It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen at 41000 feet recorded by copilot

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

Or it could be some other natural exotic phenomenon that may behave as an object in motion that the pilots may not be aware of due to not being trained observers, such behavior is classic of swamp gas. However, the planet venus explanation seems to be the most plausible here. Definitely not a UFO.

It definitely is a UFO since UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object .. is it alien? .. I'm guessing no .. is it swamp gas? .. I'm thinking probably not..

I have no idea what it is personally, I do lean towards some kind of natural phenomena .. heck, even ball lightning sounds plausible but I don't know the weather at the time.. it looks fairly clear but we can't see down to see what the clouds look like below the plane.. either way, it's still a UFO until it's been positively identified.. intelligent, or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Not sure if this helps any but here's the video stabilized ...

UFO at 41000 - Stabilized Enhancement
Link - www.youtube.com...

This night time video ( it was taken down so I only saw it when I was skimming the pages ) looks almost like a laser pointer shining on glass .. or could even just be light from the camera.. I'm less impressed with this one than I am the day time UFO making two right turns..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower
Originally posted by Druscilla
Originally posted by knoledgeispower

You are wrong, it is not Venus because Venus doesn't move. You are either so full of yourself that you won't admit to what is so obvious because it's against your beliefs or your a disinformation agent.

Yes because you are someone of legitimate credibility. Reading your responses to so many posts really blows my mind and thus I've come to the conclusion that I stated above, refusing to believe the obvious when it goes against your beliefs or your a disinfo agent.

Oh yes, because you're such a mental juggernaut that your mind isn't easily blown by every planet, satellite, chinese lantern, or LED kite video that comes out and is labelled as being a UFO. uh-huh.

Disinfo agent? Really? You're playing THAT card? Are you really THAT desperate? Pathetic much?
I'm not the one that is desperately clinging to the beliefs that have time and time again been proven wrong. So I'm not the pathetic one. All the UFO videos that I have commented on have always been obvious UFO's and I've seen one in real life so no that doesn't blow my mind. What blows my mind is that you keep insisting your beliefs are correct when time and time again you have been proven wrong. Because you don't give up then yes that makes me come to the conclusion that you are a disinfo agent or someone who will deny the truth because it goes against their beliefs.

SO many people try to talk to you with logic and in a civil demeanor but you go nuts when anyone says something different to what you believe, even when they are right and you are wrong.

Actually, it's usually quite the opposite. I present probable explanations that for whatever reason tend to make every little true believer princess pee their panties and throw fits to the point where they then respond with attempts at character assassination, as you seem to so ardently be trying to do with your oh so easily blown mind, that I feel the need to defend my position in turn.

Of course then, because most often I'm defending my position against uneducated people that barely have a grasp on what the word "Logic" means since they've usually never attended university to take those classes in philosophy, logic, reason, and statistics, I then get painted the villain by all the squishy brained little people.
Sigh.

You've gone toe to toe with very intellectual people and people who are qualified professionals that offer them insight to the truth, if anyone is uneducated "squishy brained little people" it is you.
As for presenting probable explanations, you stick to your, sometimes very lame, probable explanations that are false instead of admitting to the truth.

Most people say they hate lies, but, when presented with a truth that flies in the face of some fantasy, superstition, or belief they hold personally dear, those people then prefer to cling to their fantasies contrary to and in spite of all evidence of the truth.

Hang onto your lies, superstitions, fantasies and mythologies if you like. This is a public forum, and I will voice my opinion. If you're so fragile that your mind gets so easily blown and my opinion upsets you, then, I suggest you not read any of my opinions.
That's funny cause that's how everyone feels about you, that you cling to your fantasies in spite of all the evidence of truth. I see the truth, that it is absolutely, in your case, very arrogant of you, to believe that we are the only intelligent species out there and that Earth has not been visited by UFO's since as far back as cavemen days and still be visited. You are the one holding onto lies and fantasies.

Cheers. No tears here, but, lots and lots of

I think your post deserves hypocrite of the week award, Congrats.

Its also runner up in Ignorance of the week as you try to speak for others when trying to insult the person your replying to, actually bump that you just won the ignorance of the week award as well.

You comment on "obvious UFOs".

Well they are obvious ufos because you must lack the ability to view things from different perspectives and have a limited understanding of what goes into investigating anything UFO related.

Do you know what the word probable means? how can UFOs be visiting us since the caveman days still be UFOs. Do you know what UFO stands for?

Wouldnt that be classed an Alien race of some sort because if we knew they were visiting Earth that would imply they are not from here, we know they are alien so they would not be unidentified objects.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Its also runner up in Ignorance of the week as you try to speak for others when trying to insult the person your replying to, actually bump that you just won the ignorance of the week award as well.

Well they are obvious ufos because you must lack the ability to view things from different perspectives and have a limited understanding of what goes into investigating anything UFO related.

Do you know what the word probable means? how can UFOs be visiting us since the caveman days still be UFOs. Do you know what UFO stands for?

Wouldnt that be classed an Alien race of some sort because if we knew they were visiting Earth that would imply they are not from here, we know they are alien so they would not be unidentified objects.

I bet you're quite proud of your 50th post being spent on spewing lots of unfounded assumptions about me when you really know nothing about what I know.

I must of hurt your poor little feelings and I didn't even know you existed, nor do I even care.

Do you even know what ignorance is?

How many natural and man made celestial objects can you identify in the night sky by eye without using a computer?
Which are planets and which are stars? Can you tell the difference?
Do you even know what a satellite looks like?
Do you know what an iridium flare is?
Do you know the difference between a common shooting star, a bolide, and a comet? Have you seen any and all of them with your own eyes on numerous numbers of several occasions?

What do you know about photography, camera techniques, film, meteorology, weather effects, and other natural phenomenon?

You're just sad that I'm a big meany when people start picking on me.
Thing is, I reserve the right to be a big nasty meany no matter how much it hurts your tender little princess feelings when people want to go off subject and talk about me instead of the TOPIC.

On topic; the first video is Venus. The second video is time-lapse stop-action and thus all sorts of susceptible to manipulation and tampering to cause any kind of sort of effect.

Did and Done. Quit being a crybaby about what you think about me. I'm not here to win a personality contest. I'm not here to be your friend. I could care less about your tender little feelings. Walk it off.

Talk about the subject, and only the subject, without any personal assumptions about me, and I won't make any remarks about you. Poke at me, I poke back. Then I get painted the villain. LOL.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I bet you're quite proud of your 50th post being spent on spewing lots of unfounded assumptions about me when you really know nothing about what I know.

I must of hurt your poor little feelings and I didn't even know you existed, nor do I even care.

Do you even know what ignorance is?

How many natural and man made celestial objects can you identify in the night sky by eye without using a computer?
Which are planets and which are stars? Can you tell the difference?
Do you even know what a satellite looks like?
Do you know what an iridium flare is?
Do you know the difference between a common shooting star, a bolide, and a comet? Have you seen any and all of them with your own eyes on numerous numbers of several occasions?

What do you know about photography, camera techniques, film, meteorology, weather effects, and other natural phenomenon?

You're just sad that I'm a big meany when people start picking on me.
Thing is, I reserve the right to be a big nasty meany no matter how much it hurts your tender little princess feelings when people want to go off subject and talk about me instead of the TOPIC.

On topic; the first video is Venus. The second video is time-lapse stop-action and thus all sorts of susceptible to manipulation and tampering to cause any kind of sort of effect.

Did and Done. Quit being a crybaby about what you think about me. I'm not here to win a personality contest. I'm not here to be your friend. I could care less about your tender little feelings. Walk it off.

Talk about the subject, and only the subject, without any personal assumptions about me, and I won't make any remarks about you. Poke at me, I poke back. Then I get painted the villain. LOL.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Hi Druscilla,
How wrong you are
I was actually supporting your logical stance and that reply was directed at "knoledgispower". who only only comments on obvious ufo videos. Hay did you read my post or are you just flying of the handle for no reason.

Ive come to the same conclusions you have first Video, Brighter object=Venus, Second Video looks like its timelapsed so the object making the sharp turn could have been a balloon caught in the wind and through the timelapsed recording seems to be a Object making a sharp turn at high speeds which its not.

Im not going to answer your questions as im really confused as to why you thought I was attacking you.

Please re-read the post, was it not another poster saying that you give the very lame probable explanations,
that you must be a disinfo agent because of your probable explanations.

Once again I was defending your stance because its the most reasonable, Probable and logical explanation,

Anyway Sorry you misunderstood or that i wasnt clear enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

In reply to my questions about this video, I received last night on my Youtube inbox the following message from "ShadoXAV":

Theparanormalsearch channel didn't have my permission to upload "UFO seen at 41000 feet" and never contacted me to ask for it. I posted a comment asking them to please remove the video from there channel because they are in violation of my channels copyright. They erased my comment and blocked me from there channel. Not very nice people. Today I talked to the pilot about his video of an object seen at 41000 feet. I told him that youtube channels have been stealing the video and posting it on there youtube channels. He laughed. He said he faked the video. He took recorded audio from air traffic control tapes, and put together some audio clips to make it sound like a pilot reporting objects in front of there aircraft. He also said the bright object was nothing more than the planet Venus and he made it look like it was moving, but wouldn't tell me how he did it. I don't know why people like to fake UFO stuff. I am glad I deleted it when I did. I don't want anything fake on my youtube channel. So now all the youtube channels that took the video and reuploaded it are now showing another fake UFO sighting. I only had it on my channel for 2 days. I wonder how long that fake UFO sighting will be on youtube and how many people will believe it is real.

So, can we put this one to the fake trash bin? I don't know what to think....

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Interesting.
So, not only was the brighter light Venus, but, the whole thing was patched together as a hoax.

I'm happy to have validation on the Venus front, however, sad at not seeing the Hoax aspect while maintaining my stance of misidentification by pilot.

At the same time, I find the above confession seemingly too convenient. If someone were to want to go so far as to hoax something, why not make it more zippy or more convincing? Why even have the "Venus comes up every morning" part in the audio track if the point is to try making a UFO video.

While I maintain the stance that the bright light, if not entirely fabricated, is Venus, the confession above seems a little fishy and convenient.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by elevenaugust

Interesting.
So, not only was the brighter light Venus, but, the whole thing was patched together as a hoax.

I'm happy to have validation on the Venus front, however, sad at not seeing the Hoax aspect while maintaining my stance of misidentification by pilot.

At the same time, I find the above confession seemingly too convenient. If someone were to want to go so far as to hoax something, why not make it more zippy or more convincing? Why even have the "Venus comes up every morning" part in the audio track if the point is to try making a UFO video.

While I maintain the stance that the bright light, if not entirely fabricated, is Venus, the confession above seems a little fishy and convenient.

I will agree with you on that one. But I think what has happened here is exactly what I said before about ostracism. The pilot got some flak from people he knew, got scared and took it down. Laughed at too no doubt. When the YT poster contacted the pilot, he was most likely told to "forget about it" it was a joke.

Purely all speculation but it makes perfect sense. Anyway, this story is now officially tainted. I'm done here.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
no video again every-time i see a post about UFO

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
He laughed. He said he faked the video. He took recorded audio from air traffic control tapes, and put together some audio clips to make it sound like a pilot reporting objects in front of there aircraft.

This was exactly my first impression, the communication sounds disjointed. I think this can safely be moved to [HOAX!]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join