It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night, I do believe one of my friends got visited by a shadow person.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Now I was browsing Facebook this morning, and came across this story one of my friends posted on his Facebook wall. And after talking to him, I do believe he is scared quite sh*tless.

I am not the type to really become afraid of anything, but last night was a different night. It was around 2am when i decided to go down to get something to drink. I went down to the garage and the fridge we have there, for that is where we keep the majority of our beverages. I opened a bottle of water, took a small sip, and that is when i heard it. I heard this sound that sounded like heavy breathing mixed with a growl coming behind, i did not turn around to see whatever that thing may of been, but once i felt, what i assume his breath was on the back of my neck, i ran. I quickly ran out of the garage, closed and locked the door, and that is when i got a glimpse of it. It was tall, probably 5 or 6 inches taller than myself, it was onyx colored black and had no real features other than crimson eyes and large claws for figures. I quickly ran upstairs, faster than i have ever ran before, pulled out a multi-tool, and pulled out the blade. I sat in the corner for what i think was an hour, and i decided to go to bed. However that wasn't the end of it. I was laying down on my pillow when i heard the same sound, and felt the same breathing. All i did was grip the knife and recited any random bible verse that came to mind, after about 4. maybe five minutes it stopped, and i assumed walked away. I am not one to make bull# stories as a means of attention, but whatever i experienced that night, will haunt me for the rest of my days.

I talked to my friend. And he really, really does not want to look into it. He would rather go on believing it is in his own head, and not think about it too much. If it happens again though, he will take it into more consideration. But for now he is considering it a freak occurrence that happened in his mind. I do not believe so. This story sparked my interest this morning, and my friend wants nothing to do with it and refuses to talk about it. I remembered reading a few threads here on ATS and also some articles regarding shadow people. And it seems to me this event fits what was described to a "T." So I decided to post his story onto here, now the real question is...

... What say you about this ATS?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
We're all visited, every night.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

I seen a shadow dude in my room a few weeks ago. Dematerialized a few seconds after I opened my eyes.
edit on 10-7-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's possible.
But also other things are possible as well.

Interesting story though.

Seriously think about it. You cannot allow yourself to cower and run like this. These things, if they even exist, obviously can get into our houses easy and focus on us. We are dead already, if they wanted to kill us.

It's like they get off scaring people or something.
Aliens, devils, whatever you want to believe they are...

Do not fear them. They are cowards who are afraid of being proven that they exist in public, and they only terrorize the weakest willed among us (like children mostly).
That's their kryptonite by the way.

And this is all hypothetical considering the decent possibility that something of this nature could actually exist in physical reality yet evade detection this well.
edit on 10-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire
We're all visited, every night.

Possible.

Could be where the stories of the Sand Man came from...

Sandman Wiki

The Sandman is a mythical character in Northern European folklore who brings good dreams by sprinkling magical sand onto the eyes of children while they sleep at night.

There is nobody in the world who knows so many stories as Ole-Luk-Oie, or who can relate them so nicely. In the evening, while the children are seated at the table or in their little chairs, he comes up the stairs very softly, for he walks in his socks, then he opens the doors without the slightest noise, and throws a small quantity of very fine dust in their eyes, just enough to prevent them from keeping them open, and so they do not see him. Then he creeps behind them, and blows softly upon their necks, till their heads begin to droop. But Ole-Luk-Oie does not wish to hurt them, for he is very fond of children, and only wants them to be quiet that he may relate to them pretty stories, and they never are quiet until they are in bed and asleep. As soon as they are asleep, Ole-Luk-Oie seats himself upon the bed.

Notice that Ole-Luk-Oie (Ole Lukøje), has extreme stealth capabilities and is nearly undetectable.
He throws a "dust" into their eyes to "prevent them from opening" (paralysis?).

But the OP Story doesn't fit this "comes every night shadow-person" classification so well.
Instead the OP relates something more akin to a cryptoid beast creature, or some sort of alien (possibly holographic illusion + fake growling sounds, etc).

Hard to classify what's in the OP, but it's pretty certain we can separate the two types of incidents at least based on circumstance.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ya it seems as if this was a one time occurrence. I don't know. I mean, I would be pretty terrified if anything like this happened to me. But at the same time I would want to find out more about it. Which is why I posted it on here. It's like this yearning I have to know more and more about something. Even if the knowledge scares the crap out of me.

I would also like to know if anyone has had any similar experiences? And it does sound like two different things. Generally is not the sand-man considered good? And a bestow-er of good dreams and a sound sleep and whatnot? this sounds like a creature that is the polar opposite of benevolent.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
For whatever reason, they influence and frequency of these things, whatever they may be, has been increasing now for a few years. The number of reports and photographs as well as direct anecdotal evidence I'm getting from others I know and my own experiences I'll leave be right now combine to tell me it's far more likely to see one now than ever before.

To the degree it's practical, I'd recommend learning about use/manipulation/sense of energy around us. It sounds odd enough to some but it's what these things move in and exude everywhere they are and for quite a distance when you know what you are feeling.

Very odd times we're in right now. All I can say is be very aware of your surroundings, even where it seems like you shouldn't have to be.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It is quite possible things like this could exist without our knowledge. Hence the theory of other dimensions that are unseen by us. Quite unsettling to be sure.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Muzzle, how right you are!!!

They feed on fear generated energy. These are the reptilians. They can't stay in our physical realm for long unless they rampage feed, supposedly, so they use the Grey's (Grey aliens) to do their bidding in our physical realm, supposedly.

In this instance it seems one manifested here to feed. These are the dark overlords. The real powers that be.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

OP, your friend seems to have met his first reptilian. They feed on fear. They shouldn't be manifesting here yet. He's lucky to be alive if he is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

What do you mean, "they shouldn't be manifesting here yet?"

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
And if they feed off fear, don't tell us it could hurt us.
That will increase the fear level a few notches.

But yes please indulge us about the "shouldn't be here yet" comment.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

As I eagerly await a reply. Yet no response yet. LightAssassin seems to have some interesting insights sometimes.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

OK, well as we know if these things exist they don't exist in our density/dimension and they can disappear and move through walls and whatnot so they seem to have variable physicality.

The theory is that the approaching end times is actually bringing a cosmic wave and the closer this wave gets to us the more easier it is for them to manifest in our realm because of the energies this wave brings. They feed off energy generated by humans. Sexual energy. Fear-based energy. Hence why sex is perpetuated so much nowadays on TV and media. They want people to have sex. They want men raping women. All the more food for them.

But the real clincher is the fact they may actually be altering our course of events to steer us towards being under complete control when this cosmic wave arrives that will transform Humans back to what we once were. It all revolves around making sure we are as materialistic and self-centered as possible.

This wave isn't meant to arrive until 2014, supposedly. 2012 is just scare tactics to put even more global controls over Humans, supposedly. So for them to be manifesting here now may mean this wave is closer than anticipated or that the effects of it are more pronounced than anticipated.

I believe they exist and am certain they come from the Orion constellation. Australian Aboriginal tales validated that one for me.
edit on 10-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
thats an interesting theory. I have not heard that variation of it before.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

These are the same beings who posed as the LORD or Lord of Hosts. Yes, they literally did command an army of Giants and supposedly will again. It seems they are able to appear in various holographic forms (you'd bloody hope so given they are so advanced).

It's all theory and fantasy....but there's more than enough of it recorded in the Bible and various ancient tales to at least have me weary of the possibility.

Most of the info I have obtained from cassiopaea.org which is supposed channeled material. This material combined with The law of one (Ra material) material makes for, at the very least, interesting reading.
edit on 10-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well... interesting. A few years ago, I was spending the weekend at my brother's place. My brother has this tendency to talk on and on for hours when he gets a few beers into him, and he tells me and his half-brother (no relation to me, but I've known him since we were kids) this story about a black shadow man. He had the both of us so nervous, we had a real problem getting to sleep that night. I'm trying to recall all of the details. He said this shadow man, all black as onyx as your friend says, wrestled him down on his bed, and pinned his wrists above his head, and was so strong that he couldn't move. He bit its arm, but it was like rubber, and the creature merely laughed at him. Then it grabbed him by the throat and started to choke him. I don't think it wanted to kill him, just make him feel helpless and scared, and my brother does not feel either very easily. He never mentioned it again after that, but he did say it wasn't the first time he'd ever seen it. I don't think he said anything about its eyes, or claws. I don't remember how he got it to leave.

So now your friend is talking about this shadow creature, that makes me wonder if my brother may have been telling the truth, after all.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
A friend of mine has reported seeing black humanoid figures standing over him while he sleeps, and he does not look into anything of this nature.
I have also been experiencing increased psychic attacks. :/

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Definitely one of the nastier kinds of shadow people. Your friend is quite a tall person I'm assuming as these things reach 7-9ft in height quite regularly.

They generally will not hurt someone unless the circumstances are extreme, and as mentioned by others generally just feed off of fear. Once your friend had the courage to open his eyes it was gone.

As a vague rule, because nothing's ever set with these kinds of things, something like this will appear in the neighbourhood when something else quite nasty turns up in the area. Could be something like a fatal car accident or someone with particularly bad intentions wandering around. If your friend is generally not involved in activities pertaining to this kind of thing, he probably wont encounter it again. Which is nice!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I had an experience with one of these things about 8 yrs ago while living in lisbon portugal.
I was alone, late at night in bed and I awoke with the feeling of someone/thing in the room.
A tall dark figure was at the end of my bed lurking over towards me. It had no facial features, it was more like an out-line of a figure. What was strange was that it was the darkest thing I have ever seen, darker than coal or an onyx as someone mentioned above. This shadow entity moved from the end of my bed, along the side of the bed then melted through the closed bed room door, this lasted in all 4 or 5 seconds, but very vivid and clear in my mind to this day. I wasn`t scared in anyway, almost excited to be having a paranormal experience strangely enough. The thing that stuck with me most was that there was no reflextion of light of this thing, the blinds in the bedroom were letting in a little light of the street lambs but this thing was black as black can be, sort of like black matt paint rather than black gloss paint if you can understand what i mean.

<<   2  3 >>

join