It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Currently 10 mins into this. Very interesting, little proof but it's extremely obvious that there was much more to the Libya war than what they said in the MSM, but I don't think even those with a closed mind doubted that.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The problem is they say in this things like "America provided Bin Laden with Al Qaeda" but there's no evidence, or proof for this. You can't just spout these claims with nothing to back it up with.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Yup, couple all that with the fact that they brutally murder protesters and you have a real nice vacation getaway.

He murdered al quada because they wear hurting his people.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This video completely goes down hill at around 21 minutes where it basically says that the proof that Gaddaffi's people didn't hate him is that he rode around with less armed guards than Obama does.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If they did not take him out we would.....

If they did not take him out he would have created a gold standard around the world that would have replaced the dollar. Thats rights money backed by gold, the federal reserve has admitted that they do not own any gold. So if this wear to happen it would have crashed every thing, your money is all ready worthless but you would not be able to buy any thing with it once other country's took in this new gold standard.
So taking Gaddafi saved American's. It seems this country is going to fall any ways so I do not agree with what they did. Gaddafi was a loved leader, he did some amazing things.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
The problem is they say in this things like "America provided Bin Laden with Al Qaeda" but there's no evidence, or proof for this. You can't just spout these claims with nothing to back it up with.

Isn't it a well-known and admitted fact that we armed and trained alQueda with bin Laden as their leader to defend Afghanistan against the Soviet Union? I could be wrong, but I thought that was common knowledge, not conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm quite taken aback by this. I now don't know what to believe.

After 10 years of being interested in conspiracy theories I thought I had things pretty clear on what's just BS and what isn't, but this is starting to make me think I've been totally tricked.

I need to investigate this Gaddafi thing further, it's insane to think this might all have been orchestrated by the West. I mean I know the West is corrupt to the back teeth but I don't believe we they plan everything and that every world disaster or war is created by them, but this I think may have been.

Are there any Gaddafi/Libya experts on ATS? Please DM me if so.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yup, couple all that with the fact that they brutally murder protesters and you have a real nice vacation getaway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like the USA has no problem doing the same things libya was doing.

there were many rumors said protesters were foreign.

edit on 7-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Please review this wiki:

Mujahideen

Essentially, when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan a few decades ago, the US CIA was tasked with arming the rebel forces with weapons like anti-tank or anti-air missiles, or training them with tactics and skills, so they would have a chance holding the Soviet invasion back.

So the US CIA funded, trained, and guided these militia. Some of them eventually went on to form Al Qaeda.
So actually we did fund and train them initially.

More links : Soviet Afghan war

The origins of al-Qaeda as a network inspiring terrorism around the world and training operatives can be traced to the Soviet War in Afghanistan (December 1979 – February 1989).[76] The U.S. viewed the conflict in Afghanistan, with the Afghan Marxists and allied Soviet troops on one side and the native Afghan mujahideen, some of whom were radical Islamic militants, on the other, as a blatant case of Soviet expansionism and aggression. A CIA program called Operation Cyclone channeled funds through Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency to the Afghan Mujahideen who were fighting the Soviet occupation.

From Al Qaeda wiki under "history"

Operation Cyclone

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency program to arm, train, and finance the Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, 1979 to 1989.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Too bad a lot of that has been disputed by people who live there, or are married to a Libyan. A few of those are accurate (debt, cheap bread), a few are misleading (health care by committee - many go in debt to get health care out of the area because it's so bad), and many are outright lies. I've seen lists like these and others with outrageous and baseless comments (a portion of oil profits go into everyone's bank accounts.. woman get 5,000 when they have a child, etc.) - it's funny how when MSM says something that isn't true, it's propaganda or evil NWO lies. But when an article like this has just blatant lies or points that can't be proven, it's ignored.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
RIP Gadaffi !

Sorry you fell victim to *our* corrupt war machines. You really were a servant of the people, and how typical it is to only discover this after your unfortuante death.

You may have killed a few US finaced protestors, we won't hold it against you,

One day, hopefully soon, we the people, will see you and many others like you get the justice and recognition they deserve.

And I emphasize *we*

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

They outsource that!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Not surprising, considering you'll see a lot of Americans talking about how great Obama is. Everyone sees it differently, and some people are looking for different things. That's why it's so hard to be President of anything: everyone wants something, and you have to learn whom to please and whom to let hang.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would NEVER say this again no matter the circumstance.

I am glad my grandfather is not alive to see what this country (U.S.) has turned into. He was a proud fighter in WWII and even lost his brother in that war. He was a kind smart man that only wanted to defend his friends and family, no matter the cost. He wanted what's best for me no matter what. Invading other countries. Killing our own innocents. Ignoring people's rights.
If he saw, heard, and read the things I have in the past 6 months. He would grab the nearest gun and do something about it.
He was a REAL American.
I love you Paw-Paw. Rest in Peace.

PS. He's always been known to sleep during storms.
I just hope this storm doesn't wake him.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Reminds me of this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I won't pretend like I know all about Libya's history or how the country is/was run..

However, I have seen conflicting messages from Libyans saying he really was a tyrant who oppressed his people..

But just like the points you raised, I assume there were a lot of things that Gaddafi did that benefitted Libya.

S&F
edit on 6-7-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: being an idiot

I wish I could be "oppressed" like that here in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Ever hear of something called Kent state? Where our military brutally murdered protestors? Most of what we heard about him was nothing but propaganda and the dumbed down American public lapped it up like a dog.

Good point, Lambs to Lions.

Also, Buster, so it is a fact that "they brutally murder protestors"? Did you see it with your own eyes or is this one of those lines spun by MSM to web you into their deciept? Only if you actually went there and spoke first hand to the people will you truly know what is real and what is MSMBS.

I, for one, will absolutely NOT fall for what they try to shove down our throats. I won't swollow their lies!

They need these free countries to bend in submission to their bank cartel. Otherwise, how will they be able to have total control? In my view, this is sick obsession with power and greed that does no one any good.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
After Qaddafi was killed i did a little research about OP's claims ( free this, free that). I remember i did find some evidence in a UN document about free healthcare and schools, but other "facts" remained hidden to me. I find no (RELIABLE, not a random youtube video) sources at all. And when Lybia was "liberated" i remember there were much wilder claims, showing the country as a Real Heaven.

I dont know if all the facts are true, but if anyone did a deeper research and has a source list for all these "facts" please post it in this thread.

While researching Lybia i also managed to read Qaddafi's Green Book which is his political testament. I know he is considered as a mad man, but the first part of his books is about how goverment should work. I think its worth a read and if you have a little free time here is a link for the english version:

Green Book

And i wonder if Syria will get attacked what "facts" will come to the light about that country. ( I haven't researched Syria at all and don't consider this as a negative statement. I just tend to think that anti-NWO guys go a little too far and giving out false/half information to promote their anti globalist agenda. Altough i understand their intentions but doing the same as the other side won't help us at all. )

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
RIP Gadaffi !

and all the others.

One day it'll be THEIR turn! Soon I hope.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DovahPrettyKeen
If he saw, heard, and read the things I have in the past 6 months. He would grab the nearest gun and do something about it.
He was a REAL American.

for all the MEN like your grandfather.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If this is real then world has serious problems ! I still have big impressions from movie "I, pet goat II" and a feeling that this world is going to become hell real soon.. And I mean literally !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join