Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

10 Years after the Terror Attacks on 9/11 (Independent investigation)

page: 7
10
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by thegameisup


Your initial source is false and not valid.



Sorry you didn't like that source. Here try this one:




My Story, September 11, 2001

Once we reached the doorway I thanked God that we had made it and then entered the hotel lobby. There was a sea of firefighters all waiting their turn to start heading up. We knew we had to wait a while, so we loosened our coats and put down all our gear so we wouldn't overheat. While we waited, I noticed Jimmy Grillo, a member of our company, holding a five-gallon bottle of water, filling up cups with water so we would all be properly hydrated. Standing by, just waiting for our turn, I also noticed a bank of pay phones on the lobby wall. The lieutenant and I approached the phones trying to get a working line. We had a dial tone but all the circuits were busy. I even attempted to use my cell phone to get in touch with my family, but that failed. I was concerned about how much they must be worrying about me.

It was our turn to go up.

We started heading to the stairwell when this dark, overpowering shadow started heading toward us. It seemed as if it was in slow motion. People were yelling to run. My first instinct was to run away from the shadow thinking another plane must be coming in. I made a turn toward another lobby, trying to get away from the front of the building. Then I felt this force, like being in a massive wind tunnel. Firefighters were getting tossed around like rag dolls. I found myself being blown across the floor landing into what appeared to be a closet. The South Tower was collapsing.



www.thedailybeast.com...

The three firemen in the video were in the lobby of the Marriott hotel when WTC 2 collapsed.

They never made it in to WTC1 or WTC2.

Sorry to disappoint you.

edit on 10-7-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)



You can post as many dubious links as you want to cover youre lies, but none of them are remotely credible sources, and none of them verifiable.

This video however is credible, verifiable, and the words come from the Jimmy Grillo's mouth, so no matter what you post, it will be a lie. You are spreading disinfo from bizzare unofficial sources.




You cannot dispute the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth in the video. Period.

Anything you post to say he was not in the tower is plane disinfo!

I take it you have seen the Larry King video and heard the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth?!
Nothing whatsoever will change the fact that he was in the south tower and nothing will change the fact you are posting deliberate disinfo. Period.




posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup



You can post as many dubious links as you want to cover youre lies, but none of them are remotely credible sources, and none of them verifiable.

You cannot dispute the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth in the video. Period.

Anything you post to say he was not in the tower is plane disinfo!

I take it you have seen the Larry King video and heard the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth?!
Nothing whatsoever will change the fact that he was in the south tower and nothing will change the fact you are posting deliberate disinfo. Period.


The story was written in Newsweek Magazine and reprinted on line for the Daily Beast. The Daily Beast is owned by Newsweek.

So, it is verifiable and it is credible. I don't have speakers in my office computer to watch (listen) to Larry King.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

You can post as many dubious links as you want to cover youre lies, but none of them are remotely credible sources, and none of them verifiable.

This video however is credible, verifiable, and the words come from the Jimmy Grillo's mouth, so no matter what you post, it will be a lie. You are spreading disinfo from bizzare unofficial sources.




You cannot dispute the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth in the video. Period.

Anything you post to say he was not in the tower is plane disinfo!

I take it you have seen the Larry King video and heard the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth?!
Nothing whatsoever will change the fact that he was in the south tower and nothing will change the fact you are posting deliberate disinfo. Period.



You should try stomping your feet and screaming, then hold your breath till you turn blue.



So lets take a look at what Jimmy Grilo does say in that video.

I was -- my assignment with Ladder 24, the company I'm assigned to, we were supposed to go into building No. 2, the south tower and make our way into tower No. 1, the north tower. And we were caught in the collapse in the lobby of tower No. 2, the south tower.


You have some problems using those words as evidence:

Problem 1. At no time during that interview does he mention explosives or explosions only collapse.

Problem 2. Nobody inside WTC2 survived the collapse. If the statement was accurate then Jimmy would not be alive.

Problem 3.The last sentence is poorly structured and can be taken 2 ways. The "of " in the sentence "And we were caught in the collapse in the lobby of tower No. 2, the south tower." can be associated with either the word "lobby" or the word "collapse"

One way suggest they were in the lobby of WTC2 when it collapsed. The other way suggest that they were in "a" lobby when WTC2 collapsed. The evidence points to the lobby of the Marriott hotel.

He is from NY, he just squeezed "in the lobby" into the sentence.

All evidence points to the fact the 3 fire men were in the lobby of the Marriott hotel and not WTC2 just by the fact they are not dead.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

You should try stomping your feet and screaming, then hold your breath till you turn blue.

So lets take a look at what Jimmy Grilo does say in that video.

I was -- my assignment with Ladder 24, the company I'm assigned to, we were supposed to go into building No. 2, the south tower and make our way into tower No. 1, the north tower. And we were caught in the collapse in the lobby of tower No. 2, the south tower.


You have some problems using those words as evidence:

Problem 1. At no time during that interview does he mention explosives or explosions only collapse.

Problem 2. Nobody inside WTC2 survived the collapse. If the statement was accurate then Jimmy would not be alive.

Problem 3.The last sentence is poorly structured and can be taken 2 ways. The "of " in the sentence "And we were caught in the collapse in the lobby of tower No. 2, the south tower." can be associated with either the word "lobby" or the word "collapse"

One way suggest they were in the lobby of WTC2 when it collapsed. The other way suggest that they were in "a" lobby when WTC2 collapsed. The evidence points to the lobby of the Marriott hotel.

He is from NY, he just squeezed "in the lobby" into the sentence.

All evidence points to the fact the 3 fire men were in the lobby of the Marriott hotel and not WTC2 just by the fact they are not dead.


(1) No problems at all, because in the other video, where he is sat on the wall with the bloody nose, he and his colleagues clearly state there were 3 explosions, and the after the 3rd explosion the lobby collapsed, that is how he got injured, and they got out after that, luckily.

(2) As already mentioned, and as you have quoted from Jimmy above, he never says he is in there when the whole tower collapses, he is in there when the lobby collpases, which was before the tower collapsed, that is why he is still alive, because they were luckily out before the tower collapsed. The lobby collapsing saved their lives, because if it had not collapsed from the 3rd explosion, then they might have still been inside when the whole tower collapsed later on.

It's very clear that is where he was, it's clear he was in the south tower lobby when the lobby collapsed (not the whole south tower collapse), and it's clear in the video where he has a bloody nose, that the lobby collpased from the 3rd explosion.

Nothing anywhere points to the Marriott Hotel, there are 2 other reports I gave you from Ladder 24 stating their men were in the south tower, and the Ladder 24 deaths were also in the south tower. All the evidence from these firemen is verified as the south tower, and the explosions are verifiable. There is no confusion here, and no Marriott Hotel reference.

The only reference to the Marriot Hotel are your false quotes from an unverifiable OS disinfo source. You know this, but you are deliberately lying because in admitting it was the south tower it would suggest the explosions were not from jet fuel, and that goes against your disinfo OS theories!

You know you are talking rubbish, anyone can see that, you can lie all you want, it does not magically change the truth I'm afraid.

edit on 10-7-2012 by thegameisup because: spelling



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by thegameisup

You can post as many dubious links as you want to cover youre lies, but none of them are remotely credible sources, and none of them verifiable.

You cannot dispute the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth in the video. Period.

Anything you post to say he was not in the tower is plane disinfo!

I take it you have seen the Larry King video and heard the words coming out of Jimmy Grillo's mouth?!
Nothing whatsoever will change the fact that he was in the south tower and nothing will change the fact you are posting deliberate disinfo. Period.


The story was written in Newsweek Magazine and reprinted on line for the Daily Beast. The Daily Beast is owned by Newsweek.

So, it is verifiable and it is credible. I don't have speakers in my office computer to watch (listen) to Larry King.



It is false, inaccurate, and disinfo. Can I suggest you find the time to watch the Larry King video, before you make another comment about it, because Jimmy Grillo says with his own mouth, on camera to Larry King, that he was in the south tower, when the lobby collpased, not the actual tower. The lobby was blown to bits before the tower collapsed.

And in the other video where Jimmy is sat on the wall with a bloody nose, he and his colleages, clearly say there were 3 explosions in the tower, after the building was laready on fire, which is after the plane had hit, and the 3rd explosion was the cause on the lobby to collpase, that is when they got the hell out. Lucky for them because not too long afterwards the actual tower collpased.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

Can I suggest you find the time to watch the Larry King video, ......................... because Jimmy Grillo says with his own mouth, on camera to Larry King, that he was in the south tower, when the lobby collpased, not the actual tower. The lobby was blown to bits before the tower collapsed.

And in the other video where Jimmy is sat on the wall with a bloody nose, he and his colleages, clearly say there were 3 explosions in the tower, after the building was laready on fire, which is after the plane had hit, and the 3rd explosion was the cause on the lobby to collpase, that is when they got the hell out. Lucky for them because not too long afterwards the actual tower collpased.



Jimmy Grillo speaking the words from his own mouth trumps whatever Newsweek decides to print IMO. Typos and disinfo runs rampant in print..in words, not so much!!



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Originally posted by thegameisup

Can I suggest you find the time to watch the Larry King video, ......................... because Jimmy Grillo says with his own mouth, on camera to Larry King, that he was in the south tower, when the lobby collpased, not the actual tower. The lobby was blown to bits before the tower collapsed.

And in the other video where Jimmy is sat on the wall with a bloody nose, he and his colleages, clearly say there were 3 explosions in the tower, after the building was laready on fire, which is after the plane had hit, and the 3rd explosion was the cause on the lobby to collpase, that is when they got the hell out. Lucky for them because not too long afterwards the actual tower collpased.



Jimmy Grillo speaking the words from his own mouth trumps whatever Newsweek decides to print IMO. Typos and disinfo runs rampant in print..in words, not so much!!


Exactly, anyone can change words in print to suit what the story they want to portray.

The video of Jimmy speaking in his own words, will always cancel out any false reporting.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why not just locate him and ask him?

I doubt it would be that hard.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

(1) No problems at all, because in the other video, where he is sat on the wall with the bloody nose, he and his colleagues clearly state there were 3 explosions, and the after the 3rd explosion the lobby collapsed, that is how he got injured, and they got out after that, luckily.

(2) As already mentioned, and as you have quoted from Jimmy above, he never says he is in there when the whole tower collapses, he is in there when the lobby collpases, which was before the tower collapsed, that is why he is still alive, because they were luckily out before the tower collapsed. The lobby collapsing saved their lives, because if it had not collapsed from the 3rd explosion, then they might have still been inside when the whole tower collapsed later on.

It's very clear that is where he was, it's clear he was in the south tower lobby when the lobby collapsed (not the whole south tower collapse), and it's clear in the video where he has a bloody nose, that the lobby collpased from the 3rd explosion.

Nothing anywhere points to the Marriott Hotel, there are 2 other reports I gave you from Ladder 24 stating their men were in the south tower, and the Ladder 24 deaths were also in the south tower. All the evidence from these firemen is verified as the south tower, and the explosions are verifiable. There is no confusion here, and no Marriott Hotel reference.

The only reference to the Marriot Hotel are your false quotes from an unverifiable OS disinfo source. You know this, but you are deliberately lying because in admitting it was the south tower it would suggest the explosions were not from jet fuel, and that goes against your disinfo OS theories!

You know you are talking rubbish, anyone can see that, you can lie all you want, it does not magically change the truth I'm afraid.



Wee Doggies you are one confused little Truther.

In the Larry King interview Jimmy semiclearly states that he was in the lobby of WTC2 when it collapsed. We know this can't be true because he is still alive.

Nowhere in the Larry King interview does Jimmy state that he was in the lobby of WTC 2 when it exploded 3 times and then he left and then the building collapsed. That seems like an important point you think he would have mentioned it.

All three firefighters were in the Marriott hotel lobby when WTC2 collapsed. They mistook the collapse for an
explosion.




posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Wee Doggies you are one confused little Truther.

In the Larry King interview Jimmy semiclearly states that he was in the lobby of WTC2 when it collapsed. We know this can't be true because he is still alive.

Nowhere in the Larry King interview does Jimmy state that he was in the lobby of WTC 2 when it exploded 3 times and then he left and then the building collapsed. That seems like an important point you think he would have mentioned it.

All three firefighters were in the Marriott hotel lobby when WTC2 collapsed. They mistook the collapse for an
explosion.


Larry King wrongly says Jimmy Grillo was in the south tower when it went down, but Jimmy himself actual says: (1:07)

'We were caught in the collapse, in the lobby of tower 2, the south tower"

There was a collpase in the lobby before the actual collapse, that is what he is saying, he is not confused about his location, and he obviously did not mean the actual collapse of the tower, becuase he most likely would not be able to live to tell the tale, although some people did actually survive the tower collpases, but only a few.

There are many eye witness reports where people state the lobby had collpased, as they exited the towers, and whilst the towers were still standing. I will post videos if you still cannot understand the concept.

I'll repeat it once again becuase you cannot comprehend something really simple to understand...

The lobby collpased, and this collpase of the lobby, happened well before the tower fell, and it was the 3rd explosion in the south tower that initiated the lobby collapse. All the while the building was still standing, and Jimmy was caught up in this lobby collapse, when he exited the lobby the south tower was STILL STANDING.

If you cannot understand this, or try to twist this, then you are deliberately spreading disinfo, no question. It cannot be simpler to understand.

Not once does he mention the Marriot Hotel, that is the lie you are trying to push, but in pushing that lie, you are just proving you are deliberately spreadind 9/11 disinfo.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Why not just locate him and ask him?

I doubt it would be that hard.


No need, he says it clear enough in the video, he was in the lobby of the south tower, WTC2, when the lobby collapsed, not when the whole tower collapsed. The building was collapsing in different places well before the total collapse.

When Jimmy Grillo arrived, the south tower was already on fire, and after arriving in the lobby there were 3 explosions. When the 3rd explosion went off, the lobby collapsed, Jimmy then got out of the building, at this point the towers were still standing.

It's all in both the videos, clear as day.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 



Plenty of evidence here to clarify that the lobby explosions went off in the lobby, and the lobby was badly damaged as people were trying to exit the tower, well before the tower collapsed.







There is nothing to dispute, and you are only here to spread disinfo. I rest my case, nothing more you can say can change the real facts, even if the government reports deliberately left so much damning evidence out. They are not going to implicate themselves, and you certainly are not going to implicate them either.



edit on 10-7-2012 by thegameisup because: video code correction



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup
 





It is false, inaccurate, and disinfo. Can I suggest you find the time to watch the Larry King video, before you make another comment about it, because Jimmy Grillo says with his own mouth, on camera to Larry King, that he was in the south tower, when the lobby collpased, not the actual tower. The lobby was blown to bits before the tower collapsed. And in the other video where Jimmy is sat on the wall with a bloody nose, he and his colleages, clearly say there were 3 explosions in the tower, after the building was laready on fire, which is after the plane had hit, and the 3rd explosion was the cause on the lobby to collpase, that is when they got the hell out. Lucky for them because not too long afterwards the actual tower collpased.


According to the defunkers Jimmy doesn't know what he's talking about...



posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Still with the firefighters....



posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions






top topics



 
10
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join