It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese "seriously considering" offer to move 40 million from Tokyo area to Chinese ghost cities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
www.kurzweilai.net...

According to What Does It Mean, a new report circulating in the Kremlin prepared by the Foreign Ministry on the planned re-opening of talks with Japan over the disputed Kuril Islands during the next fortnight states that Russian diplomats were “stunned” after being told by their Japanese counterparts that upwards of 40 million of their peoples were in “extreme danger” of life-threatening radiation poisoning and could very well likely be faced with forced evacuations away from their countries eastern most located cities…including the world’s largest one, Tokyo.

The blog also reports that “Japanese diplomats told their Russian counterparts that they were, also, ‘seriously considering’ an offer by China to relocate tens of millions of their citizens to the Chinese mainland to inhabit what are called the ‘ghost cities,’ built for reasons still unknown.”

Like I said last week, in my serious suggestion that the US offer assistance for the Japanese people to relocate, the Japanese are coming to grips with the prospect they will have to evacuate Tokyo and the surrounding region.

Aparently the Chinese have offered to let them live in the ghost cities... how lucky could the Chinese get... that crap they built for no reason somehow pays off for them. Somehow I think the Japanese may still look elsewhere, due to the triangle of mutual disrespect which Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese have for one another. Clearly China sees a lot of self interest in this bet.

I don't see the Japanese liking the idea of living under a totalitarian command state.
edit on 7/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Proper EX tags placed.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joeraynor

The link's motto is 'accelerating intelligence'. How bizzarre when they go on to quote a Sorcha Faal post from whatdoesitmean.com! Not saying it isn't true but we need other sources.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The source article is from April 16th 2012.

Sorcha Faal link?

You can get this is just some internet gibberish.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Yeah, it is definitely an alternative sort of source, with some Russian interpretation thrown in there, but that is what ATS is about, haha... exploring things that are not in the mainstream.

Sometimes you have to look beyond the accepted, because often that is where fragments of the truth are.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Soz bud this is by Soorcha faal = such a fool. This person is a proven hoaxer..

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wait a minute... so the Chinese are building these Ghost Cities because they predicted tons of disasters happening, including probably sea levels rising from global warming, and are going to inhabit them with citizens from all around the world? That is mind-blowing. They are known to think ahead, though.

Even if this story is false, it does make me wonder about those ghost cities...
edit on 7-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Soz bud this is by Soorcha faal = such a fool. This person is a proven hoaxer..

Yep, he doesn't just get it wrong, he just purposefully bullsh1ts, a complete scourge on truthseekers and the general population world over

edit on 7-7-2012 by lifttheveil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Belongs in Hoax Bin.

Sorcha Fall, sources in the Kremlin, and WhatDoesItMean, that is the trifecta of HOAX material.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't see this happening.

Firstly do you know how difficult it would be to 'relocate' 40 million people?!?

You guys really need to slow down and think about the logistics of some of this crap.

Remember New Orleans?
Do you remember how difficult it was to 'relocate' just a few thousand people?

Second do you have any idea the global economic impcat of Tokyo just shutting down? That would be like New York or London just closing up.

Think a little before you post.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What is more interesting for me is the Ghost Cities themselves. Not only is China building them in their own provinences but also internationally in Africa.

It was supposed to be a state-of-the-art city for 500,000 - but eerie footage shows how a Chinese-built urbanisation is at risk of becoming Africa's first 'ghost town'. Constructed on the outskirts of Angola's capital city Luanda, Nova Cidade de Kilamba has 750 eight-storey blocks of flats, a dozen schools and more than 100 shop units. But, crucially, it has no residents, and many of the nearby slum-dwellers cannot afford the £75,000 price-tag to move in. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The million dollar question is, what plans do they have for these cities and why are none of our western politicians questioning them about their intentions. Its almost like they expect mass human migration to happen, will they be the aucestrators or do they know something we don't?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Sorry but I don't see this happening.

Firstly do you know how difficult it would be to 'relocate' 40 million people?!?

You guys really need to slow down and think about the logistics of some of this crap.

Remember New Orleans?
Do you remember how difficult it was to 'relocate' just a few thousand people?

Second do you have any idea the global economic impcat of Tokyo just shutting down? That would be like New York or London just closing up.

Think a little before you post.

Its been done before, not on the scale of Tokyo but when Turkey invaded Cyprus whole Cities upped and moved over night and never returned.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
OP said. "

Aparently the Chinese have offered to let them live in the ghost cities... how lucky could the Chinese get... that crap they built for no reason somehow pays off for them."

I said, Erm what uh hello, ground control to Major Tom, you must be joking right? You have a very horribly flawed ignorant premise!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

40 million people? No........not even close bud.

Not positive of the reference but I'm assuming this happened a long time ago.
Ancient civilaztions did not have cities numbering multi-millions of people.

I say it could not be done it's that simple.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by michael1983l

40 million people? No........not even close bud.

Not positive of the reference but I'm assuming this happened a long time ago.
Ancient civilaztions did not have cities numbering multi-millions of people.

I say it could not be done it's that simple.

In the 1970s mate.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yes, I understand how much on an impact evacuating Tokyo would cause. And trust me, I have done the numbers too, considering how many ferrying vessels this would take, and how many trips. It seems like it would take years to even be possible.

That said, the fact that it is difficult and would have great impact does not mean it doesn't need to be done, if Fukishima is really as bad as some of us are hearing. Much more reputable Japanese scientists and politicians have admitted massive evacuations are quite possibly necessary.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeraynor
Yes, I understand how much on an impact evacuating Tokyo would cause. And trust me, I have done the numbers too, considering how many ferrying vessels this would take, and how many trips. It seems like it would take years to even be possible.

That said, the fact that it is difficult and would have great impact does not mean it doesn't need to be done, if Fukishima is really as bad as some of us are hearing. Much more reputable Japanese scientists and politicians have admitted massive evacuations are quite possibly necessary.

Well if you go off the model of Famagusta evacuating 45,000 people over night in 1974. then I am sure the Japanese could do 45 million in 100 days at most. Bearing in mind we have better transportation and with the Japanese being very efficient anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Wait a minute... so the Chinese are building these Ghost Cities because they predicted tons of disasters happening, including probably sea levels rising from global warming, and are going to inhabit them with citizens from all around the world? That is mind-blowing. They are known to think ahead, though.

Even if this story is false, it does make me wonder about those ghost cities...
edit on 7-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Nope, some of those cities in China were built some time ago, and were used by miners, who left because of a fall in the market value. A lot of the buildings were rented and the owners are now left a lot poorer than they were.

If you look at any Chinese development, it is on the large side, they just do not do 50 detached house developments. Opposite the school I used to teach at, they built at least 24 blocks of flats, each block must have had 50/60 flats in it. No idea where the people were going to work, unless the oil field was being reopened?

It is the same with the African developments, the Chinese already have a lot of interest in the development of Africa, so homes will be needed. What they will mine, work or drill for I have no idea, but I know the Chinese will.

I also saw a complete shopping mall that had been built, found to not be in the right place and simply abandoned. The throw away society in full scale action! Hehe.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Then again ,Japan could have been China's answer to ruin the U.S. via the same way Japan was quickly atom bombed. Maybe it was all part of their plan with the U.S. being down wind of such atrocious looming disaster!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You would think after seeing this crap every couple of days posters would wise up. Nope and there are even fools who flagged this crap hoax.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Those cities were built before Fukushima, and I suspected they were built for the Japanese.

Does anything add up, like the deliberate and known murderous event of Fukushima.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join