It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird weather

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I agree the weather is very weird around the world, but i think people are only commenting on it because of a certain money making scam that's supposed to take place soon, records are there to be broken, the weather is always changing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
obvious troll is obvious

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
ok everyone may say its no weird than normal but britain at moment with all the rain,worst since records began

They need to keep the records up to date in that case,I remember rain down here in the deep deep south that made armageddon look like cream tea with the vicar.A couple of times back in the 1970s that saw floods near me where it never floods that I specifically remember,as recently as about 2000 and about again in about 2005/6 ish.
The odd thing is every time someone who likes to sensationalise things would say "this is the worst rain we've had since records began".
The famous Lynton and Lynmouth flood in 1952 was also the worst,as was the north sea flood of 1953,the Thames flood of 1907,and plenty in the last couple of centuries all of which were the worst.

Or to put it simply,this is what weather does,so get used to it!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The weather? It's doing what it is doing. You need a lot of not normals to get a norm. This include extremes. The times that you actually have normal weather are rare. But then again.. normal is a personal thing.

It's normal to have a lot off rain within a day after I watered my veggie garden. I think Yawallah or whatsemecallem, is a jealous showoff.

But I started it so, I'm sorry for the wet weather.. the past few years.
edit on 10/7/12 by D.Wolf because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Can't even get through half the posts in this thread. OP is just attacking people and doing so with the worst grammar. Before you rip into someone because they don't agree with you and telling them they don't know what they're doing...check yourself. It seems you have forgotten how to use simple periods and/or commas. Figured I could add this since it happens to be on topic with 80% of the posts in this thread....

Here are some questions OP...

Why is this in the UFO section? if u looked i apologised for putting it in wrong forum

Where are the sources to support the claim? what claim? i never claimed anything...all i asked is what is going on with the weather

WHAT IS THE CLAIM BEING MADE? well according to you i already claimed it so you should already know that.

Sweet, weather in the US/World is whack...it's been crazy for the last 2-3 years. Did everyone forget about the hurricanes, tornadoes, and snowfall records that have been broken? ok now your saying that records have been broken so doesn,t that just show that the weather is getting weird,u just screwed ur own argument.

GET TO THE POINT OP.

edit on 2011 by sparky31 because: made a mess of it

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Welcome to Solar Cycle 24. It is going to get worse. The elements are becoming dis-integrated from each other and havoc will be seen.

It is said that the sun will shine like a thousand suns. You can run but you can't hide.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by sparky31

It is said that the sun will shine like a thousand suns. You can run but you can't hide.

As I can't really wait 5 billion years until this happens,is there anything interesting in the sky to watch in the meantime please?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Right now in cali where i live (not sure about everywhere else) the weather is really weird. woke up to the wind blowing the blinds so much they were falling. then this really foul smell, almost like a skunk. so i looked out the window and its cloudy and the wind blowing like crazy. this is very weird because yesterday (and the rest of the week) it was very hot, no wind and no clouds. but today it is cloudy (but sunny still) windy and very hot still. ive never seen weather like this and ive lived here my whole life. what freaks me out the most is the smell it really smells bad.

anybody have any idea what this is?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotHuman
Right now in cali where i live (not sure about everywhere else) the weather is really weird. woke up to the wind blowing the blinds so much they were falling. then this really foul smell, almost like a skunk. so i looked out the window and its cloudy and the wind blowing like crazy. this is very weird because yesterday (and the rest of the week) it was very hot, no wind and no clouds. but today it is cloudy (but sunny still) windy and very hot still. ive never seen weather like this and ive lived here my whole life. what freaks me out the most is the smell it really smells bad.

anybody have any idea what this is?

I think that skunk smell just might have been some of that medicinal medication you guys cant get prescribed out there. you did say the wind was blowing so, just maybe. everything else does sound quite strange.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join