It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic USO -Expedition Heads back out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Sven, instead of complaining about the thread, you could have simply moved along to another one. Or if you still felt it necessary to post, you could at least have contributed something other than a list of previous threads on the topic. If that's your feelings on topics, that only one thread ever is necessary, then a huge swath of this website's innumerable threads on countless topics are utter wastes, no? No, not how it works, sorry. The OP didn't break any rules in posting about this.

As for my contribution to this thread, I read this article earlier:

Sonar scans show that 'UFO' at bottom of Baltic sea may actually be a top-secret Nazi weapon lost since World War II

Divers exploring a 'UFO-shaped' object in the Baltic sea say that the strange, curved object might be a Nazi weapon lost beneath the waves since the end of the Second World War. Sonar scans have shown that the device, raised 10ft above the seabed and measuring 200ft by 25ft, could be the base of an anti-submarine weapon. But now former Swedish naval officer and WWII expert Anders Autellus has revealed that the structure - measuring 200ft by 25ft - could be the base of a device designed to block British and Russian submarine movements in the area. The huge steel-and-concrete structure could be one of the most important historical finds in years.

As I said previously, I doubt the USO is extra-terrestrial in origin. This seems like a very plausible explanation, especially considering the countless weird creations WW2 inspired. I have yet to find a picture or even a schematic of this weapon, but if someone else does, I hope they post it. It would be interesting to see what it looked like.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join