It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic USO -Expedition Heads back out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Baltic USO -Expedition Heads back out

www.oceanexplorer.se

2012-07-09

Today Monday the 9th of July, Ocean X Team left on their second expedition to solve the mystery about the Baltic Sea anomaly.
After a lot of preparations have been made but they got everything ready in time to leave the harbor.

The crew will return to shore 21th of July and is only available on satellite telephone.
Hopefully we will give daily news about their progress.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There is a video on the main page. I find this interesting, not because I ever thought it was a crashed E.T. but because I find the ocean and the many things it hides from our view to be immensely interesting. Will the Ocean X team find proof of a missing civilization? Or will they find nothing but some old rocks or a volcanic anomaly? And just to keep the UFO folks happy; Will they find a highly advanced alien ship or simply a sunken replica of the Millennium Falcon?

That is the beauty of exploration. Regardless of what Ocean X finds at least they found something interesting!

www.oceanexplorer.se
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So we will get new topic for every time they dive now?

This is getting to be more dramatic this way...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

I think heading out again qualifies for a breaking "alternative news" headline. Like it or don't like it, that is what the "breaking" part of news is. It does not need to be discussed at length on this thread, nor was it intended to be.

There is always one.............

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Excellent! I've been looking very forward to seeing what this anomaly ends up being. personally my guess is a weird rock formation, but who knows, it could be a human settlement, too. The Baltic appears to be littered with them as it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I can't wait to find out what this is! But if it turned out to be a legitimate crashed UFO, would they fill us in on their findings or call it a crashed weather balloon?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

If you had instead of spending the time it took you to compile a list of other threads on a similar topic, you could have actually contributed something of value.....

There are way too many threads to keep track of the constant updates on this subject and I for one prefer a new topic to keep track.

Plenty of mods on this site already.
edit on 10-7-2012 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would normally be with the "add to existing threads"bandwagon, however i suppose this news could be lost within one of them.
I convinced this cannot be of extra terrestrial origin because it just wouldnt be there anymore. And in the unlikely event the security service had overlooked it and the explorers had got in there first, we'd now be seeing a super-massive damage limitation exercise along the lines of the poisenous gas at devil mountain in Close Encounters. I just wish theyd come up with something concrete (no pun intented) because this is just dragging on and on and on......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

you are so right

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here it is again folks, another "hold you at the edge of your seat extravaganza"!
So much mystery, so much excitement! Reminds me of a PR stunt for another lame a#$ cartoon series!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
reply to post by SuperFrog

I think heading out again qualifies for a breaking "alternative news" headline. Like it or don't like it, that is what the "breaking" part of news is. It does not need to be discussed at length on this thread, nor was it intended to be.

There is always one.............

I am more into results, and they are not giving enough of those.

My skepticism raised once I read that they will promote new clothing line, a bit more once they had agreement for TV coverage and it's at it's peek once they did not bring much of evidence after first so called 'expedition'.

If they just collected 3 rocks and have them sent to 3 different universities for test, I would consider this as scientific work, but this way - just Indiana Jones, but without excitement from the movie.

And please don't get me wrong, I was hopping they will prove there is something down there, but to our disappointment - so far nothing.

It really does not make much sense to me to open a new thread every time they dive...
edit on 10-7-2012 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Holding breath......
Not really.

I guess keeping an open mind won't hurt, but I do agree with Sven.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Great Post. Other post are old and not updated. Please post again with updates.

edit on 10-7-2012 by likeabull because: Wrong face.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
follow them on twitter for latest updates:
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

If you had instead of spending the time it took you to compile a list of other threads on a similar topic, you could have actually contributed something of value.....

There are way too many threads to keep track of the constant updates on this subject and I for one prefer a new topic to keep track.

Plenty of mods on this site already.
edit on 10-7-2012 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

I thought i did contribute something of use.
An incomplete list of threads containing a huge amount of information on the subject for you to dive into.

I personally love what the team are doing it gives us all something a little exciting to read about instead of all the bloodshed going on in the world.
And if its anything like Doggerland it could rewrite a little bit of history we never knew about and i think thats pretty cool.

But i cant see why we need so many threads when other threads get started on a topic and get closed by the mods in favor of an already existing thread.

Edit for a thought: Unless ATS has made a deal with the team for media rights and are trying to raise the popularity of the subject.
edit on 10-7-2012 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Because people like me wouldn't have found out they are heading back out.
ATS works in a way like a newspaper does everyday,it displays the newest piece of news on it's most prominent page,nothing wrong with that.It's not like one of the divers bought a packet of crisps type of news is it?For those who curious about this thing it's pretty relevant.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Where is your guys heads at - theres way to many threads to talk about al capones vault already - and most obviuosly it's a fake. If there was a downed craft or even a remote chance of one the worlds militaries would be on this faster than you can say media blackout. And by even continuing to start endless new threads your just promoting the idea that ATS is full of loons that will believe anything.

BTW ATS isnt like a newspaper those are for singular oppinions handed down by people of imformed authority for the purpose of making a profit. This is a forum for the discussion of ideas. And when there is so many threads for the same thing it's really difficult to ever get things resolved properly.

I have many times seen someone completely debunk in one thread while others were forming ignorant of there response until its a giant trash heap of conflicting threads emerges.
edit on 10-7-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I seriously doubt there are many people that check back into posts that are weeks old to find new information. Not saying there are none, just not many. There are only so many things at a time that I remember to keep checking on. Personally, the best way to do that is to keep your eyes open for new info on news sites and places like ATS. I wouldn't have known they were headed back out if I hadn't seen the headline here. So thanks for that. It's only news if it's something NEW, so why would you check something that is weeks old for new news?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehal
I seriously doubt there are many people that check back into posts that are weeks old to find new information. Not saying there are none, just not many. There are only so many things at a time that I remember to keep checking on. Personally, the best way to do that is to keep your eyes open for new info on news sites and places like ATS. I wouldn't have known they were headed back out if I hadn't seen the headline here. So thanks for that. It's only news if it's something NEW, so why would you check something that is weeks old for new news?

You will be surprised...

And atm I am not sure if I should check in here, or wait for new post, that will probably be about new finding...

Excitement... never ending...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join