It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea UFO Anomaly: US and Russian Military, Blocking Research Team.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
What a coincidence! Right before the "closer look" the dive mission to explore the "Baltic Anomaly" a U.S. and Russian military exercise restricting them from entering the area where this anomalous “structure” was found at the bottom of the sea. Swedish researchers and Hunters Treasures, right now they are finally out and explore the circle closer. Using its own funds and sponsors, they have bought and equipped a vessel for the expedition. Several TV crews, divers and a wide range of techniques and co-financiers to be along for the ride.

Source:
www.aftonbladet.se...

Russians and Americans in the vicinity

The place where the object is located is secret, but there is still a concern among the team that someone has got there before it. The area lies in international waters and there are no laws that prevent others to explore the bottom.

- Right now it's a military exercise in the area where both Russians and Americans are involved. I can not help but wonder why it is happening right now, said Dennis Åsberg.

Russian warship sails to Baltic Sea for NATO Naval Drills

The Kaliningrad amphibious assault landing ship from Russia’s Baltic Fleet has set sail for the Baltic Sea to take part in the BALTOPS 2012 naval drills on June 1-16, the press service of the Western military district said.

What’s strange is that all this time, the Swedish reserchers team has kept the location a secret and now there seems to be military interference in the zone.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What a coincidence! Right before the "closer look" the dive mission to explore the "Baltic Anomaly" a U.S. and Russian military exercise restricting them from entering the area

Yeah what a coincidence , its almost like Lindberg planed it to prolong the life and money making potential of this non UFO non story .
Given that the BALTOPS exercises happen at this time every year you would think Lindberg and his team would know that .... I don't believe the story nor do I believe that this naval exercise is stopping his expedition
Its a regular exercise

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
oooh, snap.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If there is anything of interest down there, by bets is that it will be gone by the time the exploration crew are allowed down there.

To me it does just look like a rock formation though. I would love it to be an ancient UFO that crashed and has been sitting there for thousands of years but like i said, if it is, we wont know about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I knew this would happen! Why did they broadcast what they were diving for and when they were doing it? surely they knew somebody else was gonna stick their nose into this and obstuct them from finding out the truth to what this anomaly was.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Act first, ask questions later

edit on 4-6-2012 by Mickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Already posted. (a few times). Always try the search function.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-6-2012 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm sure a sub has checked out the site. I think it's part of a sunken ancient temple or city.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Clearly, the NWO PTB knew that these guys wanted to go looking at the big round rock alien spaceship in 2012 so as a convenient cover story, they devised this "military exercise" in 1971 to prevent any such thing from happening...

They're a devious lot!!

Always 41 steps ahead...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Funny, I thought the same

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Now, when these "scientists" find nothing at the bottom of the Baltic, they will have a convenient excuse. They weren't wrong about the spaceship (aka: a geologic formation), the government is covering it up.

And people like Arken will eat it up.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The USS Jimmy Cater is a Seawolf class submarine built specifically to lurk and quietly sit still on the ocean floor to physically work on things on the ocean floor. Just throwing it out there as pure speculation.
en.wikipedia.org...(SSN-23)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

its almost like Lindberg planed it to prolong the life and money making potential of this non UFO non story .

Not sure how or why you have already came to this conclusion. No one knows what is down there. Unless you have some inside information that the rest of the World is not privy to. I can guess and say that it is probably not an alien ship, but a guess is all I or anyone can have at this point,

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So easy to confuse those desperate to believe anything. In this example you have a thread full of people crying that the "man" is doing this on purpose. Come on folks, liked they just happened to make these joint excercises up in a few days just to mess with the loonies.

It is a regular excerxise. Not knowing that and making some of the comments I read above makes us all look like sensational idiots.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Baltops 2012 NATO/Russia naval exercise in the Baltic Sea will take place in the territorial waters of Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and Estonia, all NATO members. Much of the activity seems to center around the Polish port of Gdynia. I find no mention of Sweden or its territorial waters. This is not surprising, as Sweden is not a member of NATO.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

No, not on paper...But if you ask me
were in all over our heads..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
The Baltops 2012 NATO/Russia naval exercise in the Baltic Sea will take place in the territorial waters of Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and Estonia, all NATO members. Much of the activity seems to center around the Polish port of Gdynia. I find no mention of Sweden or its territorial waters. This is not surprising, as Sweden is not a member of NATO.

Neither is Russia though.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

post by VeniVidi
No one knows what is down there

I think we do , just some people don't want to accept whats staring them in the face , hence a gazillion threads on what is just a geological anomaly .
Three threads on this on the front page alone ... Ignorance is indeed bliss

edit on 4-6-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
True, Russia is not part of NATO, but it was specifically involved in the exercise, which was planned long in advance. This was presumably because it has a Baltic Sea territorial enclave at Kaliningrad. Russia has worked more closely with NATO, since the collapse of the Warsaw pact it once headed. The Baltic Sea covers a large area. The Gulf of Bothnia where the disk is apparently located is its Northern branch, between Sweden and Finland. It is well away from the territorial waters of the nations involved in Baltops 2012.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Ross 54 because: clarification of reference

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by gortex

its almost like Lindberg planed it to prolong the life and money making potential of this non UFO non story .

Not sure how or why you have already came to this conclusion. No one knows what is down there. Unless you have some inside information that the rest of the World is not privy to. I can guess and say that it is probably not an alien ship, but a guess is all I or anyone can have at this point,

Don't waste your brain cells on this guy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
US and Russian Military, Blocking Research Team. Fair enough
Its like if you see your friend with a fly swatter you know your friend is swatting flies. Would of been nice to see the REAL CLOSE up photos showing luster and/or material texture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join