It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
wouldnt you feel like # if he did it because of this post?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

What do you think of that face palm now?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Batmans "ears" are basically devils horns. He looks like lucifer. Bane is much like lucifer and talks about the "fire rising," and of course morgan freeman's characters name.

A few coincidences for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

So the evil, greedy PTB wanted to taint a movie that will bring in hundreds of millions of dollars for them by creating a mass shooting at said movie...

Sure.

Whatever.

Not very smart shooting themselves in the foot like that...

Yes... because the people who would surely be under the moniker TPTB really care about the money...

Funny part: All the rats on the bottom scurrying around thinking it's all about money and the one's on top know money is the most useless thing in the world.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Need I say more...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

i just realized the original poster (OP) created this thread two weeks ago.

either this is one heck of a coincidence or the OP knows something we don't.

-subfab

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is an amazing prediction by the op. I am shocked but I am also saddened that it came true.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

OMG!!! .Right after my last post in this forum, I shut my laptop and my step dad had Batman the animated series on and the first thing I heard was the villian saying to cat woman "Blood sacrifice". I the told my step dad to hit info to see if it was new. It was not, but I did notice that the Title of this particular episode was "CULT OF THE CAT". Talk about double spooky. First I read that someone predicted a huge satanic cult like event coinciding with the premier of batman. And the I make my"hows that face palm comment, log off and look up to see a villian standing over batman talking to cat woman about blood sacrifice in an episode titled CULT OF THE CAT.

Like I said, double spooky.

THE BAD THING ABOUT IT IS THAT I NEVER WATCH BATMAN

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

The guy was planning this for a couple months (buying guns and 6,000+ rounds of ammo) and the OP posted this thread back on 7-10 so I'm sure this heinous act was not planted in this young man's mind 11 days ago. He had been thinking about this for some time.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Heath Ledgers last film was The Imaginarium of dr parnassus by the way and it's a great film that carries a message put simply, we reap from the choices we sow.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I said it there, and I'll say it here...

You had me until the numerology:

Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below
Fox=
F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6
= 666

Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble.

As an educated, degree'd, and practicing mathematician, this is the stupidest sh:t in the entire world.

moving on.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Right. I guarantee that somewhere in the world someone will do this every day. Not exactly this. Maybe tomorrow some body will drive a truck on a sidewalk and run over a bunch of people on purpose. Maybe someone will plan on killing a bunch but be stopped before he can carry it out. What are the odds? 7 billion that one will snap every 24 hours or so.

Its just that here in this country we are so incensed that it happens to us. Who cares what happens to others. Hell I bet more people die in Syria every day. And a ton of other war torn or dictatorial countries. That doesn't bother us so much. Its when it happens here that we go off. And is it really us? Or the media pumping all the images at us that gets us on board. Like the goat in the beginning of I, pet goat II we are bedazzled by the lights.

These lights make it okay to kill the enemy (thats not murder) but not okay to murder each other here at home. One is moral, the other immoral. Says who? The media.

The rest of the world must think we are the biggest hypocrites. Hey world we aren't, really. Just hypnotized and programmed by the greatest deceivers on the planet. Goebbels would be proud.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ok, normally I these ridiculous posts with a grain of salt.
But this one has me more than astonished.
Surely it was just dumb luck....
Surely???

All I can say is I tip my hat to 13th Zodiac!
Now... PM me Powerball please

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Right so a guy comes out saying he understands occult symbols and meanings he then states on the 10th that on the 19/20th that there will be a blood sacrifice involving the new batman movie as he has deciphered the meaning from it...

Then Bang on the 20th a guy goes to this film and kills a dozen people.... And you all dismiss what he's saying or saying he got lucky....

Are you STUPID... or just occultists getting scared.....

Either way OP you have shed more light on something i am becoming more aware of myself

Thank you and stay safe............. you are now a target

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

DUDE THIS IS ATS dont attack people who have theories its the point of the site , people like you sicken me ..Now go ahead with your CLEVER COMMENTS but it wont change that you look like a d*&k head to many many people have a nice day ...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Need i say more.?
lol you must feel like a right knobend since it happened and all......seems life isn't as it seems???

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Considering that just about every major event such as elections, eclipses, Olympics, full moons and even opening night of arguably the most anticipated movie of the year comes with some sort of event or prediction attached to it by conspiracy theorists, the odds are that eventually one will come to fruition...

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Considering that just about every major event such as elections, eclipses, Olympics, full moons and even opening night of arguably the most anticipated movie of the year comes with some sort of event or prediction attached to it by conspiracy theorists, the odds are that eventually one will come to fruition...
reply to post by Chadwickus

You, sir are nothing more than a troll.
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Sure.

I'm a troll.

Over 4 years of membership, in the top 25 of top contributors.

And I'm a troll?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I just want to say to the OP

I read this thread a week ago, then I closed it. I felt sick feeling and wanted to just not think about it.

The other day when the whole birth certificate issue with Obama exploded again, I started to feel sick again. I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen. My husband and I were talking two days ago and he told me that something bad was going to happen before the election. I don't know if this tragedy is what we were picking up on..... but to be honest, I'm scared that it's only the beginning.

I think many people are going to laugh at this, try to discredit you, or blow you off over this. The reality is, it's scary stuff and some of us want to get as far away as possible from it.

As I mentioned in another thread, these films to me represent the dark cloud our country has been under since 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join