It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Years after the Terror Attacks on 9/11 (Independent investigation)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

An independend investigation by the historian Dr. Daniele Ganser

05:09 Chapter 1: Three different 911 stories
24:03 Chapter 2: Who is telling the truth? The 911 debate in the USA
33:05 Chapter 3: Conspiracies
37:10 Chapter 4: WTC 7
55:25 Chapter 5: Pentagon
59:34 Chapter 6: Put options
01:02:07 Chapter 07: Able danger
01:05:34 Chapter 08: Osama Bin Laden
01:13:53 Chapter 09: Northwoods
01:17:40 Chapter 10: Conclusion
01:20:35 Q&A: Anthrax Attacks and 911
01:21:44 Q&A: The 911 reinvestigation
01:23:03 Q&A: The press
01:27:44 Q&A: Scholars for truth

For those that might be interested. I expect the OS'ers wont watch this because it goes against the Official Story, and obviously most OS'ers here have already made their minds up, and will not accept any information other than the OS, even if the OS is a massive lie!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
thanks havn't seen this one yet will watch it later on when i get the time

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

Are you endorsing this? Do you believe this is actually an independent investigation? It seems to me that it's a summary of the truth movement's position rather than anything remotely independent.

Could you indicate where in the video I can find the timings of evacuation of the towers? Quite an important detail I'd think?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

What has always appalled me is that we spent only 14 million on the 9/11 investigation (and that was after a good deal of resistance by the White House to even investigate at all) while we spent at least three times that on Ken Starr's investigation of Clinton.

I'm sorry, but that is reflective of a sick value system or something is terribly wrong. Some people evidently don't want this thing thoroughly investigated. Period. Two wars, a trillion dollars, the Patriot Act, over 6 thousand dead American soldiers, 30,000 with life changing injuries, AT LEAST 100,000 dead Iraqis (the real figure is probably much higher) and world wide distrust of the USA because of that event.

And it only merits $14 million. A politically motivated investigation of Clinton? Somewhere between 40 and 70 million. What is wrong with us? Seriously, there is something really messed about that. If we can spend more than a trillion on these wars, wasn't a thorough investigation worth at least a few hundred million?

I still disgusts me. I'm not a truther, but the measly amount spent makes me very suspicious.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Are you endorsing this? Do you believe this is actually an independent investigation? It seems to me that it's a summary of the truth movement's position rather than anything remotely independent.

Could you indicate where in the video I can find the timings of evacuation of the towers? Quite an important detail I'd think?

What do you mean am I endorsing this?

I posted it because it might be interesting to some members, if it is not of interest to you, then you are free to not watch it.

Why would you think this would have the timings of the evacuations in it?

Do you think that every documentary should have every detail of 9/11 within it?

Do you not realise that due to time constraints not every finite detail is in every documentary?

Anyone genuinely interested in finding the real truth about 9/11 will need to watch many different independent investigative videos, and put all the information together.

This is an independent investigation by Dr. Daniele Ganser, as stated above, and also stated above are the times where you can find the different sections discussed.

If you are interested in 9/11 why don't you just watch it?

As I say, if you are not interested in watching it you are free to not watch it, it's your choice.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK

What has always appalled me is that we spent only 14 million on the 9/11 investigation (and that was after a good deal of resistance by the White House to even investigate at all) while we spent at least three times that on Ken Starr's investigation of Clinton.

I'm sorry, but that is reflective of a sick value system or something is terribly wrong. Some people evidently don't want this thing thoroughly investigated. Period. Two wars, a trillion dollars, the Patriot Act, over 6 thousand dead American soldiers, 30,000 with life changing injuries, AT LEAST 100,000 dead Iraqis (the real figure is probably much higher) and world wide distrust of the USA because of that event.

And it only merits $14 million. A politically motivated investigation of Clinton? Somewhere between 40 and 70 million. What is wrong with us? Seriously, there is something really messed about that. If we can spend more than a trillion on these wars, wasn't a thorough investigation worth at least a few hundred million?

I still disgusts me. I'm not a truther, but the measly amount spent makes me very suspicious.

A very good observation dude.

There certainly is a disparity between the two investigations. It is very strange that did not investigate as thoroughly as they good have, and their final reports were far from satisfactory, as was their national security/defense that day.

These are the people that your tax dollars go to, and you are quite right to question 9/11, and demand answers.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki
thanks havn't seen this one yet will watch it later on when i get the time

You're very welcome, I hope there is information within it that will be of interest and use to you.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It is a collection of facts that people like you are trying to ridicule.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It seems to me that it's a summary of the truth movement's position rather than anything remotely independent.

It seems to me that you're being a little one-sided, or you didn't watch the entire video. The video was fairly equal with the official positions and the alternate positions.

Someone who claims that the video is only about the truth movement's position is either uninformed from not watching the whole video, or is making false claims due to denial or deliberate deceptive tactics.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I admit I skipped through it, but I will ensure I give it a full watch and then respond to the posts in this thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Where do you get your numbers from? 14 million on the 9/11 investigation?

9/11 Commission Report: 14 million
ACSE reports on building performance: 600,000
WTC !&2 NIST Report: 18 million
FBI Penttbomb: almost 4 million man hours: = ? $$

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I admit I skipped through it, but I will ensure I give it a full watch and then respond to the posts in this thread.

Now I have to ask why you didn't do this before commenting in the first place? Most credible people will view the information before commenting, not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

The FBI alone spent upwards of 70 million dollars on its investigation. Toss in the CIA, NSA, and the DoD. Add in numerous local agencies. Dont forget the money spent by the engineering studies. Finally, the 14 million spent by the 9/11 Commission......it adds up to a heck of a lot more than was spent on Whitewater.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Now I have to ask why you didn't do this before commenting in the first place? Most credible people will view the information before commenting, not the other way around.

Credible people wouldn't give a part of their paycheck every month to a snake oil salesman like richard gage.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I said in my OP that OS'ers probably wont watch this video because some of the evidence presented does goes against the Offical Reports. In hindsight I should have not put that comment and invited those that lean towards the OS to actually watch it because it does present information from both sides.

On many forums the whole 9/11 topic creates a divide, 'truthers' vs 'OS'ers' and this creates a lot of arguments, everyone trying to cancel each other out, trying to outsmart one another. People presenting information they have found all over the internet, some true that can be verified, and some information that really cannot be 100% certified without more thorough investigation. And this is where the problem lyes...

What peoplehave to go off is media reports, which vary from source to source, NIST, FEMA, 9/11 commision reports, eye witness accounts that have been documented officially, and unofficially, independent research by qualified professionals, and also amatuer researchers. Then you have people that exhaggerate and make wild claims, people trying to cash in, etc, etc.

The 'truthers' distrust the government because governments have been dishonest in the past, and are perhaps unhappy with the current state of the country, and 'OS'ers' who are very patriotic and feel their government would never do anything untrustworthy. Some accept the official reports, and others feel there is vital information yet to be covered, I could go on.

As it stands, it does seem that the investigations were not sufficient, because they left a lot of questions unanswered, and until a more thourough and unbiased investigation into 9/11 is done, either side can never have conclusive evidence to say who actually did 9/11. We can have suspicions based on what is available, but for now that is all they can be.

I'll be honest, I lean towards the 'truther' camp, my belief based on all the evidence available is that it was an inside job, and this is because so much information has not been made available by the government, and so much evidence was not covered by the government, and until they step up and do a proper, thorough independent investigation, I will always have my suspicions, as many others will too.

Fighting on forums like this is just a waste of time, it turns into personal competitions, and it's just not about that, and as intelligent adults, and people that want to see the best for our planet we should at least try and work together with the data we have available and push for a fresh investigation that will resolve the whole 9/11 saga once and for all. Surely everyone wants to know the whole story, and not just part of the story?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Credible people wouldn't give a part of their paycheck every month to a snake oil salesman like richard gage.

Thank goodness that is your opinion only and not fact.

The PhD in the OP's video does a fairly decent job of weeding out the snake oil salesmen from the true researchers who have no agendas other than wanting to get to the truth.

edit on 8-7-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Where do you get your numbers from? 14 million on the 9/11 investigation?

9/11 Commission Report: 14 million
ACSE reports on building performance: 600,000
WTC !&2 NIST Report: 18 million
FBI Penttbomb: almost 4 million man hours: = ? $$

Good lord, it's all over the place.

Like Here and here and here and here

And here are some other suspicious things about the investigation.

Geez, do a little googling.

BTW, the FBI, CIA, NSA whatever -- they were completely blindsided by 9/11. Didn't have a clue. I wouldn't trust their investigations. They're going to cover up any incompetence, arrogance, etc.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ClintK because: Another point.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the darkside OP....now do not worry about being a truther....wear it as a badge of honor...how on this gods green earth can a truther ever be deemed as bad....seeking truth can only be a bad thing if you are hot on the trail of liars...when liars get caught out they become argumentative they start to call anyone who does not believe them liars....The video does have some great points in it...from both camps...so good on you for posting it...I myself have slowed down on trying to argue points because the discussions end up getting bogged down.

But i am working hard outside of the ATS forums on a model that might explain the Collapses a bit more.

As we all know...it was finally public demand that got the government to even entertain a commission on 9/11 It took 7 yrs for Nist to even consider that WTC7 had actually approached near freefall speeds and that was only by the tenacity of a lousy high school physics teacher...I use the term lousy...because you see that is how the OS people tend to belittle anyone associated with the truth movement so i beat them to it.

I am just a stupid truther....and i Freely admit it....I have been questioned under the anti-terrorism act...and i proudly admit it...If seeking the truth makes me a terrorist....then bring it on.

Are there some far fetched Truther ideas out there...yes there are....are there unscrupulous truthers out there trying to make a quick buck...I am sure there are....But are there OS sites out there doing the same...Of course and one would have to be in complete denial it one did not know this to be true.

a funny thing is...from the OS perspective many say...you get that info from a damn truther sight...but just look at how many times 911myths gets used as the god of the OS for getting the facts...like for like...but when a truther does their own work on video analysis...it seems the OS can't seem to get a grip on it...Like when the spire drops before the roofline....which i have shown in my own works....or when the upper block of the north tower crushes itself before imparting similar damage to the lower block...which i have done the work on...and sent copies to bazant....but he refuses to acknowledge..(waits for OS backlash)...like he is ummm...too important...or ummm to busy to reply...Sorry it is out of professional courtesy for him to reply to others in the field.

anyways...be good and keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I skipped over bits. Most of these documentaries are identical. I think it's funny you claim credible people will view the information before commenting.

The vast majority of people here haven't read the official story, you included BoneZ. So maybe lets not throw stones when you're living in a glass house?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Actually..could you please tell us the official story...because from what have read the official story comes from three sources...NIST,FEMA and the 911 commission...am I wrong there...please do not include Bazant because officially it is not part of the official story..it is only a referenced document as NIST only went as far as collapse initiation Officially.
We know the commission was setup to fail..I am sure you don't want me to post that again.

So please englighten the masses so that we do not remain a bunch of clueless truthers...because you know I haven't a clue about any of this....just as many other...so in order for us to be on the same page do us the honor of giving us an insight from your knowledge base.
edit on 093131p://f30Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 103131p://f43Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join