely.. At any rate carry a flashlight and camera next time you are walking your dog,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join