It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird weather

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

i wud think i wud see a gradule build up of it,i,m not sure we could say that

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
happens every year...............

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I'm sorry, but, your grammatically challenged misspelled posts are more an indication of intelligence than anything.

You might also stop to consider that I posted a link to RSOE (which I JUST did again, if you can figure out how to click on the bold faced type).
Hmmm. I wonder if someone who knows about RSOE and keeps tracks of world events posted on RSOE might or might not know about these weather events you speak of?
Methinks yes.

Please stop and think about it. Rub the double digits of your IQ together and a spark might happen.

The over all point I'm making is that floods, and heat waves, and tornadoes, and hurricanes, and other such ALWAYS happen SOMEWHERE on the planet, and there is absolutely nothing strange about any of it.
Weather happens.
Sometimes it winds up killing people.

Sure, it's sad, but, it happens all the time. Visit RSOE and sit on it for a few months. You'll see.
There's an even bigger flood in India.
There's a high threat forest fire in Colorado
There have been at least 11 earthquakes all over the world that were greater than 4.5
There are at least 2 tropical storm system in the Pacific ocean.
Lots and lots of volcanoes are on watch.
There are Epidemic hazards in Cambodia, Bangladesh, and Cuba (zombies? lol mebbe?)

... and lots and lots of other things going on.

Just another day, like any other day.

oh soz is that what i was suppose to do?how stupid off me.....click on the bold faced type?...think i,ve got it......maybe u want to find something to rub on the singularity of ur iq to get a spark and realize that whats happening to certain areas of this planet isn,t normal.....didn,t u get me saying that this rain in britain is the worst its been at this time of year since records began? when things are happening which aren,t normal then you start asking questions.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

mmkay mayn. u hav mai permissyun to go ahed an panik.
bai a bote if it keeps on rayning so that u can sale arowd in thu bote and not drown.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm sorry, but, your grammatically challenged misspelled posts are more an indication of intelligence than anything.

You might also stop to consider that I posted a link to RSOE (which I JUST did again, if you can figure out how to click on the bold faced type).
Hmmm. I wonder if someone who knows about RSOE and keeps tracks of world events posted on RSOE might or might not know about these weather events you speak of?
Methinks yes.

Please stop and think about it. Rub the double digits of your IQ together and a spark might happen.

The over all point I'm making is that floods, and heat waves, and tornadoes, and hurricanes, and other such ALWAYS happen SOMEWHERE on the planet, and there is absolutely nothing strange about any of it.
Weather happens.
Sometimes it winds up killing people.

Sure, it's sad, but, it happens all the time. Visit RSOE and sit on it for a few months. You'll see.
There's an even bigger flood in India.
There's a high threat forest fire in Colorado
There have been at least 11 earthquakes all over the world that were greater than 4.5

Weather has definitely gotten more extreme in many places.... normal or not....it appears to be extreme, and somewhat out of sync with the seasonal patterns that we are used to. Doesn't mean the world is ending, but there are undeniable changes and fluctuations in weather patterns. Maybe people are noticing more because of the media hype about 2012, but either way the intensity is considerably more than usual. If I may say so, there is no need to attack anyone's grammar. He's not from here, so his spelling may be a tad different. Either way it's inessential to point it out, and takes away from the intent of the thread.
edit on Tue Jul 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tag

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

Um, the guy said he's from the UK, England, where people speak ENGLISH, where English was invented, last I checked.

Someone going THAT far off the beaten path with grammar is more of a disruption than anything. Sure a few errors are not a worry, but outright refusal to even try to adhere to the rules of your mother tongue where foreigners in your own country can speak and write better English than you can is outlandish.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by elrem48

Um, the guy said he's from the UK, England, where people speak ENGLISH, where English was invented, last I checked.

Someone going THAT far off the beaten path with grammar is more of a disruption than anything. Sure a few errors are not a worry, but outright refusal to even try to adhere to the rules of your mother tongue where foreigners in your own country can speak and write better English than you can is outlandish.

I still don't understand what this has to do with "weird weather?" Disruption appeared when his "poor grammar" was pointed out. If you reread his first few posts, he speaks of Britain...but does not say he's from there. His location says Scotland quite clearly on the left side under his name and when he joined ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Weather does have something to do with UFOs - aliens can create clouds. I don't think it was a coincidence that Roswell had the one of the most largest thunder storms in New Mexico history the night of the alien spaceship crash. The aliens were most likely intersted in lightening and produced it by their minds - because they can and did produce clouds at will.
edit on 10-7-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This year a hole opened up in the ozone layer in the Northern Hemisphere. The hole is apparently twice the size of Ontario (the biggest province in Canada) and sent lots of radiation between North America, Europe and Russia. Apparently it's even moving around!
Here is a news article about it from the National Post.

I do believe this can create volatile and localized weather patterns that are out of whack. I'm not exactly sure how though

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
also check the links in this thread ... can't argue with jet stream sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31

well u maybe want to watch ur own news channel once in a while cause even over in britain it has made news about the heat and over 3m people without power,scary u live in america and haven,t even heard about this.

why would the american news report on weather in Nottingham / Birmingham in the UK??

I dont know what the weather is doing in detroit, lets say at the moment!
So expecting everyone in the world to know how hot/warm/flooded/dry your back garden is, I find rather amusing

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I live in the Southern united States.

It gets HOT here. It's not any hotter than it's ever been.
I have electricity.
I have air conditioning.
Railroad tracks are not melting and buckling.

I actually like it hot. It's rather enjoyable. give me 110 degrees F any day all day.

Everything is just fine.

If, however you want to panic and be scared over nothing, feel free.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Really? Look at the weather for michigan. Was over 100 last week. Usually its only in the 90s for two days a year here and would be in the 80s here. Laat year was hot as well but it atleast waited til august. Ive lived in the same spot for my whole 25 years. Never seeen it that hot. Im in oregon right now but i hear its cooled dowj a bit in mi now.

At the same time, it was cooler in the south. Wtf??

We didnt have a winter this year. Now our winters have been weird for 10 years now, but its always occured. In the 90s thered be one to three feet of snow on the groundfrom the week before christmas til march. Now itll melt every week or two. Well, this winter we had one freak snow storm that dunped 3 feet of snow in my driveway, but it was basically in the 50s all winter. Should be in the 30s or lower. In the 90s itd get down to -10!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Can't even get through half the posts in this thread. OP is just attacking people and doing so with the worst grammar. Before you rip into someone because they don't agree with you and telling them they don't know what they're doing...check yourself. It seems you have forgotten how to use simple periods and/or commas. Figured I could add this since it happens to be on topic with 80% of the posts in this thread....

Here are some questions OP...

Why is this in the UFO section?

Where are the sources to support the claim?

WHAT IS THE CLAIM BEING MADE?

Sweet, weather in the US/World is whack...it's been crazy for the last 2-3 years. Did everyone forget about the hurricanes, tornadoes, and snowfall records that have been broken?

GET TO THE POINT OP.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

There have been other extremes with heat, wind, floods, earthquakes, and many other things. It's weather. It happens.

Do you know how annoyingly patronising your reply was ?
I hope you get the same responses the next time you post anything .

What do you say if somebody saw a ghost ? " oh it's just paranormal , it happens " ?
Or if somebody comes up with a political corruption theory , would you reply " oh it's just politics " ?

God forbid you should ever find yourself and your loved ones in the path of a hurricane , because if you do , I hope somebody patronisingly says to you " You're going to lose everything dear to you , but it's just the weather " !!!

edit on 10-7-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

FYI, I LOVE hurricanes. Every time there's a hurricane, and I have the time, I go TO where the hurricane is happening.

The days before the Hurricane hits, surf is awesome.
When the hurricane hits, it's a wicked party of noise, wind and rain. I make it a point to walk around for hours outside at the height of every hurricane I can get my grubby little paws on.

It's even more fun when I get to hit the eye of the hurricane, and then when it passes the shift in winds and everything blowing the other way!

I'm typically in hotels I've booked ahead of time and traveled to stay in specifically for the occasion.

Hurricanes are wonderful. I crave and enjoy a good storm.

Tornadoes are really sweet too, but, those actually kind of suck since they don't last all that long and you can't predict where they're going to show up as easily like you can with hurricanes.

So, yeah, hurricanes are something I actually look forward to.
It's weather.
If you know what it is, where to be, how to prepare, and your not some soft headed person that is prone to nervous behavior and superstitious fear, it's just weather.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

What an immature reply

Wait till you have a family and a mortgage and can't afford house insurance , like so many people in affected areas . Tell me then if you think Hurricanes and the like are fun .

It seems ( after reading similar styled replies in other forums ) that you are trying to establish yourself as a skeptic . If this is the case , then at least try to do it with a little maturity and panache , otherwise you risk appearing as an obtuse troll .

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You have no self awareness at all, do you?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Unlike some people, I've made life choices such that allows me liberties and finances to be independent and secure to travel and move and live pretty much any where I want.

I am a home owner too.

Further, I've weathered some pretty heavy and wonderful tropical storms, squalls, and fantastic thunderstorms out in the Gulf while sailing. Yes, in a sailboat. So totally amazing!

I'm sorry if your life choices have left you in such a state of insecurity that you can't adequately protect you and yours. I suggest going back to university and pursuing a degree field that offers greater latitude, and income.

LOL on the respected foe. Very mature.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

You have no self awareness at all, do you?

Your response causes me to doubt that you even know what self awareness is.
Haters gonna hate.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by elrem48

If you want to pick holes in somebody's grammar . Your reply was grammatically incorrect , but I wager you haven't the slightest idea why.

As for me going back to university . Your reply speaks volumes of your immaturity . Grow up .

Are you seriously saying that the thousands of victims of hurricane Katrina , were so because of " bad life choices " ? You are a joke.

From the looks of your avatar ( if that is you ) , it looks like most of your hard earned money finds it's way up your nose

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join