It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did china find a way to hack the united states post office? how bad is the chinese threat? RED DRAGO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Re: Update on Your Claim: Case # PP-001-834-679-584 chineese caught hacking usps tracking and confimation numbers,

Google: fake tracking number usps generator

i ordered 2 air conditioners the post office says they were delivered because of the tracking number. this guy who i bought it from was kicked off of ebay an hour after i bought it. it was some guy in china, the Chinese have found a way to hack the united states post office. this is a breach of national security if they can do this what else can they do? can they send Chinese military hardware into the U.S. by doctoring up customs forms as well?, this very serious and the us post office needs to change it policy of just dropping packages off at people homes. they must make the people sign for it. i called the post office appently they found a way to hack the system and provide fake tracking and confimration number mking it look like the package was delivered and scanned on location of drop off. this is not the first time the guy at the post office has hear of this.

how bad is the chinese hacking threat do they have a secret army of millions of hackers? i will keep you posted as to what the usps says about my case i also contacted the nsa.

very worried us citizen,

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

this is going to seriously undermind ebay amazon,paypal and all online trasactions credibility. how are suppose to get a refund if its says it was delivered?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Let's rewind a few minutes and think of ALL the possibilites.
The delivery is confirmed after someone personally delivers your package to your home.
Obviously you can't fit the A/C's in the mailbox.
So the guy who delivered it could have stole them. He could have made a mistake by saying they were delivered.
Someone might have seen the packages on your porch and stole them.
File a complaint with the post office.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just WOW!!!
China hacking the post office...
We will never get our junk mail, is the USPS actually used for anything else?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
check online there is an app to that can make false tracking and confirmation codes. it was never even in the mail. and the guy at post office ays this is not the first time he has heard of this?? how bad is the chineese hacking htreat i hear they sold us a bunch uf military computers they can hack or shut down and it has gotten into the whole supply chain helictopter jets etc

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I don't know about hacking, but, for my business I order organza gift bags in bulk from China. Usually it takes about 10 working days for my orders to arrive. Last month when I placed an order with my usual supplier, through ebay, 3 weeks later, it had not arrived. I emailed, through ebay, supplier asking where my shipment was, as tracking showed it was still in China. He replied that China customs had put a rigid clampdown on shipments to the U.S. and they were taking much longer now. He claimed it was a government policy.

Don't know if it's true. I haven't ordered from him since. I've since found a U.S. supplier, more expensive, but much more reliable in timely shipping.

Good luck on getting a resolution with your order. Hope you get your merchandise or money back.

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No this says it says it was delivered to my house but none of postal delivery guys never recall dropping off any big packages.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

No this says it says it was delivered to my house but none of postal delivery guys never recall dropping off any big packages.

Just a thought. If you are located in the areas that have been having hellish heat, and the boxes said air conditioners on them....I'd look closer to home for the thief. Just sayin'...

Des

edit on 9-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
its probably just another nigerian scam type deal with Full support from those who are suposed to be protecting us from this sort of theft.

good luck with the NSA & FBI but unless you own a bank they will just laugh at you and tell you to take your loss and stop calling them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

No one answered my question how serious is the chineese threat? They are doing alot of very suspicious stuff lately.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by -W1LL

No one answered my question how serious is the chineese threat? They are doing alot of very suspicious stuff lately.

I'm curious. If you live in the U.S. Why did your order 2 air conditioners from China. The shipping alone would not make it cost effective. Plus, why did you buy air conditioners off ebay, from China. As I said, just curious...

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

they were really good air conditioners they were refurbished i paid $179 wich would have cost me $499.
you guy are not taking this seriously. if they can hack the united states post office a government run institution what else can they do? how many hackers do you think they have softening up America at any given time?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

im sorry but isn't china hacking the usps and creating program that creates flase tracking and confirmation numbers a breach of national security. does it not undermine the entire ordering & payment systems of the net who will order from any ebay or amzon if this gets out?

top topics

join