It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird weather

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ok everyone may say its no weird than normal but britain at moment with all the rain,worst since records began and then russia as well with its deadly flood the other day.....then u,ve got the heatwave in america just now thats caused all sorts of problems......whats going on? is it just a coincidence?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
soz posted this in wrong forum

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I need to do some more research on these events, but as a possibility, could it be that you have only become more aware of these events? floods and such are not new, maybe because its 2012 people are beginning to become more aware of the world. I definitely feel that something will happen. When enough focus and conscious is put into a particular idea, its not uncommon to find results and 2012 seems to be headed down a road that will most likely change things. thats what I hope

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's weather.

It does that.

People have been talking about weather since there have been people around to notice that weather does indeed happen, sometimes with extreme example.

Once upon a time, the Earth froze. Yup. There was an ice age. People were around to see it too.
There was what was called a "little ice age" only recently in geologic time.

Little Ice Age

There have been other extremes with heat, wind, floods, earthquakes, and many other things.

It's weather.
It happens.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

no don,t think i have.....worst rain in britain at this time since records began....then heatwave in america thats caused rail tracks to buckle and millions of people without power....i,m i not mistaken the last time millions of people were without power was when a solar flair hit?russias flood the other day as well,just seems to me that the weather at the moment is extreme compared to normal.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Lucky you have rain with a cool weather .. here we are boiling

Yes the weird weather has been happening everywhere
in the americas it is boiling and the crops are cooking under the heat
If you didnt know about the yrs 2012 .. many knew that this was coming
i invite you to view this :End of Times thread

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

I live in the Southern united States.

It gets HOT here. It's not any hotter than it's ever been.
I have electricity.
I have air conditioning.
Railroad tracks are not melting and buckling.

I actually like it hot. It's rather enjoyable. give me 110 degrees F any day all day.

Everything is just fine.

If, however you want to panic and be scared over nothing, feel free.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The weathers fine

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

well u maybe want to watch ur own news channel once in a while cause even over in britain it has made news about the heat and over 3m people without power,scary u live in america and haven,t even heard about this.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Quit exaggerating

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

More than 3 million people in the eastern U.S. faced a second day of 100-degree temperatures without electricity Sunday after storms ripped through the region, and the storms' death toll was raised to 17.

It could be several days before all power outages in Washington, D.C., and elsewhere are restored, officials said, and The National Weather Service said another round of thunderstorms was possible late Sunday and early Monday.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

whos exaggerating?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
OMFG weather is HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

everybody panic!!!!!!

forbid the OP ever discovers RSOE and then everyone will have to panic then.

oops.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

yeah its happening and u obviously had no idea what i was talking about even tho you live in that country...no rail road tracks melting,electricitys fine? tell them in maryland... do a little research before trying to slag someone off,just makes u look stupid.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Look into weather manipulation.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Or perhaps it's just the climate changing, and the UK getting warmer/wetter as scientists have been predicting for years. "Freak" weather events were also predicted to become more common.

I'd say this summer fits the bill, along with spring coming earlier and earlier each year.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

OMFG weather is HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

everybody panic!!!!!!

forbid the OP ever discovers RSOE and then everyone will have to panic then.

oops.

Weather this yrs have broken all the records since the last 100 yrs
make us wonder what the hell is happening

are you not even worried a little bit ?

People should always avoid panicking
because they wont be able to focus and will make big mistake in a SHTF scenario
the skeptic that though everything was fine will be the first one at risk
they will panic and cry all the time
but truthers will always be around to give you a hand if the SHTF
saying i told you so to the haters will become irrelevant
pretty sure they will be angry at themself for not listening to the signs
edit on 7/9/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The zombies are controlling the weather with their bath salts majick.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

yeah i see what ur saying but for extreme weather to be happening all over the world at min....a little strange considering don,t u think?

link   

Originally posted by sparky31
reply to post by dayve

More than 3 million people in the eastern U.S. faced a second day of 100-degree temperatures without electricity Sunday after storms ripped through the region, and the storms' death toll was raised to 17.

It could be several days before all power outages in Washington, D.C., and elsewhere are restored, officials said, and The National Weather Service said another round of thunderstorms was possible late Sunday and early Monday.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

whos exaggerating?

Its like this at least every other year, heat waves, storms etc.... Nothing special this year except we didnt really have a winter. Which will make this next winter that much more welcoming.... And what goes on weather wise around the world isn't fascinating whatsoever. It's HOT, well its also summertime.....

link   

I'm sorry, but, your grammatically challenged misspelled posts are more an indication of intelligence than anything.

You might also stop to consider that I posted a link to RSOE (which I JUST did again, if you can figure out how to click on the bold faced type).
Hmmm. I wonder if someone who knows about RSOE and keeps tracks of world events posted on RSOE might or might not know about these weather events you speak of?
Methinks yes.

Please stop and think about it. Rub the double digits of your IQ together and a spark might happen.

The over all point I'm making is that floods, and heat waves, and tornadoes, and hurricanes, and other such ALWAYS happen SOMEWHERE on the planet, and there is absolutely nothing strange about any of it.
Weather happens.
Sometimes it winds up killing people.

Sure, it's sad, but, it happens all the time. Visit RSOE and sit on it for a few months. You'll see.
There's an even bigger flood in India.
There's a high threat forest fire in Colorado
There have been at least 11 earthquakes all over the world that were greater than 4.5
There are at least 2 tropical storm system in the Pacific ocean.
Lots and lots of volcanoes are on watch.
There are Epidemic hazards in Cambodia, Bangladesh, and Cuba (zombies? lol mebbe?)

... and lots and lots of other things going on.

Just another day, like any other day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join