It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any London ATS'ers fancy a meet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have been chatting with ATS member maythetruthbeknown in the chatroom, and the idea has been formed that perhaps we can organise a meetup of London ATS members, in a pub during a weekday evening, for a few drinks and stimulating chat.
To this end, It would be very useful if any interested people could either reply to this thread, or u2u me, to give me some idea of numbers, so we can either just meet in a pub, or if there is enough interest, perhaps all chip in and hire somewhere.
I think it would be a great evening, lots of different views and theories to be expounded, and friends to make as well!

How about it, folks?

Let me know if you are interested.

Roy.
edit on 9/7/2012 by royspeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wish I was a bit closer coz I'd like to do that. Nice idea

Anyone in the HASTINGS area interested in doing the same in or around hastings?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

This seems interesting to me. Not the fact that you want to meet, but because I have seen this same invitation on here a few times before, specifically for people in the UK.

Does that mean that on the east side of the pond, you guys are more trusting of one another?

Maybe over here on the west side of the pond, we would think it was some sort of trick. Try to get as many as possible, into a designated area, then blow up the place.

I don't know. It just seems a bit interesting to me. I suppose it very well could be a coincidence, and simply just the timing on my part. Just because I happened to catch the UK invites, that doesn't mean that the same offer has never been made from someone in the U.S.

Personally, I wouldn't go anyways. In general, many of you already annoy me more than enough, while online. I couldn't even imagine being around you up close and personal.

Good luck, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Try to get as many as possible, into a designated area, then b__w up the place.

I bet you just triggered a flag with one of your alphabet agencies

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

lol. Well, all I can say is that they will be extremely disappointed, if they start investigating me.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

void Hastings isn't too far on the train . Only like an hour and a half. As long as you dont miss the last one back should be okay. Or we have an all nighter and go back in the morning

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The alphabet with number agencies are welcome but they will have to drink with the best of us. Who will be testing who

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

Well done Roy you made the thread. Lets hope we get some interest. Will be a good night/ early morning and certainly educational for all that attend

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

If we could have a reasonably early start then count me in
Long way to go just for an hour or two, so much to talk about

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm not from London. Always wanted to visit but could never afford the trip. How about you all come to America so I can hear your awesome accents!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ooooh I know, make a video of the meeting so we can all see it here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Plymouth here...

fortunately

There is another member who lives quite near to me.. never got to meet up though..
Haven't seen that person online for a while now..

A meet up would be kinda nice if enough of us were able..

One thing I think we could all be almost sure of is that we may need each other if/when the world goes bottom up..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Would that be me?
I remember you from the drum battle thread, didn't realise you live so near!
edit on 10/7/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Oh yea, lets get a bunch of borderline paranoid shyzoprenic, conspiracy theorists in the same room lol

I can hear it now, You get the blinds, you lock the door and you pass out the valium

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
shame there was not much interest in the idea, I have seen plenty of people on here from the UK, but now there doesn't seem to be many about... Maybe you should have thrown the net out a little further a field? I'm in birmingham and probably would of came, now I just feel excluded from the elusive london club!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

What would be better in my opinion, would be to hold it on a weekend in somewhere like Birmingham, which is pretty central and well connected by rail and road. GIve everybody enough time to plan travel arrangements and what not.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

Nice to know you're nearby..

Not as near as the person I mentioned though.. I would have only had to drive for 10 minutes to visit, but you're more like 45 mins (roughly)

Still close though.. might have to pop over for a cuppa one morning

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Well I have no complaints with that!
Would suit me down to the ground.. Though I'd feel a little selfish about it, bit I'm sure it would pass.

So would you like to do the honers and make a thread? Would sure be great to meet up with a few like minded individuals.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has anything been decided about this yet??

I've seen London Hastings and Birmingham mentioned so far. I think the more peeps that can attend the better but that means some will be travelling a long way. we should get organised, work out travell possibilities, car sharing etc.

Come on peeps, lets get this sorted, it could be fun

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join